Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Forget our record...Its packer week

Atta way WLBVikeBabe! Lets get this thread back on track.

[color=red]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    Or it can come back and haunt them when C-PEP begins to roll.
    I know he's your best friend and all but i surely aint acting like a noob, acting like a noob is not knowin what you saying, doesnt look to me what he knows what he's saying after a loss each week. And there are many ways to judge a fan, either a bandwagon, a rube and theirs many more.

I guess he can point out he thinks Cpep needs the bench and give up all hope to him, i believe you stick with your man, and in courage him all the way, and ya there is a point to bench someone, but to say you give up all hope, and think he's garbage it just plain stupid, last year and the beginning of this year you were praising him, now your trashing him cuz he's in a slump give me a break.
    I dont care who he is, he may be a Die hard viking fans, but to me definitly a rube who jumped ship.

Im sure CPEP would love to read this site and be friends with him,
    No, you are a newb because you come in here all big and bad with an agenda. Thats why. :roll:

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Exactly. When someone gets over 200 yards rushing on your D and you win, you know you got lucky. :roll:
    Actually it was more than 400 rushing yds

[color=red]

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

I agree lets get this back on track i just mention a little commit and your b/f jumped all over me, I just criticize your commit, off and on. I know theres a lot fans out there and to me its stupid, but anyways, SKOL VIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    I agree lets get this back on track i just mention a little commit and your b/f jumped all over me, I just criticize your commit, off and on. I know theres a lot fans out there and to me its stupid, but anyways, SKOL VIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss
    b/f? How old are you?

You brought it up pal, not me.

i can go back and look and bet he said C-PEP is great, and he'll be like that with every player dont give me that shyt, how old are you, im 19 and seems to me you really like sticking up for ur man, are you his wife or something? Rube here rube there everywhere a Rube, calling me a noob dont hurt me pal.

If i question a fan who likes to jump off the ship and crawl back on, if its a player or just the whole team, give me a break, and those ship jumpers can go somewhere else, cuz quite frankly it gets annoying to hear them cry all day long.

He's probably those annoying fans that cuss out C-PEP after a bad game walking back to the locker room, and the same that praises him when he wins and is walking back into the locker rooom

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    b/f? How old are you?

Bubba words of advice, you do not dis Ultra.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    i can go back and look and bet he said C-PEP is great, and he'll be like that with every player dont give me that shyt, how old are you, im 19 and seems to me you really like sticking up for ur man, are you his wife or something? Rube here rube there everywhere a Rube, calling me a noob dont hurt me pal.

If i question a fan who likes to jump off the ship and crawl back on, if its a player or just the whole team, give me a break, and those ship jumpers can go somewhere else, cuz quite frankly it gets annoying to hear them cry all day long.

He's probably those annoying fans that cuss out C-PEP after a bad game walking back to the locker room, and the same that praises him when he wins and is walking back into the locker rooom
    *cough* personal attack on member... *cough*...

You're gonna get banned if you keep that up... b/f?. I can stand the jump shippers more than you.

Another suggestion-- Don't attack mods. That isn't very smart. They are also usually the most educated people on the board.

personal attack on who, i said no names,

And is there no rules that mods cant attack us, the people?
    name calling on his part, all i said is dont jump the shiup cuz you cant get backed on in my mind, and he calls me a noob, that unbelievable in my mind if i get banned.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    b/f? How old are you?

Bubba words of advice, you do not dis Ultra.
    Nope. Dissing Ultra is a violation of the pecking order. I think everyone just needs to chill out and drop it. It's the only way things are going to turn out OK in this situation.

I know Ultra will quit, but Bubba you just have to drop it at this point. Let's move on.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast