Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    G_Vikes1970 is offline Waterboy

FILTHY EAGLES FANS... PART 2..... GOD

alright so most of you i guess have heard about my ordeal with being a vikings fan in a philly area. it sucks, kids suck, your friends suck. i have yet to talk about the game and just because i am a fan they decide to make this the worst week of my LIFE.

Monday- sneak attack from behind in halls, slight beat down upon me while i had no idea

Tuesday- hair lit on fire while walking down steps

Wednesday- Cheese sauce dumped in my hair

Thursday- pears bashed into hair, juice dumped on head

Friday- yet to come.... since i was going to wear my full vikings get up rumors have it eagles fans are planing to spear me into walls and or beat me down BIG TIME...

the thing is these kids are my friends too. while asking them why they are doing it, responses were "im just your typical eagles fan"... people acctally pride themselves in it, people you normally trust until a playoff game comes rolling around and they turn into savages.

somehow they get away with it uncaught, i want to beat their faces in so bad but if i was to retaliate i would be surely get in massive trouble. i dont want a record of suspention on my college applications.... god this sucks... hoping for the best tomorrow!

GO F-ING VIKINGS
    (wishing many eagles fans die in the game sunday)

i used to have nothing against the eagles, now i have everything against them

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

That sucks, my advice to ya, when you graduate, move to Minny as soon as possible.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Probably won't help you considering the small amount of time involved, but for future reference... Since it sounds like you're outnumbered, I would suggest getting a contact-only (non-shooting) stun gun (you can get a 100,000 volt one on eBay for 5-12 bucks) to carry with you. Obviously this should only be used in self-defense in an imminently dangerous and unavoidable situation in which you are about to be assaulted without provocation. If someone (or many people) are going to attack you, reveal the stun gun and activate it so the assailant can see the eletrical burst and have an opportunity to walk away. If they don't, or you are sneak attacked, taze them (any location should suffice, but I would consider aiming for the neck) and hold the charge open for a few seconds while maintaining contact. The assailant's thug friends SHOULD back off, but if not, consider drilling the prone attacker a few times in full view to send a message to the rest.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Oh crap, you're talking about high school... Under no circumstances should you follow my prior advice. That would be a guaranteed expulsion just for carrying something like that onto school grounds!

New advice: Inform school officials (Principal, school cops) IMMEDIATELY of what has happened to you so far, and insist that any further negligence on their part in failing to protect you will result in a call from your (family's) lawyer. School officials pass the buck religiously UNLESS they smell legal action.

This is probably better advice in general than my first post anyways, hahaha
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:
    Oh crap, you're talking about high school... Under no circumstances should you follow my prior advice. That would be a guaranteed expulsion just for carrying something like that onto school grounds!

New advice: Inform school officials (Principal, school cops) IMMEDIATELY of what has happened to you so far, and insist that any further negligence on their part in failing to protect you will result in a call from your (family's) lawyer. School officials pass the buck religiously UNLESS they smell legal action.

This is probably better advice in general than my first post anyways, hahaha
    I'd have to agree with this advice. If you INDEED may fear for your life and limb (and it sounds like you may), the authorites are the best people to handle such situations. Please, for your sake, don't try to handle it yourself. May the Great Norse gods be with you on your perilous journey ahead, my son!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

Oh man that sucks dude, I agree with the level heads here.
    But if ya want to just say you had a faulty camera http://www.getoffmynuts.com/view.php?id=32

lol :shock: :shock: :shaking:
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I would pound the living snot outta the first one I see. Then, if they run you did the right thing. If they don't, you'd better run!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

G_Vike,
    what kind of schoolmates do you hang around? "Slight beat down"? :bootyshake: "hair on fire"? :rr: "cheese sauce...on hair"? :bootyshake: "pears bashed into hair"? :bootyshake: and Friday is yet to come? :scratch: What in the world?!!! Even though I dislike the Vikings :bootyshake: (nothing wrong with that...it's natural), I would -or any of the Packer Backers I know -ever stoop to the lows those plucked feathered Eagles' fans that you've described have. I'm suprised you haven't reported them ( so what if they're your friends...a freakin' beat down is a beat down...it HURTS). Just were are the teachers during these acts of violence that are SURELY to grap attention? Hey, come on over to Wisconsin. We wouldn't dare mistreat a Viking Lover like that. Heck, some of our family members, friends, etc are Viking Lovers. We're not bangin' them around, that's for sure.
    Take care, kiddo
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"2fat4uVike" wrote:
    Oh man that sucks dude, I agree with the level heads here.
    But if ya want to just say you had a faulty camera http://www.getoffmynuts.com/view.php?id=32

lol :shock: :shock: :shaking:
    Was that napoleon dynamite making that tazer??

Sa-wheat

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Play Hookie tomorrow and show up on Monday with the Vikings gear. Remember you want to be able to watch the game this weekend.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast