Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

"bono" wrote:
    Ultra,
    What good memory you have! Yeah, I remember posting my feelings on the matter of "donations," but I didn't go nuts over it. And there were some vikings' fans who felt the same way (remember the 'i'm in college', etc, reasons for not donating.
    Are you kidding?
    How in the hell do you think you got the Cheapass Hillbilly title?

No, your reasons were all messed up.
    You claimed it was pay to read when he was asking for a donation IF you could afford to.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"4th" wrote:
    First I would like to start off and say the Obvious.
    THEPACKERSSUCK.
    Second I would like to say i am from Dabearz.com for our Fan 2 Fan alliance.
    Great win yesterday for the vikings.
    Nice job on your bonehead call John Fox.
    Both teams are 2-0 and looking should match up well vs each other.
    It is nice seeing some of our teams in our division start out well.
    ESPN did their usual job not showing much of our divison. I hate ESPN.

I notice how Longwell had another great game.
    Funny how packerfans think their old players suck when they leave the team yet are the greatest players in the world when they are on the team. Darren Sharper really sucked his way to the probowl last year.
    BTW THEPACKERSSUCK.

Well good luck sunday and may my bears win.
    lol

4th and 26
    Im in love with a bears fan?

"petrodemos" wrote:
    Busted! lol

your right tho, i still cant understand those 6 things you listed there that homers cant understand. just to add another few, i cant understand:
    why randy moss was traded
    why culpepper was still our QB
    how Red Mcombs thought he could win a superbowl with a quarter of every other teams salary
    why fran foley was hired
    why spielman was hired
    why minnesota wont build a stadium
    holy crap, troll alert!

but the bears were one and done last year! grossman is your downfall, its all good now, but all hopes will be lost when he leaves the metrodome on crutches.
    Yes....they were "One And Done"....that REALLY SUCKED!!!!!

Actually, GROSSMAN was AWESOME with what he had to work with. I had no problem, what'so-ever with GROSSMAN'S performance.

I blame it all STRICTLY on the L-O-U-S-E-Y COACHING! DAAaaauuuUUM did they SUCK!

I was so mad, there are no words. I wanted Lovie Smith's' and Rivera's heads on a platter! They totally just let that game go. Rivera was too busy worrying about his "Head Coaching" propects....jet setting around the country, and paying no attention to the TEAM.
    And Lovie...just flat out STUNK!

I was VERY unforgiven...and still am. And will settle for nothing shy of the BIG DANCE for redemption.

That said....they're certainly off to a GREAT start, as are the Vikes!

It should prove to be an AWESOME, KICK-AZZ DOG FIGHT!

BEARS - VIKINGS!!!!!!!.....IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!

And, as for Rex..."...when he leaves the metrodome on crutches."......

I'd rather hope for no serious injuries on either side.

Good talkin' at'cha!

BTW....this is the first time that I've been able to post in days! The site keeps crashing on me...

See you boys SUNDAY!!!!

BEARS 28 - VIKES 6

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

BTW....this is the first time that I've been able to post in days! The site keeps crashing on me...
    probably because they've been getting insane traffic lately, just a guess.

but like i've said, this will be nothing but a strong defensive game, they called the NFC North the Black and Blue division the past few years because we were walked all over by the majority of the league, this game will change that =)

good luck to both sides

vikings 17 bears 13

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

4th and 26 is offline Training Camp

"Del" wrote:
    "Just for the record the quote that you see was posted on my site and not yours. What I say on my site should stay on my site. I have see posts on here ripping on other fans from other boards. I was in a heated argument with a viking homer and yes he was a homer but this was last year, not this year."

I understood that.
    I really don't care what you said to a Vikings homer. We all have em every team, all I was saying is he had a point. History prooves it, hence the stats. Which your fellow fan of the fur didn't quite grasp.

I know how it goes I didn't mean any disrespect to you, and granted the post was probably taken out of context.

No disrespect taken, I just don't want the other 2000 fans declaring war on me for the post.
    In most case it is just fun trash talk. next week each site will be focused on the next team we play.
    BTW bears will win sunday.
    bears 999
    vikings -2

lol

4th and 26 is offline Training Camp

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    probably because they've been getting insane traffic lately, just a guess.

but like i've said, this will be nothing but a strong defensive game, they called the NFC North the Black and Blue division the past few years because we were walked all over by the majority of the league, this game will change that =)

good luck to both sides

vikings 17 bears 13
    ESPN never shows much about our site unless favre decided to make an announcement at a golf outting.
    All I see now is the Eli manning show and TO broken finger pasted all over ESPN.
    I was shocked when they did a story on Carlson Palmer.
    I was shocked on that one.
    Well lets get the some respect to the NFC North.
    I know the lions and Packers suck but our 2 teams can carry the load.

Bears score 1 more pt than the vikings.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

After reading this compilation of lies and falsehoods, I couldn't, in good conscience, let this stand.
    So, for those of you new to PP.O, I have translated a Bono post so you can better understand what's being said.
    I call this one;

WHAT HE SAID...and WHAT HE DIDN"T SAY, BUT SHOULD HAVE
    "bono" wrote:
    Well, what do ya know: a Bears' fan kissing Viking butt to get on their "good side"(Isn't taht MY job?). HA!
    Come on, 4thand 26. What's w/ "packers suck" stuff? I can see if you were posting something regarding the packers, etc, etc, but this thread is about bears/vikings matchup. Stick to the slug. (After all, no one goes off topic like me)
    And before you go running off at the mouth about me (Something that I have patented and will expect royalty payments for), just know that I -a Packer Backer (When they're winning)- am very impressed w/ this season's Bears team (just look at some of my (stupid) posts in the last two weeks, in which I pretty much gave the Bears props on the 'veruca salt' (A stupid term I am going to completely over use because the term "Poop Stain" was taken by Davenport when we traded him) of a beating they gave my boys in wk one, etc).
    Just wait...if the Bears take out the Vikings this coming week (And I really hope they do becasue these guys are mean to me and I have nothing to get back at them with), and in a fashion that is debatable (i.e. vikings' fans believing the refs. screwed the vikes, over...filthy play never penalized by the bears, etc, etc), YOU and your Bears will feel the fire of the purple and gold. Trust me, I know (I want to feel that fire again.
    That passion.
    That pure unadulterated lust...but they threw me off Packerchatters
    ). These Purple Priders are NOT, and I repeat, NOT YOUR friend (Although I will be...for a soda and a bag of chips). The only reason why all of them respect me (None of them do, I just say this because you, being new here, might actually believe this to be true), and a few love me (Well, ok, none of them actually love me either...but a few have told me to go F**K myself...isn't that love?), is because I'm irresistible (To goats...who are tied up...and have been heavily sedated)! PERIOD. (QUESTION MARK ? EXCLAMATION POINT ! COMMA ,
    I'm so good with punctuation, I know what they all look like
    )
    God Bless you and yours, pal!
    p.s. Packers are still in this thing (for the first overall draft pick...and we're going with Mandrich, baby!!!)!!!!
    You're welcome,

Caine

That was funny Caine...LMFAO
    It all starts up front

Prophet Guest

"Caine" wrote:
    After reading this compilation of lies and falsehoods, I couldn't, in good conscience, let this stand.
    So, for those of you new to PP.O, I have translated a Bono post so you can better understand what's being said.
    I call this one;

WHAT HE SAID...and WHAT HE DIDN"T SAY, BUT SHOULD HAVE
    "bono" wrote:
    Well, what do ya know: a Bears' fan kissing Viking butt to get on their "good side"(Isn't taht MY job?). HA!
    Come on, 4thand 26. What's w/ "packers suck" stuff? I can see if you were posting something regarding the packers, etc, etc, but this thread is about bears/vikings matchup. Stick to the slug. (After all, no one goes off topic like me)
    And before you go running off at the mouth about me (Something that I have patented and will expect royalty payments for), just know that I -a Packer Backer (When they're winning)- am very impressed w/ this season's Bears team (just look at some of my (stupid) posts in the last two weeks, in which I pretty much gave the Bears props on the 'veruca salt' (A stupid term I am going to completely over use because the term "Poop Stain" was taken by Davenport when we traded him) of a beating they gave my boys in wk one, etc).
    Just wait...if the Bears take out the Vikings this coming week (And I really hope they do becasue these guys are mean to me and I have nothing to get back at them with), and in a fashion that is debatable (i.e. vikings' fans believing the refs. screwed the vikes, over...filthy play never penalized by the bears, etc, etc), YOU and your Bears will feel the fire of the purple and gold. Trust me, I know (I want to feel that fire again.
    That passion.
    That pure unadulterated lust...but they threw me off Packerchatters
    ). These Purple Priders are NOT, and I repeat, NOT YOUR friend (Although I will be...for a soda and a bag of chips). The only reason why all of them respect me (None of them do, I just say this because you, being new here, might actually believe this to be true), and a few love me (Well, ok, none of them actually love me either...but a few have told me to go F**K myself...isn't that love?), is because I'm irresistible (To goats...who are tied up...and have been heavily sedated)! PERIOD. (QUESTION MARK ? EXCLAMATION POINT ! COMMA ,
    I'm so good with punctuation, I know what they all look like
    )
    God Bless you and yours, pal!
    p.s. Packers are still in this thing (for the first overall draft pick...and we're going with Mandrich, baby!!!)!!!!
    You're welcome,

Caine
    Thanks for the interpretation Caine.
    My understanding of the original post is much clearer now.

BearsFanGrrrr is offline Rookie

You vqueens have NO hope, why not throw in the towel right now and forgo the arse whooping ?

You played our second and third stringers last game, we coming with the # 1's this game !
    Not only do we have one of the best "D" in all the NFL, we got an "O" to go with it !
    LOOK OUT , ... DA BEARS are coming to your town, hide the women and children....LMFAO !

DA BEARS 34

vqueens 9

GO BEARS !
    I was a bad boy and was banned!
    I suck.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast