Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: DA BEARS WIN !

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: DA BEARS WIN !

"Mr" wrote:
    Your #1 defense in the league gave up 4 yards per carry today. We had 97 rushing yards as a team, you had 51, 2.4 yards per carry. If it weren't for the 2 Vikings fumbles, one might say we made your rush defense look silly. We ran very efficiently against you.

Johnson was 21-31, since I know you're an idiot, that's a 68% completage percentage.
    Your savior Grossman was only 56%, but he threw a TD, so it looks better.

Vikings won the time of posession battle, and that was on 10 less plays without an offensive drive, you should have had the ball for atleast 4-5 minutes longer because of our interception return.

Bears punted more times than the Vikings.

We were both 0% in the redzone, but you only got their one time.

Both scored 1 touchdown, but we should have scored 2, Sharper dropped a pick that would have easily been taken back for 6.

Bears threw 2 INTs, Vikings Fumbled twice, turnover ratio= 0.

The Bears had 20 penalties for 81 yards. The Vikings had 16 penalties for 83 yards, but all of ours came at critical times, and some of which were ridiculous(mainly Williamson, Smith, and Hicks. I think the refs like to screw the vikings)

Williamson's Offensive Pass Interference would have put us in scoring position, and the Artis Hicks holding call also kept us out of the red zone.

Both teams were 5-15 on 3rd down.

We had more return yards.(172) Bears had 141.

Both QBs sacked 1 time.

It looks like the only thing the Bears had on their side was lucky timing, and poor officiating, so I don't wanna hear anything else about the Vikings getting "owned" or "whooped". The Bears are not a better team, they should be the 2-1 team right now. They had 2 freebies, then a lucky win, so don't think too highly of yourself as a 3-0 team. I can't wait until December 3rd when we are firing on all cylinders, have our redzone issues solved, and come into Chicago and beat the Bears. I guarantee you won't be trolling after that.

Hey Anderson, love the post brother.... A true piece of facts right there.. It shows right there, the Vikes beat themselves..

Hoorah!!!

purplengoldblur is offline Training Camp

"DPep11" wrote:
    We lost, we can make all the excuses we want, but we lost the gol 'darnit game. This was no different then when Tice was the head coach. If we're gonna turn the ball over in crucial spots of the game, and our bone headed coaching staff makes those calls we'll be no better than 9-7 or 8-8 again. Its encouraging we hung with the Bears, but at the same time I like to think we're better than them. Hopefully we can cut down on the penalties, and fricken execute better.
    I guess you were voted most likely to be the most positive Viking fan in school.
    What are you Debbie Downer or a Bears Troll? :

bearsfan1 is offline Waterboy

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Yea you guys sure did whoop us, going up bye 3 with 2 minutes to go in the game.Dont take anything away from the Bears, thier D was good as expected.Grossman didnt do sh*t, he had one successfull drive at
    the worst possible moment for us.

You may have won today, but I'm confident in saying at the end of the season, we will be the better team.
    any drive ending in points be it a TD or FG is successfull. you vikings fans should understand this since your team has won 2 games and only scored 2 TD's. rex had 5 successfull scoreing drives brad had 3 our O out played yours and we won. i think both our Defense's played great. i hope we can do it again in chicago. those who blame ref's for a lose our only making themselves look like sore loser's i agree the officiating was bad today but the ref's don't play the game. good luck the rest of the season for all ames not played in chicago.

"bearsfan1" wrote:
    Yea you guys sure did whoop us, going up bye 3 with 2 minutes to go in the game.Dont take anything away from the Bears, thier D was good as expected.Grossman didnt do sh*t, he had one successfull drive at

You may have won today, but I'm confident in saying at the end of the season, we will be the better team.
    any drive ending in points be it a TD or FG is successfull. you vikings fans should understand this since your team has won 2 games and only scored 2 TD's. rex had 5 successfull scoreing drives brad had 3 our O out played yours and we won. i think both our Defense's played great. i hope we can do it again in chicago. those who blame ref's for a lose our only making themselves look like sore loser's i agree the officiating was bad today but the ref's don't play the game. good luck the rest of the season for all ames not played in chicago.
    Are you kidding me?
    Delusional, delusional, delusional!!!!!
    1 fumble and a questionable pass interference call against us kept us from beating you.
    I wouldn't really break your arm patting yourself on the back over this bears victory.
    Unfortunately the officiating gods smiled on your team and you guys got away with one.
    The deepest that your Offense penetrated on our D was after the fumble so don't give us this poo of yours about the bears.
    :

"purplengoldblur" wrote:
    "bearsfan1" wrote:

Are you kidding me?
    1 fumble and a questionable pass interference call against us kept us from beating you.
    I wouldn't really break your arm patting yourself on the back over this bears victory.
    Unfortunately the officiating gods smiled on your team and you guys got away with one.
    The deepest that your Offense penetrated on our D was after the fumble so don't give us this poo of yours about the bears.

:
    ok let me edit this my original post was anger related. first off what part of my post was delsional. i agreed that the ref's sucked. the only thing i didn't agree with is the part of his post were he said rex only had 1 successfull drive and if that is wrong then the viking's didn't have any drives that were, so please elaborate or keep proving what i said about people who blame the ref's for a lose.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    LMFAO !
    Just admit it, DA BEARS own you purple freaks !

GO BEARS !
    See! This is what I have to deal with EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

"bearsfan1" wrote:
    "purplengoldblur" wrote:
    "bearsfan1" wrote:

Are you kidding me?

:
    ok let me edit this my original post was anger related. first off what part of my post was delsional. i agreed that the ref's sucked. the only thing i didn't agree with is the part of his post were he said rex only had 1 successfull drive and if that is wrong then the viking's didn't have any drives that were, so please elaborate or keep proving what i said about people who blame the ref's for a lose.
    Fair enough since I was venting myself. One of your fellow Bears fans has been on here talking some pretty annoying smack and it had me a little steamed up. Rex had one drive down to the 20 yard line that ended up being a field goal for the Bears.
    Had the Vikings not fumbled with less than 3 minutes left they would have one that game.
    Congrats I guess are in order to the Bears for capitalizing on a Vikings mistake.
    I wish the outcome would have been different but that's neither here nor there.
    It was a hard fought game by both sides, I just hated to see my Vikings lose to a team that I used to root for long ago.

"purplengoldblur" wrote:
    "bearsfan1" wrote:
    "purplengoldblur" wrote:
    "bearsfan1" wrote:

Are you kidding me?

:
    Fair enough since I was venting myself. One of your fellow Bears fans has been on here talking some pretty annoying smack and it had me a little steamed up. Rex had one drive down to the 20 yard line that ended up being a field goal for the Bears.
    Had the Vikings not fumbled with less than 3 minutes left they would have one that game.
    Congrats I guess are in order to the Bears for capitalizing on a Vikings mistake.
    I wish the outcome would have been different but that's neither here nor there.
    It was a hard fought game by both sides, I just hated to see my Vikings lose to a team that I used to root for long ago.
    i agree but from my side i'm glad they fumbled in the last 3 minutes. but i blame play calling on the vikes last drive for your loss if they had ran the ball which they were having success with in the last quater the out come may have been difrent.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikings have not scored over 20 points in a game yet this year.
    Regardless of the defense, Vikings are lucky to be 2-1.
    Yeah the Refs Sucked, but they were make up calls for the first half when they were going against the Bears!

Congrats Bears! Good Luck next week vs Seattle! See ya December 3rd!

PS. How bout them White Sox? lol
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

All due respect, Bears, I hope Seattle eats your children.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast