Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Commander Ed is offline Training Camp

Does anyone else hate philly?

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Ok, lets try that again....What has he done so far in the NFL to enable him to be so cocky towards other NFL players?
    Nothing. He's a complete bust. A big mouth loser who complained about not getting his touches even though TO was having a monster year and the team was winning! However, these stats tick me off:

Freddy Mitchell's season stats: 22 catches, 377 yds, 2TD

vs. Atl; NFC Championship: 2-20-0

vs. NE; Super Bowl:1-11-0

vs. Min; Divisonal round: 5-65-2 (one fluke td)

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    He made it to the NFL?
    Tue, but you have to get more out of a 1st round pick than what he is doing.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Yeah, I dislike Philly too and rooted for Pats. Cockiness of their players aside, majority of their fans have zero class.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I hate their fans not the team! I'm one of the guys on this site that has actually been to the vet.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Did you feel like the smiley in the middle?

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

yeah I hate TO but Mitchell man he is just the son of the son of a bitch
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Actually, my answer is, "No, I don't hate Philly".

Aside from the occassional obnoxious fan (Which everyone has), what did Philly do other than field a superior team against us?

Donovan McNabb has proven to be not only a capable QB, but is probably second only to Culpepper in the NFC. He has shown a lot of class throughout all the adversity he's faced (Being booed on draft day by the Philly fans there who wanted a running back, having no receiver corps to speak of until TO, the Limbaugh comment, etc). I rather LIKE McNabb.

T.O. shut up and played this season - comming back early from a severe injury to put in a fantastic Superbowl performance and give his team a legitimate shot at winning it all. And, being Viking fans and getting upset when people dredge up Randys past antics, we of ALL people should be able to forgive and look at TODAY...even with T.O.

Westbrook played his butt off too. Yeah, so he should have dropped that last pass...aside from that, look at how many teams he stung during the season?

That Defense?!?!?!? The only thing I hate about them is the fact that they made us look so bad. They kept their team in the SB even while dealing with 4 turn-overs (The fifth was so late it didn't matter).

Andy Reid and his staff always seem well prepared, and consistantly put a solid product on the field.

So, what is there to HATE about the Eagles?

If it is true that your worth can be measured by the quality of your opponents then we are indeed fortunate to have the Eagles in the NFC. Beating them to get to the Superbowl will leave no doubt in ANYONE'S mind that we DESERVE to be there...

...now we simply have to beat them.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:

MOST of their fans!!! :evil:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

Having had some time to mull this over, it occurs to me that they - like every other NFL franchise - do not have the luxury of selecting who roots for them. Sure, they have a handful of tards who throw batteries or act in an obnoxious fashion, but don't we all?

Ever seen a Viking fan act in an obnoxious manner? I have. Does that make the Vikings suck? No, just the tard that acted that way. Same holds true with any team. There are tards in every size, shape, and color...all wearing different team colors. If I hated every team that had tard fans, I would have to quit watching football.

I doubt that MOST Eagles fans are tards. There are simply a very visible minority that cause problems. Who would have thought that Packer fans were mooning buses (I found that rather amusing, personally)? Does that mean that ALL Packer fans walk around flashing their butts to passing buses? Well....ok...that might be a bad analogy....living in Wisconsin I can actually believe they would...but the point remains that it only takes a small minority of doorknobs to cast the rest in a bad light.

It might be more correct to say that most Eagles fans you know are tards...but then I'd ask how many do you know?

See where I'm going with this?

So, while I don't condone or approve of the actions of the tards throwing battteries or beer bottles/cups/whatever...and would gladly pummel them mercilessly...it is because of their actions, not their affiliation. THEY are the tards, not the team they happen to cheer for.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

Having had some time to mull this over, it occurs to me that they - like every other NFL franchise - do not have the luxury of selecting who roots for them. Sure, they have a handful of tards who throw batteries or act in an obnoxious fashion, but don't we all?

Ever seen a Viking fan act in an obnoxious manner? I have. Does that make the Vikings suck? No, just the tard that acted that way. Same holds true with any team. There are tards in every size, shape, and color...all wearing different team colors. If I hated every team that had tard fans, I would have to quit watching football.

I doubt that MOST Eagles fans are tards. There are simply a very visible minority that cause problems. Who would have thought that Packer fans were mooning buses (I found that rather amusing, personally)? Does that mean that ALL Packer fans walk around flashing their butts to passing buses? Well....ok...that might be a bad analogy....living in Wisconsin I can actually believe they would...but the point remains that it only takes a small minority of doorknobs to cast the rest in a bad light.

It might be more correct to say that most Eagles fans you know are tards...but then I'd ask how many do you know?

See where I'm going with this?

So, while I don't condone or approve of the actions of the tards throwing battteries or beer bottles/cups/whatever...and would gladly pummel them mercilessly...it is because of their actions, not their affiliation. THEY are the tards, not the team they happen to cheer for.

Caine
    True that...but you gotta wonder why - if ALL teams have tards (I agree) - Philly fans are stereotyped as particularly obnoxious. I would have to think that is probably because MORE of their fans are obnoxious than the fans of the other teams. I may be wrong, but after hearing all the bad stories out of Philly (and from my own personal experiences with Philly fans), it will take a very large amount of Philly fans in the future to convince me that the majority of Philly fans are not at least somewhat boorish!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast