Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
  1. #1
    4th and 26 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    48

    Da bears vs Da Vikings

    First I would like to start off and say the Obvious.
    THEPACKERSSUCK.
    Second I would like to say i am from Dabearz.com for our Fan 2 Fan alliance.
    Great win yesterday for the vikings.
    Nice job on your bonehead call John Fox.
    Both teams are 2-0 and looking should match up well vs each other.
    It is nice seeing some of our teams in our division start out well.
    ESPN did their usual job not showing much of our divison. I hate ESPN.


    I notice how Longwell had another great game.
    Funny how packerfans think their old players suck when they leave the team yet are the greatest players in the world when they are on the team. Darren Sharper really sucked his way to the probowl last year.
    BTW THEPACKERSSUCK.
    Well good luck sunday and may my bears win.
    lol



    4th and 26

  2. #2
    MplsViking's Avatar
    MplsViking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    246

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    Haha ;D i love the name.. lol.. by the way the vikes will win, and im going to that game

  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    Hey, welcome man and fellow F2FA member.


    I really like it when we get some great fans of other teams in here.
    It is great to hear what they think of our team and give their thoughts.

    Looking forward to a "Black 'n Blue" battle not for the faint of heart!

    Once again, welcome.

  4. #4
    4th and 26 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hey, welcome man and fellow F2FA member.


    I really like it when we get some great fans of other teams in here.
    It is great to hear what they think of our team and give their thoughts.

    Looking forward to a "Black 'n Blue" battle not for the faint of heart!

    Once again, welcome.
    We are the same way.
    I use to chat on the espn board but the kids and trolls are real bad. I do like tormenting the packerfans.
    We have a few viking fans on our site.
    It is nice not being the doormat of the NFC north now.



  5. #5
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    "4th" wrote:
    Talking To Viking homers make you stupid
    I got sucked into a pissing match with viking fans. These guys suffer from Favreitis. These homers think the vikings are going to win the division and the bears will choke. They have the balls to say the bears are 1 and done in the playoffs. I have to remind them how they handed the division over to the packers the last 2 years. I love how they bash the bears #1 defense and claim the vikings actually have a good defense right now for the last 6 games. I bring up the fact that the vikings have allowed 123 pts during those six games and the bears have only allowed 120 pts for all 11 games. You see it is this type of facts these viking homers can't understand.

    Facts vikings homers can't understand

    Bears have 2 game winning steak vs the ViQueens
    Bears beat them 28-3
    Tice is still coaching the Vikings
    Vikings have never won a superbowl
    Vikings choke in the second half of the season every year
    Hershal walker trade gave the cowboys 3 superbowl rings
    2003 the vikings choked to the Cardinals giving the packers the division.

    Interesting comments from 4th and 28.
    These comments were made last year by him on our bears F2FA site...
    just some trash talking, no biggie.

  6. #6
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    4th and 26, that name cracks me up.
    Ouch.
    Packer fans are still whining about that play.

  7. #7
    4th and 26 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "4th" wrote:
    Talking To Viking homers make you stupid
    I got sucked into a pissing match with viking fans. These guys suffer from Favreitis. These homers think the vikings are going to win the division and the bears will choke. They have the balls to say the bears are 1 and done in the playoffs. I have to remind them how they handed the division over to the packers the last 2 years. I love how they bash the bears #1 defense and claim the vikings actually have a good defense right now for the last 6 games. I bring up the fact that the vikings have allowed 123 pts during those six games and the bears have only allowed 120 pts for all 11 games. You see it is this type of facts these viking homers can't understand.

    Facts vikings homers can't understand

    Bears have 2 game winning steak vs the ViQueens
    Bears beat them 28-3
    Tice is still coaching the Vikings
    Vikings have never won a superbowl
    Vikings choke in the second half of the season every year
    Hershal walker trade gave the cowboys 3 superbowl rings
    2003 the vikings choked to the Cardinals giving the packers the division.

    Interesting comments from 4th and 28.
    These comments were made last year by him on our bears F2FA site...
    just some trash talking, no biggie.

    lol that was last year but it was not from this site.
    The ESPN site is where that came from.

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    "MplsViking" wrote:
    Haha ;D i love the name.. lol.. by the way the vikes will win, and im going to that game
    Make sure you hit the PP.O tailgate party at the Rapid Park lot...we are gonna have a huge PP.O cru there!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    "4th" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "4th" wrote:
    Talking To Viking homers make you stupid
    I got sucked into a pissing match with viking fans. These guys suffer from Favreitis. These homers think the vikings are going to win the division and the bears will choke. They have the balls to say the bears are 1 and done in the playoffs. I have to remind them how they handed the division over to the packers the last 2 years. I love how they bash the bears #1 defense and claim the vikings actually have a good defense right now for the last 6 games. I bring up the fact that the vikings have allowed 123 pts during those six games and the bears have only allowed 120 pts for all 11 games. You see it is this type of facts these viking homers can't understand.

    Facts vikings homers can't understand

    Bears have 2 game winning steak vs the ViQueens
    Bears beat them 28-3
    Tice is still coaching the Vikings
    Vikings have never won a superbowl
    Vikings choke in the second half of the season every year
    Hershal walker trade gave the cowboys 3 superbowl rings
    2003 the vikings choked to the Cardinals giving the packers the division.

    Interesting comments from 4th and 28.
    These comments were made last year by him on our bears F2FA site...
    just some trash talking, no biggie.

    lol that was last year but it was not from this site.
    The ESPN site is where that came from.
    You STILL said it...no matter what the source!
    I hope that you had a nice big helping of crow to start the New Year!

    BTW...what exactly is a 2-game winning steak...something a cheesy Chicago steakhouse chain offers its fans to drum up business???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    petrodemos's Avatar
    petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    664

    Re: Da bears vs Da Vikings

    Busted! lol

    your right tho, i still cant understand those 6 things you listed there that homers cant understand. just to add another few, i cant understand:
    why randy moss was traded
    why culpepper was still our QB
    how Red Mcombs thought he could win a superbowl with a quarter of every other teams salary
    why fran foley was hired
    why spielman was hired
    why minnesota wont build a stadium
    holy crap, troll alert!

    but the bears were one and done last year! grossman is your downfall, its all good now, but all hopes will be lost when he leaves the metrodome on crutches.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings @ Da Bears
    By CulpepperViking16 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 08:30 AM
  3. Vikings/Bears 98-08
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:27 AM
  4. Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
  5. VIKINGS/BEARS
    By hovan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •