Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    G_Vikes1970 is offline Waterboy

FILTHY EAGLES FANS.... GOD

i live an hour and a half outside Philly (Quakertown) and the Eagles fans here are just plain old disgusting. My friends know I am a huge Vikings fan and since all Eagles fans are out of their mind whackos who are mostly wastes of life or very poor, some things happened to me for not even talking about the Eagles for just being a fan.

Monday- Food thrown at me, attacked in hall
    Tuesday- Hair lit on fire with a lighter
    Wednesday- Cheese sauce dumped on head

Its really disgusting how they act about a football team, its alright to be into the game but to go out of your way and do things like that is totally unnessasary. Its reckless and disgusting. I am appauled to call these guys my friends and will likely break the ones jaw in the near future.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Drop, drop, drop him like he's hot...drop him like he's hot...drop, drop him like he's hot!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WaltzingMewelde is offline Training Camp

i know a good number of philly fans and all of them have the same thing in common...and i know this is a generalization, but all of them are really stupid. Literally unintelligent.

the actions that you listed above is a direct reflection of that...so it doesnt really surprise me
    SKOL!!!!

Del Rio Guest

I am begining to see a pattern with Eagle fans/ Jackasses.

That would warrant an ass whooping if that were I. But anyway hopefully come monday you can talk some trash.

Go to the store get some chunky soup with Mcnabb on it dump the contents in the dog bowl, crap in the cans re-seal them and bring them as a gift to the losing teams fans.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

There is no way I'd live in Philly without a concealed weapons permit and handgun on me at all times.

Del Rio, that gift idea is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Del Rio Guest

Trust me if that happened to me someone would be hating life. But I don't think this guy thinks like that.

I was just trying to give him some generous yet peaceful ways to spread the shit.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

geez, downright idiocy!!
    those guys live in a bubble all by themselves and hope that they are not let out of their cage too often.
    i bet they wouldnt do that by if they were by themselves. cowards!!! and someone has the nerve to talk about moss.
    yea and there is one guy on the "offficial board" that does nothing but talk about your wife. class act there. i told him that he needed therapy.

Del Rio Guest

Talks about who's wife?

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Talks about who's wife?
    yours as in generalized.
    lmao
    i should say yours so you can go rip his head off and crap down his neck. but i fear that if you found out that it was a lie, the joke would be on me!!

and as i said you are "THE ENFORCER" !!!

foxxtrott is offline Waterboy

you have to remember, the city of Philadelphia hasn't had a major championship team in any sport since 1983 (76ers I believe). I know there always exceptions, but as a whole, philadelphia fans are the worst. They have, in my opinion, no class when it comes to winning or losing (who boos Santa for christ's sake). I was privileged enough to mingle with philadelphia fans last season before and after the Packer game. I have to admit they're alot like us Packer fans in a number of ways. Only difference is Packer fans drink heavily before games while eagle fans are just naturally a-holes.

As much as it pains me I'm pulling for the Vikes this weekend out of pure hatred for the eagles. I feel dirty.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast