Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

Re: This game is the biggest of the year for both teams.

Yeah I was there Midgensa, sitting on the front row down by the goal line, wearing my Vikings jersey, and experiencing one of the most humiliating days of my life as a Vikings fan. I will say this, however, the Bengals fans were actually consoling me after that game. I guess all those years of misery they experienced (Bengals fans) made them sympathetic to our plight.
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

xvikingfan is offline Rookie

If it makes you feel better finishing the season at 2-14 rather than 1-15,then so be it.I'm thinking about the Packers finishing 2-14 and the Vikes finishing 3-13.Pack drafts Reggie Bush and we get watch Reggie run through the our mighty D for the next ten years.Rembering that big win back in 05 against the Pack is not going to make me feel any better.Like it or not it's time to start thinking about next year.Play some of these guys who are riding the bench now and see if their any good.If they aren't than get rid of them and replace them during the off season.The Vikes have holes in almost every position now.I don't know how they did it,but the Defense is even worse this year and the Offense is non existent.It's going to take more than a top draft pic to right this ship,but it's a good start.

Vikesfreak81 is offline Training Camp

For starters

It's been a long couple of weeks to be a Viking Fan...but you have to agree with me on this, nothing would make all of us happier the seeing the Vikings whip the Packers @ss this week.

At least for 1 week - we would be grinning from ear to ear, able to forget about everything that has gone wrong.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: For starters

we can only hope my friend. the fans are just waiting for something to cheer about. everyone better be giving there best effort to help the team win this week.
    We're bringing purple back.

I would love to whip the packers, but by doing that it puts the pack one game closer to REGGIE BUSH!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

playoffs are much better than reggie bush.
    We're bringing purple back.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Reggie Bush is smallish, but he is pretty good, I'd rather win then lose and pick up a back that will get snapped into smithereens! I for one would like to see C4 get some carries, no one has even mentioned him, MB should keep his jiggly but on the bench, give the young guy a chance!!!

Cheers!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"xvikingfan" wrote:
    If it makes you feel better finishing the season at 2-14 rather than 1-15,then so be it.I'm thinking about the Packers finishing 2-14 and the Vikes finishing 3-13.Pack drafts Reggie Bush and we get watch Reggie run through the our mighty D for the next ten years.Rembering that big win back in 05 against the Pack is not going to make me feel any better.Like it or not it's time to start thinking about next year.Play some of these guys who are riding the bench now and see if their any good.If they aren't than get rid of them and replace them during the off season.The Vikes have holes in almost every position now.I don't know how they did it,but the Defense is even worse this year and the Offense is non existent.It's going to take more than a top draft pic to right this ship,but it's a good start.

All of your posts sum up your screenname, xvikingfan. Good riddance we don't need your bandwagon jumpin' @$$ rootin' for our team anyways! Go cheer for the cheesedicks since they'll get your God of a player Reggie Bush.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"midgensa" wrote:
    "xvikingfan" wrote:
    I hope the Slackers do win it.You can get all excited about going 2-14 or 3-13,even 5-11,who cares.At this point it's just better to keep losing and get a top draft pick.Come draft time you're gonna wish you had lost 1 or 2 more games.Neither the Vikes or the Packers would last in the playoffs against the better NFC teams.Vikes showed that in Atlanta and Chicago,who isn't even one the top teams.Why would anyone want to win the division with an 8-8 or 7-9 record.The Super Bowl is supposed to be for SUPER teams,neither of which are the Slackers or the Vikings.My vote is at this point,just keep losing,take a top draft pick and either keep him or trade him for a few good players and start rebuilding for next year.Dave
    Only losers hope for their teams to lose. A couple of years ago we were 3-10 and in the drivers seat for a top 3 pick, but we won out, and every body who really gives a gol 'darnit for this team cheered their a$ses off when we went for two against N.O. and got it and when Old Man Mort hit a 54-yarder to knock the Dolphins out of the playoffs.
    Cheering for losses is for losers ... plain and simple.

It was actually Gary Anderson that hit that 54 yarder with 17 seconds left! I was at that game and it was awesome!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Um I would rather be 2 wins than one. Besides the fact that that's impossible because we do play Green Bay again this season. :twisted:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123