Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BKLYNYG is offline Training Camp

Giant Fan Influx

"webmaster" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    Are you serious...you mod gives you a warning before the smack begins!

This site is weak.
    No, I don't usually. But before I let in a bunch of inept Giants fans whose idea of a good time is swinging dead cats and mugging old ladies I figured I'd put out a warning. Giants fans are second only to Raiders' fans in terms of pure sleaze, childish humor, and an instant collective IQ reduction once they step foot on this board.

And quite frankly, when you talk like an idiot, you often get ignored. Ask packer fans. Sorry that you have run up against a board primarily made up with class instead of the usual alley-lurking, urinating in the subway and huffing paint thinner in the projects type fan site you frequent. Yeah, you.
    If your going to ignore opposing fans then why have a section entitled "Weekly Opponent Smack"? New York actually posses one of the more intelligent fan bases in the entire NFL. We save the important football talk for our MB and only visit others boards when we are coaxed into it.

As for you comments about NYC in general, get informed before making such outlandish comments. and please dont ever try and talk ish about the best city in the world...especially when your from Minn!

GIANTSOVERVIKES is offline Waterboy

Giant Fan Influx

"webmaster" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    Are you serious...you mod gives you a warning before the smack begins!

This site is weak.
    No, I don't usually. But before I let in a bunch of inept Giants fans whose idea of a good time is swinging dead cats and mugging old ladies I figured I'd put out a warning. Giants fans are second only to Raiders' fans in terms of pure sleaze, childish humor, and an instant collective IQ reduction once they step foot on this board.

And quite frankly, when you talk like an idiot, you often get ignored. Ask packer fans. Sorry that you have run up against a board primarily made up with class instead of the usual alley-lurking, urinating in the subway and huffing paint thinner in the projects type fan site you frequent. Yeah, you.
    Your state bird is the Loon, Need I say more??

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Giant Fan Influx

"GIANTSOVERVIKES" wrote:
    Your state bird is the Loon, Need I say more??

d0u8led2003 is offline Waterboy

Giant Fan Influx

haha who the hell talks smack about football by making fun of the state bird haha what an idiot. OH YEA WELL OUR STATE FLOWER IS BETTER THAN YOURS! give me a break.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Giant Fan Influx

Fisrt off, Loons kick ass. They are our state bird because there are a lot of them here. Kinda weird huh? A strange idea to make the most abundant bird in the state the state bird.

Secondly, I have lived in NYC, my mom was born in NYC. Neither my mom nor I have any want to ever go back there again. From my experiences in NY the people living there are very sleazy, much more so than in Minnesota. But if you think not then prove me wrong and show us that you all can be civil. Tell us what you think of the game, we are welcoming to any structured, supported argument you want to bring up.

However, if you want to continue your sleaze then post what most of us are expecting like..."you guys suck", "Culpepper is going to get sacked a million times by strahan", "you guys shouldn't be 5-1", "way over rated!!!!"
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Giant Fan Influx

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Fisrt off, Loons kick ass. They are our state bird because there are a lot of them here. Kinda weird huh? A strange idea to make the most abundant bird in the state the state bird.

Secondly, I have lived in NYC, my mom was born in NYC. Neither my mom nor I have any want to ever go back there again. From my experiences in NY the people living there are very sleazy, much more so than in Minnesota. But if you think not then prove me wrong and show us that you all can be civil. Tell us what you think of the game, we are welcoming to any structured, supported argument you want to bring up.

However, if you want to continue your sleaze then post what most of us are expecting like..."you guys suck", "Culpepper is going to get sacked a million times by strahan", "you guys shouldn't be 5-1", "way over rated!!!!"

so you and mommy can stay in minn...who gives a rats a**.

there's ton of football debate going on in other threads, take a few minutes and look before giving us a history of your family residencies.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Giant Fan Influx

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    prove me wrong and show us that you all can be civil.

What is your problem dude? If you can't be civil take it somewhere else. What does your trash talking prove, except that you're an imbecile? Nothing you say will change the outcome of a game anyway, so what do you accomplish? Why not just get involved in an intelligent conversation. Or is that above you?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Giant Fan Influx

"SKOL" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    prove me wrong and show us that you all can be civil.

What is your problem dude? If you can't be civil take it somewhere else. What does your trash talking prove, except that you're an imbecile? Nothing you say will change the outcome of a game anyway, so what do you accomplish? Why not just get involved in an intelligent conversation. Or is that above you?
    I can multi task...talk ish to the ones who deserve it and talk football with the others. Talking about NYC as a whole strikes a nerve. Leave it to the Giants and football and so will I.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Giant Fan Influx

Your the one that started with the state bird! Your the one who sparked the whole thing, if i'm not mistakin you sparked the "stealing of plays calls in a game 4 years ago".

Leave it to the Giants and football and so will I.
    Listen to yourself dude. Your SSSSTTTTUDERING.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Giant Fan Influx

SUre, a boatload of fans. A whopping two giant fans have came on here. Wheres the rest of them???

BTW i think the jets have a bigger fan base in nyc then you guys do. YOu may consider it a tie but it seems like their are more jet fans and a better base as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12