Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Forget our record...Its packer week

Superior huh? Why don't you ask Phil Kessel.

Also, have the badgers won a football national championship? Gophers have 5. How many world series titles compared to us? How many NBA titles to our 5? Any NBA hall of famers? Any pro golfers? 4 major sports teams? I'm not even a gopher fan but you are an idiot if you think wiscy can hold their jock in anything currently or historically. The badgers stole a win in the dome last weekend, I'll give you that but everyone knows who the better team was. Go away.

[color=red]

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14707&start =0

Throughtout your whole Thread you were saying how you give up on DC and you dont support him at all. Thats garbage, you dont give up on the only thing thta can get you back on top, you praise him then you trash, and what doe syour 1000 post prove compared to my 19, you know more? is that what your saying, give me a break RUBEEEEEEEEEEE

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    Superior huh? Why don't you ask Phil Kessel.

Also, have the badgers won a football national championship? Gophers have 5. How many world series titles compared to us? How many NBA titles to our 5? Any NBA hall of famers? Any pro golfers? 4 major sports teams? I'm not even a gopher fan but you are an idiot if you think wiscy can hold their jock in anything currently or historically. The badgers stole a win in the dome last weekend, I'll give you that but everyone knows who the better team was. Go away.

Exactly. When someone gets over 200 yards rushing on your D and you win, you know you got lucky. :roll:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

It's hard to forget a 1-4 record.. But i'm trying not to think of that and hopefully we can end up like that Panthers last year kinda.. Except actually make the playoffs! haha

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14707&start =0

Throughtout your whole Thread you were saying how you give up on DC and you dont support him at all. Thats garbage, you dont give up on the only thing thta can get you back on top, you praise him then you trash, and what doe syour 1000 post prove compared to my 19, you know more? is that what your saying, give me a break RUBEEEEEEEEEEE
    Don't be a butt!

You are a fricken newb, ok. You come here during a week when everyone is a little torqued off and you start questioning their loyalty.

You even had a lame butt blog where all you did was make a list of members (who you don't even know) and said they "jumped ship." We are not like that nor are we going to put up with that crap.

So, don't be the type of person we despise and get with the program. I will not let anybody just add filth and controversy to this great site that I have watched evolve in the past year. Fling your mud somewhere else, but not here.

Well its just funny how some people praise players they love and would if had a chance be there best friends, and then they are going thru a tough time and trash them. And you know what their never going to stop saying stuff like that. Yeah i guess you can call me a noob if it makes you feel bigger and better, but you need to look at it and pick out the fakes.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    Well its just funny how some people praise players they love and would if had a chance be there best friends, and then they are going thru a tough time and trash them. And you know what their never going to stop saying stuff like that. Yeah i guess you can call me a noob if it makes you feel bigger and better, but you need to look at it and pick out the fakes.
    Why? Does it make you feel better? Did god give you that right?

And yes, I will call you a newb because you are acting like one. I never call that to anybody who does not deserve it.

Why do you think you are so much more of a fan than others who may sway in their beliefs or opinions? Can you really judge a fan realistically?

All I am saying is people here do not forget when somebody has "low-balled" them. This could come back to haunt you when the masses jump down your throat. And, there is a better way of going about this than to make a list of all the ship jumpers and put it in a blog.

Here is a better way: http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14803

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I look forward to this every year and its no different this season. We suck right now but I don't see us losing this one. Keith Newman is going to break favree. I hate these guys and all of their fans. Lets put all the negativity aside for now and focus on another *** bashing put on our white trash neighbors. Lets get the season rolling NOW. We're going to kill those F*CKERS!!!! (again) :twisted:
    You're gal darn right it's Packer week! I hope we kick their little cheesehead butts all the way back to Wisconsin.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Or it can come back and haunt them when C-PEP begins to roll.
    I know he's your best friend and all but i surely aint acting like a noob, acting like a noob is not knowin what you saying, doesnt look to me what he knows what he's saying after a loss each week. And there are many ways to judge a fan, either a bandwagon, a rube and theirs many more.

I guess he can point out he thinks Cpep needs the bench and give up all hope to him, i believe you stick with your man, and in courage him all the way, and ya there is a point to bench someone, but to say you give up all hope, and think he's garbage it just plain stupid, last year and the beginning of this year you were praising him, now your trashing him cuz he's in a slump give me a break.
    I dont care who he is, he may be a Die hard viking fans, but to me definitly a rube who jumped ship.

Im sure CPEP would love to read this site and be friends with him,

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

When did I ever praise him? Show me. And I never said anything about the bench. not once. I don't think he'll win us a championship. Stop telling me what I'm trying to say and just read whats written.

I don't know why I'm letting myself get sucked into this but if you look at the thread, I stay consistant. I have always been skeptical of him being a CHAMPION but he was our guy so I supported it. He won me over last year but I think this year is the reality, not last year. Thats my opinion about daunte and i understand that everyone has their own opinion. In this thread you said I was jumping back on the ship. When did I ever say that we aren't going to win the division? When did I ever say I was giving up on this team? If someone disagrees with your opinion of daunte, that doesn't mean they've jumped ship. The 19 post comment has nothing to do with me knowing more than you, its about you having no basis for your idiotic question to me.

Ultra, I was kidding about the ban and thanks for the support from bubba.

[color=red]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast