Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

Im very dissapointed about the loss today, because everyone is going to hype the Bears today, and they really wasnt much better than us..

1. The pass interference call on Troy Williamson was absoluty bullshit, he didnt do anything that prevented Nathan Vasher to get to the ball

2. Playcalling on 3rd and 4th down.. I think it was ok to run on 3rd, it was unexpected - and he almost made it, but going deep on 4th & 2, showed of that we have 3 rookie coaches out on the sidelines,

3. Troy's drop on the previous play was really bad, and we could have saved the above situation

4. The Fumble, shit happens, but its just the one thing that you must not do - its not good enough..

5. The Offense sucks.. we aint scoring touchdowns, in two games in a row now.. thats not good enough

6. You gotta figure that the Bears will go on and win the division with this win - i dont think that we can win in Chicago, but i think with our schedule vs their schedule.. thats the only chance for the NFC North title

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Biolink is offline Waterboy

As a Bears fan i obviously am biased,but I thought the PI call on Troy Williamson was just.He didn't push Vasher,but he stuck his arm out just enough to prevent him from making a play on the ball.

You guys will disagree,but I thought it was just.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

"Biolink" wrote:
    As a Bears fan i obviously am biased,but I thought the PI call on Troy Williamson was just.He didn't push Vasher,but he stuck his arm out just enough to prevent him from making a play on the ball.

You guys will disagree,but I thought it was just.
    He didnt stick his arm out to prevent Vasher to get to the ball, he stuck hes arm out to make the catch, which he did.. it was a wrong call

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

4th and 26 is offline Training Camp

There were bad calls on both sides of the game.
    The horse collar tackle was BS. The 2 penalties on Olin Kreutz was also bogus.
    I honestly think the officals were nit picking to much.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

The drop that you guys are blaming Troy for was so high he barely got a hand on it, and lucky that he did or it would have been picked off!

Blaming him for that is absolutely ridiculous!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

bearsfanmn is offline Training Camp

"skum" wrote:
    Im very dissapointed about the loss today, because everyone is going to hype the Bears today, and they really wasnt much better than us..

1. The pass interference call on Troy Williamson was absoluty kaka del toro, he didnt do anything that prevented Nathan Vasher to get to the ball

When a defensive player lays his arm accross the reciever or puts his hands on the reciever as the ball is coming the defenseive player will get called for pass interference every single time. The same goes for offense. He put out his arm accross the defesemens chest to gain better position. The defenseive player was also looking back and going for the ball.. If he would of not been looking back at the ball the call would of most definitely went the other way.

This league a long time ago turned into a very touchy game. I dont know why you are all surprised. Everyone in my section at the game thought it was offenseive pass int. But for the last 3 years the refs are completely against the viks. Maybe try scoring a touchdown or two or maybe drive the ball down the field and you won't have to worry about the refs screwing you for the third week in a row.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"4th" wrote:
    The horse collar tackle was NOT BS...he grabbed the shoulder pads and pulled him down...textbook horse collar tackle...he deserved the flag!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"4th" wrote:
    Now the pass interference...that was TOTAL BS!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567