Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Fan Here

10to80for6 is offline Waterboy

Giants Fan Here

Hey Guys congrats on Smoot you came in and took him away from us...I wanted to ask you guys whats going on with Burress...All of us are under the impression that you're FO doesnt want him but Culpepper is recruiting him...in any event have you guys heard anything as to whether you're really pursuing him.. As i understand he's in NY today ready to sign...

Thanks...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Giants Fan Here

I heard that he is gonna make a stop in Philly too. I don't know what's going on with him at all! I don't think we are all that interested (we being the upper management).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Giants Fan Here

I think the perception is that the Vikings are continuing to let Burress shop himself around and see what offers he gets. They aren't interested in paying Burress huge $$$, but if Burress finds out his true market value is somewhat less then the Vikings would be interested.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Giants Fan Here

I think the only way we do sign burress, is if he indeed does hol dtrue to his word, and come here for less than your offer. We will give an offer lower than the giants and see if he take it to play with daunte. Personally i would be fine with getting mike williams or braylon edwards at #7, so we can really try hard to get him cheap, knowing we have a great fallback plan. I think Mike williams is a much much better version of burress, with better hands and better body control. He also has better character.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

Giants Fan Here

burress' agent said he will not sign a contract until next week... i think this plays in the hands of the vikings if they decide they want him... i would also prefer to draft a wr instead of plax but as long as we get plax/braylon/williams i will be happy

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Giants Fan Here

On KFAN, they said that they thought that the Plax deal is over. Dead in the water!!! I really think for the Vikes to take it into considerations seriously, he would have to come back to us and say i want an incentive loaded contract and a minimal signing bonus.

I think it is dead. He was buying time to see if we would give him an offer but we didn't. I think that he ends up in NY. I don't think that Philly will pay him what he wants either.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Giants Fan Here

Burress ain't gonna be a Viking, at least I don't think he will, but I hope Mike Williams isn't a Viking either, he's bound to be pretty rusty, as he hasn't played in over a year. I hope we either get DJ or Braylon Edwards.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Giants Fan Here

Hey mossthefreak... :violent3: he came here repectfully and you dis his team... good job!(Douche bag)

coreyd is offline Coach

Giants Fan Here

Nevermind that guy! Were not all retarded in here (^)! I rather see Plax go to NY than Philly though, that is for sure! I want to see Eli play with some more talent. So, with that, good luck Giants Fan!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Giants Fan Here

Yeah, not to mention they've beaten us the last two years!! Good comment! NOT!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast