Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    triedandtruevikesfan is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    We had silvermane in here previously... he's got too much class to talk smack... but come on Lion fans... speak up! I'm sick of the cheesehead talk... its time for a new week and a new game!!!

  2. #2
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    wurd bring it on kitties :argue:

  3. #3
    PhxFan's Avatar
    PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    460

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    Enough of this packer crap...we'll see them again!!
    On to the kitties

  4. #4
    silvermane is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    145

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    well thanks triedandtruevikesfan but we lions fans are just not used to talking smack. we don't do it that much and we are out of practice! i will have to try and come up with some stuff this week to get this thread going!

  5. #5
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    "silvermane" wrote:
    well thanks triedandtruevikesfan but we lions fans are just not used to talking smack. we don't do it that much and we are out of practice! i will have to try and come up with some stuff this week to get this thread going!
    The lions have fans. :lol:
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,196

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    Are you a reincarnation of LoviesBears??

    Or are you his even more retarded twin brother?
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

  7. #7
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Are you a reincarnation of LoviesBears??

    Or are you his even more retarded twin brother?
    Never heard of him but i just came here to thank you for losing to get us back in the hunt, vikings freefalling once again. CHOKERS.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Are you a reincarnation of LoviesBears??

    Or are you his even more retarded twin brother?
    Never heard of him but i just came here to thank you for losing to get us back in the hunt, vikings freefalling once again. CHOKERS.
    Yeah, we are gonna choke the Teddies the next time we play them...choke the last bit of hope out of their season until their faces turn blue... :colors: ale: :twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Are you a reincarnation of LoviesBears??

    Or are you his even more retarded twin brother?
    Never heard of him but i just came here to thank you for losing to get us back in the hunt, vikings freefalling once again. CHOKERS.
    Yeah, we are gonna choke the Teddies the next time we play them...choke the last bit of hope out of their season until their faces turn blue... :colors: ale: :twisted:
    Like last year when we choked you guys. Tillman ring a bell ripping the ball out of that clown Moss's hands. My favorite viqueen memory this season is when Manning left handed that ball for a first down to James allowing the colts to run the clock down to kick the winning field goal. You always love it when the purple rejects lose. :lol:
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Done with the Pack... on to the Lions

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Are you a reincarnation of LoviesBears??

    Or are you his even more retarded twin brother?
    Never heard of him but i just came here to thank you for losing to get us back in the hunt, vikings freefalling once again. CHOKERS.
    Yeah, we are gonna choke the Teddies the next time we play them...choke the last bit of hope out of their season until their faces turn blue... :colors: ale: :twisted:
    Like last year when we choked you guys. Tillman ring a bell ripping the ball out of that clown Moss's hands. My favorite viqueen memory this season is when Manning left handed that ball for a first down to James allowing the colts to run the clock down to kick the winning field goal. You always love it when the purple rejects lose. :lol:
    Hang on to that faint memory of a Teddies win over the Vikings...because it will be the last one for awhile...while the Vikings will only get better in the next few years (especially on defense with all the young talent there), the Bears will still be looking for decent players to step up on offense and score points (Edinger is the only one who can score on a consistent basis). Enjoy all the losses you guys are gonna experience in the next few years (two a year courtesy of the Vikings)!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will the Pack be upsset again by the Lions?
    By Mark_The_Viking in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 07:20 AM
  2. MOVED: Will the Pack be upsset again by the Lions?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 03:01 PM
  3. (Merged) Pack Attack vs. Sea Lions! GOOOOOO!
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 05:21 PM
  4. Daily Q dogs both Pack and Lions...LOL!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:26 AM
  5. Dont worry about the pack, lions need to lose
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 08:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •