Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

Re: Excited for SUNDAY!?!?!?!?!

Much agreed ultra

Pep MVP, 05-06

"DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    How original! :roll:

What a silly guy? Listen buddy, your Booger and Simeon are nothing compared to what the Vikes have on our D-Line. Fat Pat, K-Will, Erasmus James, and Lance Johnstone. Prepare to get annilated.
    Don't forget about Kenechi Udeze, Darrion Scott, and Spencer Johnson!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    Can someone delete this thread? It's a waste of space, time, and energy for people. I'm sitting here, recovering from being hit by a car, and all I get to see is some cross-eyed, inbred piece of trailer trash from Florida making funning of the best team in the NFC.
    Glorious Dora!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

XxHXCxX is offline Waterboy

LOL its funny that you people are sooo blinded by your purple sunglasses.. the Vikes are going No where this year. I never stated in my post that we were either but we tear through the Vikes pretty much every time we play them... LOL i made this post to see where minnesota fans were coming from and all i got were people bashing me AHAHHAH its because you have no substantial facts to back up your arguments!!! the Vikings are a bunch of big purple panzies LOL get over it. Go to www.pewterreport.com to hear what real fans (NOT A BUNCH OF BANDWAGGON HOMERS) have to say about your team AHHAHHAHAH

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"XxHXCxX" wrote:
    LOL its funny that you people are sooo blinded by your purple sunglasses.. the Vikes are going No where this year. I never stated in my post that we were either but we tear through the Vikes pretty much every time we play them... LOL i made this post to see where minnesota fans were coming from and all i got were people bashing me AHAHHAH its because you have no substantial facts to back up your arguments!!! the Vikings are a bunch of big purple panzies LOL get over it. Go to www.pewterreport.com to hear what real fans (NOT A BUNCH OF BANDWAGGON HOMERS) have to say about your team AHHAHHAHAH
    :roll:

A bucs fan is telling me that the vikings are going nowhere? Come back when you have a legitimate team dumbass.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL Xx.. UR a lil beeitch dude.. You seriously think the Bucs are something special? I can honestly say.. Not being biased, that we have a great shot this year.. As for the bucs I dont see it.. Ur QB sucks.. U got a rookie RB.. And ur D isn't anything to brag about.. Ur getting crushed sunday bro! Come back here after the game and eat some crow

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Match ups here..

Bucs o-line against our D-line.. We win

Our O-line against their D-line.. It's close but we win.. And Pep can get away from defenders better then anyone..

Our WR's against thier DB's.. All they have in Ronde.. We win

Our DB's against thier WR's.. All they have in Clayton.. We win

Caddy Against our D-line.. Fat Pat is gonna welcome him the NFL the hard way..

Bennett against thier D-line.. They can have this one.. Pep will spread the ball around and will put up enough points anyway..

I could put more but I really don't care too.. I can honestly say 35-17 or something in that area isn't too unlogical for us

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"XxHXCxX" wrote:
    I will be betting you won't be emotionally stable to type after the whooping the Purple will put on your loser Sucs...I mean Bucs!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Prophet Guest

"XxHXCxX" wrote:
    Looks like little boy blue has returned. You mentioned we have no facts to back up our arguments and all you do is come on here and chant at a kindergarten level with nothing but rubbish.

but we tear through the Vikes pretty much every time we play them
    I guess we can't expect very good math skills from someone who is obviously mentally challenged. The series history is:

MN 31
    TB 18

I really don't think that would be considered tearing through the Vikings. Maybe you should put the lids back on the lead-based paint.

Tampa Bay even has the dubious distinction of having the worse overall record in the NFL. Now that is something to be proud of.

I can't believe I just wasted another minute responding to you. I'm all for banning this loser, he brings no content or discussion.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"XxHXCxX" wrote:

Make the playoffs then come and say something. til then, crawl back under your rock of shame. :tool:
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast