Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Re: FILTHY EAGLES FANS... PART 2..... GOD

"G_Vikes1970" wrote:
    alright so most of you i guess have heard about my ordeal with being a vikings fan in a philly area. it sucks, kids suck, your friends suck. i have yet to talk about the game and just because i am a fan they decide to make this the worst week of my LIFE.

Monday- sneak attack from behind in halls, slight beat down upon me while i had no idea

Tuesday- hair lit on fire while walking down steps

Wednesday- Cheese sauce dumped in my hair

Thursday- pears bashed into hair, juice dumped on head

Friday- yet to come.... since i was going to wear my full vikings get up rumors have it eagles fans are planing to spear me into walls and or beat me down BIG TIME...

the thing is these kids are my friends too. while asking them why they are doing it, responses were "im just your typical eagles fan"... people acctally pride themselves in it, people you normally trust until a playoff game comes rolling around and they turn into savages.

somehow they get away with it uncaught, i want to beat their faces in so bad but if i was to retaliate i would be surely get in massive trouble. i dont want a record of suspention on my college applications.... god this sucks... hoping for the best tomorrow!

GO F-ING VIKINGS
    (wishing many eagles fans die in the game sunday)

i used to have nothing against the eagles, now i have everything against them
    That might be the dumbest story I have ever heard. You are so full of it, its sad.

And wishing Eagles fans die? Are you like, 11 years old or something? Seriously.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

FILTHY EAGLES FANS... PART 2..... GOD

How big o' boy are ya?

Maybe you should get a baseball bat, take it to school and break a couple legs.

I doubt they'd mess with you then.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "G_Vikes1970" wrote:
    alright so most of you i guess have heard about my ordeal with being a vikings fan in a philly area. it sucks, kids suck, your friends suck. i have yet to talk about the game and just because i am a fan they decide to make this the worst week of my LIFE.

Monday- sneak attack from behind in halls, slight beat down upon me while i had no idea

Friday- yet to come.... since i was going to wear my full vikings get up rumors have it eagles fans are planing to spear me into walls and or beat me down BIG TIME...

the thing is these kids are my friends too. while asking them why they are doing it, responses were "im just your typical eagles fan"... people acctally pride themselves in it, people you normally trust until a playoff game comes rolling around and they turn into savages.

somehow they get away with it uncaught, i want to beat their faces in so bad but if i was to retaliate i would be surely get in massive trouble. i dont want a record of suspention on my college applications.... god this sucks... hoping for the best tomorrow!

GO F-ING VIKINGS

That might be the dumbest story I have ever heard. You are so full of it, its sad.

And wishing Eagles fans die? Are you like, 11 years old or something? Seriously.
    It also might be the truest story you've ever heard...you don't know, do you.

Of course, you can sit there and tell us that "Eagles fans in High School would NEVER do anything like that"...but we both know you'd be full of BS. Vikings fans in high school would act just as stupid...and Packer fans...and Jets fans...and Raiders fans (Hell, Raiders fans many years removed from High School act like that).

After all, wasn't Philly the first (And ONLY I believe) stadium to have a Courtroom built in so that obnoxious/unruly fans could be arrested, arraigned, and sentenced in the same afternoon?

Come down off your high horse and recognize that there are stupid people the world over - having been in 17 countries, I can verify that fact. And, as much as you may not like it, some of those stupid people are EAGLES FANS (Implying that some are also Viking fans, of course).

So give the kid a break. You'd feel horrible if he were telling the truth and something happened...wouldn't you?

For G_Vikes1970:

Unfortunately for you, the only thing that bullies and idiots respond to is force. I'm guessing that you're in your mid-teens? That means you're likely in Junior High/High School, right?

You have 3 choices.

1: Take it.
    2: Tell.
    3: Fight back.

I can't tell you which one to take. The "Right" choice (According to society) is to tell.

But, you mentioned that some of these idiots are your, "Friends". BS!!!! Friends don't do crap like that, regardless of Team affiliation. I have plenty of Packer fan friends, and I have yet to pummel or otherwise physically torture/abuse any of them...and believe me, I could...but that just isn't the way it's done. Dump those dorks. Your "Friends" wouldn't do that to you...ever...under ANY circumstances.

I'd recommend that you NOT fight back. If they're going this far already, who knows how far it would escalate. I'd hate to see you wind up seriously hurt.

No matter what you do or say to them, understand this. They are morons. When they wake up tomorrow, they will still be morons. Nothing you can do or say to them could be any worse than the fate they have in store as morons.

Chin up. Victory will be that much sweeter after this type of adversity.

Caine

FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

I have to agree that the story sounds like a load of crap to me. Not even adult Eagles fans light a person's hair on fire. Half of the crap you mentioned wouldn't happen in high school, if it did you would be in some trouble for doing half of the stuff mentioned.

Nice try though. :rabbit:
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Well, Philly girl I have had friends go to a game in Philly and they were threatened by gangs of thugs in THE STADIUM and out. They had beer thrown on them Harrassed and generally treated like sh*t. Philly fans are THE WORST in the league bar none. In America you should be able to go into an opponents stadium without fearing for your life. And you can say it is only a few fans but you would be wrong - remember banning alcohol because the anal fans could not control themselves after they get liquored up. So it sounds about right for a philly fan and their behaior, they are animals!! :rabbit:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    I have to agree that the story sounds like a load of crap to me. Not even adult Eagles fans light a person's hair on fire. Half of the crap you mentioned wouldn't happen in high school, if it did you would be in some trouble for doing half of the stuff mentioned.

Nice try though. :rabbit:
    Is it nice in your crystal palace?

If you believe what you just wrote, you're obviously out of touch.

Caine

You know, I read about that happening.

I wrote it down, and then I read it.

I believe everything I read.
    [img:9f47cea82f]http://www.deeprelease.com/PEMB/datl/vikes.gif[/img:9f47cea82f]

Del Rio Guest

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "G_Vikes1970" wrote:

GO F-ING VIKINGS

Seriously
    It's getting old if you dont like what you are reading go back to the Eagle den or whatever it is you call it. You feel some need to police what people say here so you can set people straight. You may be a nice fan but apparently there are some people out there that aren't and since you aren't at his school I really have no idea wtf you feel you need to even get involved in his thread.

Because it really isn't living up to that standard you have been preaching about good football talk. You have no idea if he is right or wrong. But assume away.

There isn't a war going on in the world either because I am not there to verify it.

Del Rio Guest

And dude I hate to tell you this but those guys aren't your friends.

Next person that does anything remotely close to what you are saying beat their ass. I'm serious. Stand up for yourself there is only so much one can take. You may lose and it might hurt for a while but it will feel so much better.

You gotta stand up for yourself man. If you exhaust all your other options of course.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I remember hearing about the games against the Redskins. If there were any cars in the lots with a Maryland license plate, the windows were smashed in. Real intelligent?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast