Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Are you a reincarnation of LoviesBears??

Or are you his even more retarded twin brother?
    Never heard of him but i just came here to thank you for losing to get us back in the hunt, vikings freefalling once again. CHOKERS.
    Yeah, we are gonna choke the Teddies the next time we play them...choke the last bit of hope out of their season until their faces turn blue... :colors: ale: :twisted:
    Like last year when we choked you guys. Tillman ring a bell ripping the ball out of that clown Moss's hands. My favorite viqueen memory this season is when Manning left handed that ball for a first down to James allowing the colts to run the clock down to kick the winning field goal. You always love it when the purple rejects lose. :lol:
    Hahaha, I love this guy! By the way, sorry to see your starting QB got taken out a few weeks ago, and you ahve who in now? Meh, it doesn't matter. Anyways, wait your turn Mr. Bear, you will get your chance to talk smack later. By the way, no one still cares about the Bears, you "came back" against the BOOOOOMING Titans, I mean, aren't they like undefeated? Oh, wait no, they are one of the few teams with a worse record than you guys. Anyway, come back when you are A. In first place, or B. About to play the Vikes.

Thanks Bud, c-ya later... :salute:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Id never thought id see a bears fan talking smack when we dont even play them this week and only after they ride high on a two game winning streak. I never would have thought they would have even won two straight. :shock:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"silvermane" wrote:
    well thanks triedandtruevikesfan but we lions fans are just not used to talking smack. we don't do it that much and we are out of practice! i will have to try and come up with some stuff this week to get this thread going!
    I do not blame you. In the past few years, you have not had much to back up your smack with.

DuhBears is offline Rookie

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Id never thought id see a bears fan talking smack when we dont even play them this week and only after they ride high on a two game winning streak. I never would have thought they would have even won two straight. :shock:
    Weve won three straight pal but at least we didnt start out 6-0 and not make the playoffs, talk about a choke.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Over on Detroit Lions Fan Forums...they are not giving their team much cudos...especially this week. They are already averaging what the blow-out will be by Near as I can tell, Lions have showed some great inprovements this season, they went on a skid, their QB doesn't throw well at all. If they play with the intensity they usually show on turkey day, they need to learn to keep that attitude all season.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Weve won three straight pal but at least we didnt start out 6-0 and not make the playoffs, talk about a choke.
    I would rather choke, than suck all season long.

WTF are you bragging about? Your offense scored 3 points last game. IF you didn't have some retarded play by the Titans (taking a safety in overtime), you would have lost.

I am just not sure why you are arguing with us? Do bears fans actually think they will make the playoffs with Craig Krenzel? WIth Urlacher out for 4-6 weeks? :scratch:

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Back to the Lions, it will probably be a close game, it always is. Hopefully this time we will be on the winning side of a close game.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Losing is not an option...this week nor any other week from here on out...not if we want to win the division or in the playoffs. Time for a streak ala the Red Sox, all the way to the Super Bowl trophy!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    2, 3, dont matter because the bears are going downhill this week and the rest of the season.

YOur star urlacher is hurt and wenzel hasnt done **** for the bears anway. Tough schedule too and just waiting to see the colts run you guys over.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

duhbears, its so funny that the one week in which you guys see a ray of light you come to our board. I am willing to bet that you won't be here...or at least posting...in about two weeks...when you will be pretty much OUT of the race...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12