Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

FILTHY EAGLES FANS... PART 2..... GOD

Is it nice in your crystal palace?

If you believe what you just wrote, you're obviously out of touch.

Caine
    Caine, I live around the Philly area, have all my life. Crap like this would be on the news. Other stuff that is tamer than this has been on the news.
    It's bs, pure and simple. If you actually believe it, you're more gullible than I thought.

Viking fans are hardly a target for Eagles fans. NFC East fans are more at risk than anyone. Who cares about the Vikings? Not us. Not really much to get hyped about, an 8-8 team.
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Speaking of school, im in school right now in the computer lab .

And i live in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba the military base. You see alot of different fans down here, Chargers, Vikings, Raiders, etc. The one eagles fan i met is a :bootyshake: Well peace

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine
    Caine, I live around the Philly area, have all my life. Crap like this would be on the news. Other stuff that is tamer than this has been on the news.
    It's bs, pure and simple. If you actually believe it, you're more gullible than I thought.

Viking fans are hardly a target for Eagles fans. NFC East fans are more at risk than anyone. Who cares about the Vikings? Not us. Not really much to get hyped about, an 8-8 team.
    At least you admit that opposing fans are at risk in your prior post...chances are that the situation is somewhat worse than you characterize it...after awhile, stereotypes of fans of particular teams are reinforced enough that it is no longer BS...in the case of rowdy Philly fans, I am afraid that it is largely the case. You are in denial...but the good news is that help is available...maybe Dr. Phil could bring you onto his show and help you with those denial issues. :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Philly Girl & fear the weak, you both need to get a life! Who are you to call the kid a liar! Unless you go to his school you have no idea, and I suggest you stop giving the kid crap!

I have known Philly fans that were good people, and I have known Philly fans who were dinks (and that putting it nicely)!

But unless you have walked the halls of his school you have no idea!

ps. to both of you, Philly fans are known as the meanest fans in the country, horror stories of visting fan attending games in Philly are common. You got that reputation for a reason if you want to admit it or not!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

Hey, Sport, the only way it would make the news would be if he TOLD...which he alleges not to have done. How else would it get out? You think the dorks doing the assinine stuff are going to self-report?

Gullible? I don't think so. If you knew me (And this isn't related to the "You don't know me" whine that is so common today) you'd know better...but you don't so I can't hold that against you.

Things like this happen every day...somewhere. Many times they go unreported. The victim doesn't tell for fear of retaliation, or in the hope that it will all just go away. And todays kids - with their lack of a moral compass and a basic sense of right-versus-wrong...and absolutely NO FEAR of "Consequences"...will do things that I never DREAMED of doing when I was a kid (Columbine?? Ring a bell??).

The truth is, you don't know this kid...and neither do I. But I know enough about kids in general to know that writing off his statement carte blanche is both insensitive and foolish. After all, what if he's telling the truth? What if you're WRONG?!?!? What then, are you going to go to his house and apologize to him and his family because you're an insensitive ass with your head lodged firmly between your butt cheeks?

If I'm wrong...no harm done. No one suffers, no one gets hurt. It's a win-win situation.

If you are...

Caine

How else would it get out? You think the dorks doing the assinine stuff are going to self-report?
    There are these people at this place called school and they are called teachers. Gee, can they report it? Yes, Beevis, they can.

Gullible? I don't think so.
    I do. :bootyshake:

The truth is, you don't know this kid...and neither do I. But I know enough about kids in general to know that writing off his statement carte blanche is both insensitive and foolish. After all, what if he's telling the truth?
    :cry: :-({|=

You really are that gullible. Let's see, people talking about how bad Eagles fans are and surprise, someone comes in with outlandish story of how he/she got this and that done to them. True or convenient since everyone is talking about how bad we are?

What if you're WRONG?!?!? What then, are you going to go to his house and apologize to him and his family because you're an insensitive butt with your head lodged firmly between your butt cheeks?
    I'm going to congratulate the kid on spinning such a good story, it's obviously got you fooled. If it was true, why come here? Why not try and get help so it won't happen again? Why come here at all? Why come to a silly messageboard, why not go to your parents or someone?

Give me a break. :lol:

If you are...
    Means nothing to me.

But unless you have walked the halls of his school you have no idea!
    Well let's have Junior here tell us what school he does go to and then I may be able to answer that exact question.

At least you admit that opposing fans are at risk in your prior post
    You are if you act disrespectful towards them. Otherwise, you are left alone. If you try to go out of your way, then yeah, you are going to have problems.

after awhile, stereotypes of fans of particular teams are reinforced enough that it is no longer BS...in the case of rowdy Philly fans, I am afraid that it is largely the case. You are in denial...but the good news is that help is available...maybe Dr. Phil could bring you onto his show and help you with those denial issues
    :blah5: Yes, well, that was very interesting. You all hear stories from this person and that person. You don't know it to be true. I've been to games for just about every sport we have. We love our teams, we are passionate towards them. Eagles fans are rough, I know that. Normally, they will leave you alone if you don't do anything to them. Out of all the sports teams, they are probably the worst but they aren't as bad as you claim them to be.

The one eagles fan i met is a :bootyshake:
    Is a good bootyshaker???
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    after awhile, stereotypes of fans of particular teams are reinforced enough that it is no longer BS...in the case of rowdy Philly fans, I am afraid that it is largely the case. You are in denial...but the good news is that help is available...maybe Dr. Phil could bring you onto his show and help you with those denial issues
    :blah5: Yes, well, that was very interesting. You all hear stories from this person and that person. You don't know it to be true. I've been to games for just about every sport we have. We love our teams, we are passionate towards them. Eagles fans are rough, I know that. Normally, they will leave you alone if you don't do anything to them. Out of all the sports teams, they are probably the worst but they aren't as bad as you claim them to be.
    I don't claim anything...I just said that sometimes stereotypes are come by honestly...in the case of the stereotypical Iggles fan, it seems that this is the case...the only way to change that is for the good, non-rowdy Iggles fans to curtail the bad behavior of the rowdy Iggles fans...most other teams' fans do that as a matter of course...you seem to just laugh it off as "boys will be boys" type of behavior...that attitude only gives the Philly fans that are rude and crass license to continue their bad behavior...further cementing the negative stereotype that your fans carry with them. The solution is in your court...whatcha gonna do wit it?

I just said that sometimes stereotypes are come by honestly
    How would you know this to be true in this case? Have you been to a game?

the only way to change that is for the good, non-rowdy Iggles fans to curtail the bad behavior of the rowdy Iggles fans
    I don't know, didn't Philly Girl give you proof of that? The new jail at the Linc isn't even used anymore. If we were as rowdy as you think we are, wouldn't it be filled with all those bad Eagles fans?

most other teams' fans do that as a matter of course...you seem to just laugh it off as "boys will be boys"
    Sorry, I don't find this little story posted here to be true, I really don't.

The solution is in your court...whatcha gonna do wit it?
    It's not in my court, I know what they are like and I know how to act around them. I personally think that the Eagles fans have mellowed out a bit. You act cool to them and you will get the same in return.

I guess that we will see on Sunday how the Iggles fans act...I guess then the ball is in ALL of youse guys' court (or should I say, stadium)!

Remember, ANY bad behavior during the game by your fans only reinforces the negative stereotypes and makes you look like a fool!

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Sounds to me like you might just get this kind of treatment all the time. Stand up for yourself. No one else will.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast