Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: Fin Fan here...

  1. #1
    FinNasty23 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    127

    Fin Fan here...

    Hey guys... I'm back.
    Hows the PP been?

    Just dropping by for the week.
    Hows the season going?
    You guys started off well, but have seemed to struggle as of late... what the deal?
    Its a shame Pepper aint going to be able to play this game... I was really looking forward to his homecoming in Minny.
    It would have been great.


    How has Cedric Griffen played so far this season?
    He was one of my more favorite players in the draft, and I loved the pick by you guys.
    Is he doing well?
    I also liked Greenway, it sucks he got hurt.
    How is his rehab going?

    What do you guys think about this game?
    Any predictions?
    You guys worried about anyone on the Fins?
    I am worried about your secondary and JoeyH.

    Good luck this week, and heres to an injury free game...


  2. #2
    FinNasty23 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    127

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    A bunch of views but no responses?
    I am trying to talk some football here people...
    ;D

    How do you guys think our teams match up?

  3. #3
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    FinNasty welcome back!

    It is to bad that Daunte isn't playing this week it would have added a whole new dimension to the game.

    Cedric Griffin has looked really good, he started last week because Fred Smoot's half brother was killed in a car accident and he was gone all of last week for the funeral.
    Cedric has been switching between being our nickle and dime back and I see him as a starter down the road.


    The score I just don't know it depends on witch team shows up for the Vikes?
    If it is the team that beat Seattle like a drum, then we have a great game and goes down to the wire.
    If it is the team that showed up against the Pat's and the 49ers then we lay down and take a beating.

    It has been a very frustrating season for the Viking faithful and most fans are in a state of shock the last 3 weeks!


    I heard a radio interview with Chad Greenway a couple of days ago and he is rehabbing and he has started running straight ahead and he hoped to be cutting and doing lateral moves by the end of the regular season and full tilt by the end of the minicamps and 100% by training camp.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  4. #4
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    "FinNasty23" wrote:
    Hey guys... I'm back.
    Hows the PP been?

    Just dropping by for the week.
    Hows the season going?
    You guys started off well, but have seemed to struggle as of late... what the deal?
    Its a shame Pepper aint going to be able to play this game... I was really looking forward to his homecoming in Minny.
    It would have been great.


    How has Cedric Griffen played so far this season?
    He was one of my more favorite players in the draft, and I loved the pick by you guys.
    Is he doing well?
    I also liked Greenway, it sucks he got hurt.
    How is his rehab going?

    What do you guys think about this game?
    Any predictions?
    You guys worried about anyone on the Fins?
    I am worried about your secondary and JoeyH.

    Good luck this week, and heres to an injury free game...

    I'm expecting it to be an ugly game.

    You guys match up against us very well. Your DE's are the type that give us nightmares. Our run defense is one of the best in the NFL so I imagine you will have a hard time moving the ball on the ground.

    I think it will come down to your passing game against our running game.

  5. #5
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,559

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    hey FinFan!!

    welcome back, it's gonna be one of those trenches games. If we can use our $ Oline and run as we need to we should be ok. If it comes to B.j beating your D it will be a loooonnnggg game.

    As for u guys. i see some pains in the run. some teams have given it up in the game plans, so i'm sure we'll be there for that. Now for the passing D. we are a bit suseptable. should be a good game, it'll be a battle of O lines vs D lines to see who's QB gets to stand upright and get the game underway.

    if our WR's can catch the ball we should be able to squeek out a win here.

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    Yeah...I am worried that we might keep on the same course as we have been for the last two games.
    I think that our defense can limit your offensive output if we get the pass rush going and our DBs don't make stupid mistakes.

    As far as our offense, we should just run the ball every play since our WRs can't catch a cold right now!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    FinNasty23 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    127

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    "Del" wrote:
    I'm expecting it to be an ugly game.

    You guys match up against us very well. Your DE's are the type that give us nightmares. Our run defense is one of the best in the NFL so I imagine you will have a hard time moving the ball on the ground.

    I think it will come down to your passing game against our running game.
    If we have to beat you through the air... we will loose.
    JoeyH aint going to beat anyone.
    We need to win with our running game and defense.
    Ronnie has been an animal lately... but he hurt his groin against KC, so we will see how that goes.
    You guys have a pretty solid run D now that you picked up Fat Pat.


    You guys are also going to have to probably win the game through the air.
    Our run defense has been very good this year, and our front 7 is stacked... holding Larry Johnson to only 75 yards.
    Our secondary is playing better, but they are still pretty inexperienced, and can probably be taken advantage of... especially with ball fakes like playaction...

  8. #8
    FinNasty23 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    127

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    FinNasty welcome back!

    It is to bad that Daunte isn't playing this week it would have added a whole new dimension to the game.

    Cedric Griffin has looked really good, he started last week because Fred Smoot's half brother was killed in a car accident and he was gone all of last week for the funeral.
    Cedric has been switching between being our nickle and dime back and I see him as a starter down the road.


    The score I just don't know it depends on witch team shows up for the Vikes?
    If it is the team that beat Seattle like a drum, then we have a great game and goes down to the wire.
    If it is the team that showed up against the Pat's and the 49ers then we lay down and take a beating.

    It has been a very frustrating season for the Viking faithful and most fans are in a state of shock the last 3 weeks!


    I heard a radio interview with Chad Greenway a couple of days ago and he is rehabbing and he has started running straight ahead and he hoped to be cutting and doing lateral moves by the end of the regular season and full tilt by the end of the minicamps and 100% by training camp.
    Thanks for the welcome...


    Good to hear about your rookies.
    I loved both of them in the draft, and wanted them pretty badly.

    Its also going to depend on what Miami team shows up.
    If the team that got beat by the Packers and Texans shows up... we are done.
    But if the team that throttled the Bears and Chiefs shows up, its going to be a tough match for you guys...

  9. #9
    CCthebest's Avatar
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,270

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    Griffin looks like hes going to be a solid CB. I was upset when we drafted him, but maybe it was a good pick.

    Taylor is going to be in Brad Johnsons face ALL day, thats what scares me. We will stop Miami's run, but our D front 4 is suspect for a pass rush.

  10. #10
    FinNasty23 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    127

    Re: Fin Fan here...

    "CCthebest" wrote:
    Griffin looks like hes going to be a solid CB. I was upset when we drafted him, but maybe it was a good pick.

    Taylor is going to be in Brad Johnsons face ALL day, thats what scares me. We will stop Miami's run, but our D front 4 is suspect for a pass rush.
    You that confident you are going to stop Ronnie?
    You have a great run D, but Ronnie has been gashing some teams lately.
    Only problem is that he hurt his groin vs. KC last week...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •