Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

I think this will be a low scoring game as each Defense shuts down the Opposig Offense.
    Hopefully the Vikes win their third straight game with a field goal.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Well, what do ya know: a Bears' fan kissing Viking butt to get on their "good side". HA!
    Come on, 4thand 26. What's w/ "packers suck" stuff? I can see if you were posting something regarding the packers, etc, etc, but this thread is about bears/vikings matchup. Stick to the slug.
    And before you go running off at the mouth about me, just know that I -a Packer Backer- am very impressed w/ this season's Bears team (just look at some of my posts in the last two weeks, in which I pretty much gave the Bears props on the 'veruca salt' of a beating they gave my boys in wk one, etc).
    Just wait...if the Bears take out the Vikings this coming week, and in a fashion that is debatable (i.e. vikings' fans believing the refs. screwed the vikes, over...filthy play never penalized by the bears, etc, etc), YOU and your Bears will feel the fire of the purple and gold. Trust me, I know. These Purple Priders are NOT, and I repeat, NOT YOUR friend. The only reason why all of them respect me, and a few love me, is because I'm irresistible! PERIOD.
    God Bless you and yours, pal!
    p.s. Packers are still in this thing!!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Del Rio Guest

"4th" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "4th" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=4th and 26 link=topic=27411.msg471858#msg471858 date=1158627223]
    Talking To Viking homers make you stupid
    I got sucked into a pissing match with viking fans. These guys suffer from Favreitis. These homers think the vikings are going to win the division and the bears will choke. They have the balls to say the bears are 1 and done in the playoffs. I have to remind them how they handed the division over to the packers the last 2 years. I love how they bash the bears #1 defense and claim the vikings actually have a good defense right now for the last 6 games. I bring up the fact that the vikings have allowed 123 pts during those six games and the bears have only allowed 120 pts for all 11 games. You see it is this type of facts these viking homers can't understand.

Facts vikings homers can't understand

Bears have 2 game winning steak vs the ViQueens
    Bears beat them 28-3
    Tice is still coaching the Vikings
    Vikings have never won a superbowl
    Vikings choke in the second half of the season every year
    Hershal walker trade gave the cowboys 3 superbowl rings
    2003 the vikings choked to the Cardinals giving the packers the division.

Interesting comments from 4th and 28.
    These comments were made last year by him on our bears F2FA site...
    just some trash talking, no biggie.

lol that was last year but it was not from this site.
    The ESPN site is where that came from.
    You STILL said it...no matter what the source!
    I hope that you had a nice big helping of crow to start the New Year!

BTW...what exactly is a 2-game winning steak...something a cheesy Chicago steakhouse chain offers its fans to drum up business???
    Hey at least he said they have balls. It wasn't a risky assumption though. The Bears haven't been worth a gol 'darnit since blueblockers, spandex and headbands were in style.

The vikings have not faired well in the playoffs.
    They did beat the packers and I did torment packerfans for that one.
    [/quote]

Vikings Record against the Bears
    48Wins 39Losses 2 Ties

Playoff appearences

Vikings: 24
    Bears: 13 since 1961

Super Bowl Appearences
    Vikes:4
    Bears:1

SB Wins
    Vikes:0
    Bears:1

I think its fair to say 1 and out was a safe assumption. Didn't take much balls.

My favorite stat of all, 1961 first game ever played for the Vikings and it was against the Bears, we won. Beautiful thing.

You are right we haven't faired well in the playoffs since 98' can't argue with that, then again you don't see me saying Bears fans are ignorant and have the balls to say we would go 1 and out because they would probably be right. Same as the Vikings fans that told you that were right. The difference is you couldn't accept the facts.

Del Rio Guest

"bono" wrote:
    Well, what do ya know: a Bears' fan kissing Viking butt to get on their "good side". HA!
    Come on, 4thand 26. What's w/ "packers suck" stuff? I can see if you were posting something regarding the packers, etc, etc, but this thread is about bears/vikings matchup. Stick to the slug.
    And before you go running off at the mouth about me, just know that I -a Packer Backer- am very impressed w/ this season's Bears team (just look at some of my posts in the last two weeks, in which I pretty much gave the Bears props on the 'veruca salt' of a beating they gave my boys in wk one, etc).
    Just wait...if the Bears take out the Vikings this coming week, and in a fashion that is debatable (i.e. vikings' fans believing the refs. screwed the vikes, over...filthy play never penalized by the bears, etc, etc), YOU and your Bears will feel the fire of the purple and gold. Trust me, I know. These Purple Priders are NOT, and I repeat, NOT YOUR friend. The only reason why all of them respect me, and a few love me, is because I'm irresistible! PERIOD.
    I wouldn't pay much attention to the Packer fan. Not many people respect him and I have not heard of anyone loving him.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bono" wrote:
    Well, its better than blowing the membership bono.

He came in respectable and thats how he is to be treated.

He gets one strike for being a Bears fan.

But he get 8723085564878454648787 points for hating the Packers.

Oh...here comes Caine....better run along bono.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Del and Ultra,
    Don't I get some points, too?
    I have aged, so maybe I've forgotten some stuff, but I don't recall storming on this site THROWING UP ALL OVER THE VIKINGS. Sure I hated them then, as I do now, but...
    VERUCA SALT!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bono" wrote:
    Del and Ultra,
    Don't I get some points, too?
    I have aged, so maybe I've forgotten some stuff, but I don't recall storming on this site THROWING UP ALL OVER THE VIKINGS. Sure I hated them then, as I do now, but...
    VERUCA SALT!
    No, but I remember when webby brought up the whole thing with "donations" you were on a tirade about pay to read; hence your title of old.

Vinland is offline Rookie

ANYONE KNOW IF THE BEARS-VIKINGS GAME WILL BE THE FEATURED GAME ON FOX THIS SUNDAY OR WILL IT BE REGIONAL COVERAGE ONLY?

THANKS TO THOSE WHO REPLY!!!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Vinland" wrote:
    ANYONE KNOW IF THE BEARS-VIKINGS GAME WILL BE THE FEATURED GAME ON FOX THIS SUNDAY OR WILL IT BE REGIONAL COVERAGE ONLY?

Ouch!!
    I'm blinded by all the caps!!!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Vinland" wrote:

It's the #2 game for the weekend, but it is the #1 game at noon.

NFL ON FOX: Week 3 - Sun. Sept. 24
    1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
    CHI @ MIN: Dick Stockton, Daryl Johnston
    CAR @ TB: Matt Vasgersian, J.C. Pearson
    WSH @ HOU: Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan
    GB @ DET: Ron Pitts, Terry Donahue

4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
    NYG @ SEA: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
    STL @ ARZ: Brad Sham, Bill Maas
    PHI @ SF: Kenny Albert, Brian Baldinger

=Z=
    (Edited to replace Slick Willie with the man's name (stupid filter))

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast