Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eagle fans

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Eagle fans

I went over to their board on their official site and they think they are really going to stomp us. They are real ignorant fans saying tice is an idiot, we backed into the playoffs and they will walk all over us. I hope we show them on sunday.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Eagle fans

what message board r u at???

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Eagle fans

I figure them to be like the Giant's fans. Illogical, hard-headed, and oblivious to intelligence.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Eagle fans

naw, I know a bunch.. they are great fans but usually are always in denial. "this year will be different from the last"--insert Eagle fan's name here.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Eagle fans

Well not trying to defend them, but if I were an Eagles fan looking at the NFC this year I would expect to stomp everybody. The rest of the conference hasn't given them any reason to think otherwise.

The concretefield board is pretty good, a few of the fans have some good stuff to say. A lot of smack talk but that's to be expected.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

seth in 736 is offline Training Camp

Eagle fans

As an Iggle fan, let me tell you something straight away- the "OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD" located on Philadelphiaeagles.com is borderline pathetic. A bunch of rah rah guys, 16 yr olds and overall morons- the types who don face paint and shoulder pads to the games.

There ARE good sites out there, a couple anyway, but plz do not use the official EMB as a measuring stick of Eagles Fans 'in the know'.

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Eagle fans

"seth in 736" wrote:
    As an Iggle fan, let me tell you something straight away- the "OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD" located on Philadelphiaeagles.com is borderline pathetic. A bunch of rah rah guys, 16 yr olds and overall morons- the types who don face paint and shoulder pads to the games.

There ARE good sites out there, a couple anyway, but plz do not use the official EMB as a measuring stick of Eagles Fans 'in the know'.
    The same can be said for every official message board for Football fans.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Eagle fans

"seth in 736" wrote:
    the "OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD" located on Philadelphiaeagles.com is borderline pathetic. A bunch of rah rah guys, 16 yr olds and overall morons- the types who don face paint and shoulder pads to the games
    Hey, I'll be 16 next week, and what's wrong with face paint/shoulder pads? From what I have seen, it looks like fun going to the game all dressed up, and the other fans in the section with those people always seem to be a little more fired up.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Eagle fans

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "seth in 736" wrote:
    the "OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD" located on Philadelphiaeagles.com is borderline pathetic. A bunch of rah rah guys, 16 yr olds and overall morons- the types who don face paint and shoulder pads to the games
    Hey, I'll be 16 next week, and what's wrong with face paint/shoulder pads? From what I have seen, it looks like fun going to the game all dressed up, and the other fans in the section with those people always seem to be a little more fired up.
    Would you want a green face? Probably can't figure out how to put the shoulder pads on!

seth in 736 is offline Training Camp

Eagle fans

Um, dear teenager:

Youre response is not uncomon for a guy your age. However, when you are a grown man, livin in moms basement, who dons a HOMEMADE jersey and you paint your face green and silver, wear big arsed pirate earrings and a bandana, and SHOULDER PADS?! That makes you a toolbag and a loser. Im speaking speciffically of the knob you guys likely have seen on Nat'l TV, his name is sean and thinks that gamedays at the Vet and now the Linc are about him. He is brutal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast