Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    davike is offline Team Alumni

is detroit in the race for first in the division?

who do u think will win this week in chicago? i am going to go out on a limb and say that detroit is going to take it. they were playing against a team that went to the superbowl last week and they almost had them. not saying that the seachickens were playing their best game but still. i think their defense is better then most ppl give them credit for. and if their offense would step up i think they could play some serious football. i think their defense should easily hold chicagos offense. it will be a low scoring game but i think detroit will come out on top. the detroit offense is the
    game key.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: is detroit in the race for first in the division?

I am hoping that the lions will win but it is to early to tell if they are in the race for the devision or not.We will find out in about 6-7 weeks

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Yep, they are one of the top 3 contenders to win the NFC North.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

No no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I forget what commercial that was from, but if you've heard it and know what Im talking about you know what I mean.

I think it was an ESPN commercial, this is gonna kill me all day

Prophet Guest

It makes logical sense that the Lions have a chance to steal a W.
    It has been so long since they were any kind of threat it's tough to fathom that they could actually be a decent team this year.
    I will keep my blinders on for another week and claim they are still a nonentity in the north.

GFreeman44 is offline Rookie

"davike" wrote:
    who do u think will win this week in chicago? i am going to go out on a limb and say that detroit is going to take it. they were playing against a team that went to the superbowl last week and they almost had them. not saying that the seachickens were playing their best game but still. i think their defense is better then most ppl give them credit for. and if their offense would step up i think they could play some serious football. i think their defense should easily hold chicagos offense. it will be a low scoring game but i think detroit will come out on top. the detroit offense is the
    game key.
    I hope the Lions win aswell.
    But I just don't see it happening.
    Where was I when the Lions D got good?
    Did I miss something?
    Because everyone is hyping there D but I just don't see it.
    I think it will be a repeat of what the Bears did in week 1.
    Not to mention the Bears are playing at home this week in a division game.
    I think the Bears are going to walk the Lions.
    The only thing that has me rattled is I am not completely sure what the Seahawks brought to that week 1 game, and the hype.
    And no, I do not think they are in contention to win the division.
    Not even close.
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bs.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Even if they were playing a team in the Super Bowl, I don't think either of those teams were that good last year. The Seahawks had the easiest schedule I have ever seen last year, and the Steelers got hot against an easier second half, and caught a lot of breaks in the playoffs, so I don't think that since the Lions played a super bowl team means much.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"GFreeman44" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    game key.
    Did I miss something?
    The only thing that has me rattled is I am not completely sure what the Seahawks brought to that week 1 game, and the hype.
    Not even close.
    Everyone is saying that their D is good b/c of what they did ot the seacocks. I personally think that they are playing with fury and buying into what their coach is telling them. The Scheme looked simple to me, BUT they were playing with that "If you catch the ball I will 'F' you up!" stat of mind
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

davike is offline Team Alumni

"GFreeman44" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    game key.
    Did I miss something?
    Not even close.

the detroit defense r the better side of the ball on that team,i think they should be able to hold the bears offense. the reason i think that the lions D should be able to do something this year is because they have some fast players, they have one of the fastest LB group in the league and also because they have a defensive line that should be a above average line. they added daniel bullocks and ernie sims in the draft. they have some talent that could turn out to be a decent squad. seachickens have a pretty good offense i think, they could have just been having an off day on sunday, im not sure i didn't watch the game. but hey we will have to see in a few more weeks i guess. but i still think that they should be able to hold the bears average offense, if their offense can score points against the bears tough D, then they should be able to win it. but either way i think it should be a close game.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I just hope the Lions catch the bears looking ahead to next weeks game against us.....Next Week, we will take care of our own buisness....Thats for sure...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast