Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
  1. #11
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "x-ray jeff" wrote:
    We should have beaten the Eagles in the regular season game.
    (Culpepper fumble/Owens noncatch)
    All the Vikes will need to do is cover Westbrook and the Vikes will win.
    GO VIKINGS!!!KILL EAGLES!!!
    Right, because the Eagles defense didn't cause the fumble by ripping it out of Culpeppers hands? :lol:

    Right, Thank you! LOL

  2. #12
    Primetime42 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    121

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "x-ray jeff" wrote:
    We should have beaten the Eagles in the regular season game.
    (Culpepper fumble/Owens noncatch)
    All the Vikes will need to do is cover Westbrook and the Vikes will win.
    GO VIKINGS!!!KILL EAGLES!!!
    Right, because the Eagles defense didn't cause the fumble by ripping it out of Culpeppers hands? :lol:
    And how are you, PhillyGirl? :lol:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

  3. #13
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    They're far from overconfident. 3 NFCCG losses in a row keeps them just a bit more humble than a team who hasn't gone through 3 losses like that in a row.

    Its a veteran team who has been through FAR too much to take for granted ANY team coming in.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    It should be interesting to see how McNabb reacts to Owens being out. I know he has done it 3 years before this, but I think he will be effected differently this time around.

    Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

  5. #15
    Foreman44's Avatar
    Foreman44 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    254

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    Nice to see you again Philly Girl

  6. #16
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    "ADubya26" wrote:
    It should be interesting to see how McNabb reacts to Owens being out. I know he has done it 3 years before this, but I think he will be effected differently this time around.
    So, for 4 years without Owens, McNabb led his team to the playoffs...with a much worse offense than they have now (no Westbrook last year, for example), but he can't handle it now? Come ON. You're reaching.

  7. #17
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    "Foreman44" wrote:
    Nice to see you again Philly Girl
    Congrats on your team's victory tonight!

  8. #18
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    Hey philygirl, remember earlier in the year when we were talking about the eagles(I was the one guy on here who was also an eagles fan), and I told you that simenou(sp?) is a liability in the run D and should be moved to the outside? Good thing the eagles listened to me and put trotter in there at MLB huh? Trotter has been huge.

    This is great for me, being my 3 favorite teams are (1)Minn, (2)Phily, and (3)Atl. I might actually have a team to root for in the super bowl this year finally.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    I really dont know if they can handle it. The defense will come out strong as expected, but Im not sure the offense will have any type of swagger. Im not underestimating the Eagles because they still are the team to beat, but I just dont know how their offense will play because we really havent seen it in 3 weeks or so.

    Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

  10. #20
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    It should be interesting to see how McNabb reacts to Owens being out. I know he has done it 3 years before this, but I think he will be effected differently this time around.
    So, for 4 years without Owens, McNabb led his team to the playoffs...with a much worse offense than they have now (no Westbrook last year, for example), but he can't handle it now? Come ON. You're reaching.

    I wouldn't call it reaching. Sure the eagles have a little better offense now, but their D is nowhere near as good as they were back then. They also have the wussiest WR in the league as their #2 WR. It isn't gonna be an easy game for phily at all.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Get ready for the return of the Eagles fans...
    By ultravikingfan in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 05:25 PM
  2. FILTHY EAGLES FANS... PART 3..... GOD
    By Drinkin At The Lincoln in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 10:51 PM
  3. Eagles Fans are more worried than the knuckleheads here.
    By PAvikesfan in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 12:51 AM
  4. FILTHY EAGLES FANS... PART 2..... GOD
    By G_Vikes1970 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 12:23 AM
  5. FILTHY EAGLES FANS.... GOD
    By G_Vikes1970 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 11:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •