Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

FILTHY EAGLES FANS.... GOD

Well if someone was talking about my wife they wouldn't need to worry about me but they should probably hide from her.

You think I am bad ..............................

FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

Only difference is Packer fans drink heavily before games while eagle fans are just naturally a-holes.
    Yes, Packer fans are so much better. Aren't you the ones who moon the opposition and that's where Randy got his great idea for Sunday?

geez, downright idiocy!!
    those guys live in a bubble all by themselves and hope that they are not let out of their cage too often.
    i bet they wouldnt do that by if they were by themselves. cowards!!! and someone has the nerve to talk about moss.
    Yes, all of that so true. :roll: We back up everything we say and none of us are talking about Moss. I thought it was funny. Just like I think all of TO's gags are funny. People tend to blow stuff out of proportion.

Go to the store get some chunky soup with Mcnabb on it dump the contents in the dog bowl, crap in the cans re-seal them and bring them as a gift to the losing teams fans.
    So, how do you want your present wrapped for next Monday? :thumbleft:
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

Del Rio Guest

Your so kind to think of me freak,

For my gift just come here with your arms wide open so i can hand you your ass.

Just like the Vikes will do on Sunday.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Eagles fans alert:

WhenI went to the game at the Linc on Monday night, this douschbag in front of me said to me "go back home and eat some cheese.." then he did bad impressions of David Chappel impersonating Little John. Anyway, I yelled up to him and sais "you must have thought I'm a Packer fan cause there is no cheese on this head"... he just glared at me.

other than him, a couple tools in back of me were harrasing me until the first quarter. they almost got kicked out by security... all in good fun, but generally Eagles fans have a lot of pent up aggression from their wives slapping them around at home.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: FILTHY EAGLES FANS.... GOD

"G_Vikes1970" wrote:
    i live an hour and a half outside Philly (Quakertown) and the Eagles fans here are just plain old disgusting. My friends know I am a huge Vikings fan and since all Eagles fans are out of their mind whackos who are mostly wastes of life or very poor, some things happened to me for not even talking about the Eagles for just being a fan.

Monday- Food thrown at me, attacked in hall
    Tuesday- Hair lit on fire with a lighter
    Wednesday- Cheese sauce dumped on head

Its really disgusting how they act about a football team, its alright to be into the game but to go out of your way and do things like that is totally unnessasary. Its reckless and disgusting. I am appauled to call these guys my friends and will likely break the ones jaw in the near future.
    Hang in there is all I can say. Not even Packer Fans would be that classless to Viking fans behind enemy lines. Not picking on packer fans, just that you would think that packer fans have the most reason to do something like that to a Viking Fan, because of the rivalry.

Atleast the Packer fans take their frustrations out on animals or atleast they used to. It was in the Apple River area, they used to have a Duck with a Vikings Jersey on it behind a couple of layers of chicken wire. They would throw beer bottles at the duck's wire cage. Kind of like in the Blue's Brothers but only with a poor duck. This was obviously in a bar and it was probably 25-30 yrs ago.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Yes, all of that so true. :roll: We back up everything we say and none of us are talking about Moss. I thought it was funny. Just like I think all of TO's gags are funny. People tend to blow stuff out of proportion.
    I think the real FREAK to fear is Moss.

Look at that Hair, he is a freak'n 70's throwback.

Super, SuperFreak, He's SuperFreaky!!!!!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Well if someone was talking about my wife they wouldn't need to worry about me but they should probably hide from her.

You think I am bad ..............................
    lmao
    so thats were you get that from.

be vwerry vwerry careful!!!
    lol

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

man.. thats horrible, i mean ive heard they were bad, but i thought that was just at games.. good lord... this is awesful: i'm really sorry all that crap happened to you, going through a lot for the vikings...
    but that 'chunky and kinda pooey soup' will be good for them monday

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

I heard that this chick was wearing a Moss jersey in week 2 in philly and she got beer thrown at her. :shock:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    I heard that this chick was wearing a Moss jersey in week 2 in philly and she got beer thrown at her. :shock:
    It could have been worse I'm sure!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast