Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: G-Men!!

  1. #1
    PhxFan's Avatar
    PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    460

    G-Men!!

    You got us...now where's that crow!!
    I guess good game for you guys...we stunk!

  2. #2
    Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    Re: G-Men!!

    "PhxFan" wrote:
    You got us...now where's that crow!!
    I guess good game for you guys...we stunk!
    Good game!

  3. #3
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    G-Men!!

    Good game Blue Pride. We just didn't show up today until late in the 4th, too late I am afraid. You guys brought your A game and we jsut weren't ready for it. Good luck the rest of the year guys, hopefully someone will knock the Eagles down a few pegs, I'm with you on cheering for their demise!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

  4. #4
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    G-Men!!

    Damn the Vikes looked like shit.

  5. #5
    Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    G-Men!!

    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Good game Blue Pride. We just didn't show up today until late in the 4th, too late I am afraid. You guys brought your A game and we jsut weren't ready for it. Good luck the rest of the year guys, hopefully someone will knock the Eagles down a few pegs, I'm with you on cheering for their demise!
    Thank you and good luck the rest of the way for you also.

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    G-Men!!

    Here for my serving...with hot sauce, please!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    G-Men!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Here for my serving...with hot sauce, please!
    Cominggg right up! :wink:

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    G-Men!!

    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Here for my serving...with hot sauce, please!
    Cominggg right up! :wink:
    But watch out if we meet up in the playoffs...'cause I don't like leftovers! ukeright:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    G-Men!!

    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Here for my serving...with hot sauce, please!
    Cominggg right up! :wink:
    OK, I have had a bite of this crow...something's not right. Oh, I got it...not enough hot Pepper!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •