b/f +best Friend, or can mean Boy friend, i dunno is Ultra a girl or guy

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Forget our record...Its packer week

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    b/f +best Friend, or can mean Boy friend, i dunno is Ultra a girl or guy
    100% man my friend:

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

OORAHHH, that reminds me of my older brother who is in the Core. Hey i down to put this is the past, i just realized why fight against other guys that are on your side, but tensions do get high and testy, sorry Mang

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    personal attack on who, i said no names,

And is there no rules that mods cant attack us, the people?
    name calling on his part, all i said is dont jump the shiup cuz you cant get backed on in my mind, and he calls me a noob, that unbelievable in my mind if i get banned.
    For the record, where did I attack you; newb does not count. (because you are "new" and "newb" refers to a new member :wink: )

I was just giving you some words of advice on how things are around here.

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    OORAHHH, that reminds me of my older brother who is in the Core. Hey i willt put this is the past, i just realized why fight against other guys that are on your side, but tensions do get high and testy, sorry Mang

ITS FVCKIN PACKER WEEK!!...LETS KICK THE FVCKIN SHIT OUTTA THE PACK AND END FAVRE'S CAREER THIS WEEK!!

Go Vikes...Its time to get focused and play with some intensity....

nareg is offline Rookie

OK!!!! TALk bout must win, we need this win, cuz if we win we didnt just get a win, but a win against the cheeseheads!!!!!!!!LEts go DAunte!!!!!!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings' Sharper primed for Packers (From the Mercury News)

BY DON SEEHOLZER
    Knight Ridder Newspapers

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Darren Sharper has had Sunday's date circled on his calendar for the past seven months, since signing with the Vikings as a free agent, but the veteran free safety didn't expect his first game against his former Green Bay team to set up like this.

"I would have assumed or predicted that the records would have been a little bit different going into this game," Sharper said. "I still might have hoped that Green Bay was 1-4, but I would have hoped we were 4-1. But that's not the case. Both teams are starving for a victory. That's all we're trying to concentrate on now, trying to win a game."

Sharper believed he was upgrading when he signed with the Vikings after being released by the Packers in a salary-related move. He thought he was leaving a declining team for one with Super Bowl aspirations.

Instead, both teams come in tied for last place in the anemic NFC North Division, although just one game behind front-running Chicago and Detroit.

"The good thing is you're playing in a bad division," Sharper said. "The bad thing is you are in the worst division in the NFL and you're at the bottom of that division. But you still have 11 games to go. There's still a chance to do some good things."

The Vikings were happy to get their starting free safety back on the field in Sunday's 28-3 loss at Chicago after Sharper had missed the previous two games because of a sprained knee ligament.

"He showed no ill effects," defensive coordinator Ted Cottrell said. "He got a little tired at the end, but I thought Darren played well. ... I'm glad to have him back. We missed him. He's a playmaker."

Cornerback Antoine Winfield, asked what Sharper brings to the secondary, had a quick response.

"Experience," Winfield said. "He has great range, great instincts. He's pretty much our voice on the field. He gets us lined up in the right calls and makes good checks for us."

Sharper showed his playmaking ability in the season opener against Tampa Bay with an 88-yard interception return for a touchdown.

With everything that has happened with the Vikings since, that play must seem 10 years ago.

"I can't even remember, to be honest with you," Sharper said.

Sharper likewise isn't looking back at how things ended with the Packers, who released him in March after eight years in Green Bay when he refused to accept a $4 million pay cut.

He made headlines in Green Bay during the offseason with critical remarks directed at Brett Favre after the Packers quarterback ripped wide receiver Javon Walker for skipping the team's minicamps, but Sharper said there is no bad blood between him and Favre.

"I said what I had to say," he said. "He can agree with it or not. ... I know a lot of people agreed with what I said, but I don't think it will create any rivalry at all. Brett's a competitor; I'm a competitor, too. We're going to go out there and try to beat one another."

Sharper, 29, said he still speaks to several of his former teammates, but this week his loyalties lie strictly with the Vikings, who figure his experience and knowledge of the Packers' offense could give them an advantage.

"I think he can help a great deal," Cottrell said. "That's got to be a big plus for us. He knows their personnel, what they like to do, their tendencies."

With the Vikings' season in danger of slipping away, Sharper said he's willing to help out any way he can.

"I have a lot of information to give them," he said. "Green Bay knows that I know them, too, so of course they're going to switch up some things. The coaching staff has faced them numerous years, so I think we'll have an opportunity to collaborate and come up with the best game plan to beat these guys."

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

It's the best time of the year PACKER WEEK better then x-mas I think so!!! Nothing better then this game this week. It's the only thing talked about around my work. It's the time of year where the Vikes fans hate the Packers even more(besides lambo game) then any other time of the year well at least I do. packer fans irritate me more then ever with there hillbilly grins and that camo and blaze orange is enough to make u go blind. I saw I woman today who was wearing a packer t-shirt and pj pants in a store I swear I went around the corner and just laughed. I just wanted to go up to her and slap her. That shirt doesn't go with that shirt go to the sporting goods section and get u some fancy new camo pants.......what an outfit I wish I could wear that lol Iam kidding for all of u that don't understand my sarcasim.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

YES it is!

http://www.muglets.com/25CJ

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast