Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 368
  1. #41
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    Some of you guys ought to ashamed to be fans, and i'm disgusted you are. The game is a week away, and you are already writing off the vikings. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??

    What the vikings have or have not done, hell since their inception, has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on the 2009-'10 team.

    According to you, we should just forfeit, because if they ask you we won't win anyway.

    SAD AND PATHETIC!

    Blah blah blah. You say the same crap every week.

  2. #42
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    does nobody recall that the Eagles played like absolute shit? It wasn't all the Cowboys, there was stuff there, drops, bad throws, fumbles and bad running killed them. That game could have been much closer
    +1 It all comes down to that. The Packers beat the Cowgirls and the Giants owned them. We are at home. This will be a battle for sure. We pressure Romo and we win.

  3. #43
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    Favre has something to prove and he will want to end his losing streak to the Cowboys in the playoffs. He is 0-3. All 3 times he was in Dallas. He is at home now. He is 8-0. He has 21 TDs and only 2 INTs.

  4. #44
    Bars92's Avatar
    Bars92 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    61

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    Romo can't possibly play 2 decent playoff games in a row, let alone win two. No worries.

  5. #45
    blakepilot is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    First off, hello. You guys sure are confident. I was referred here by a link off a Dallas Cowboys forum. While I see the things your franchise has done this year, there's not too much to be impressed about. You guys think this is a lock, just like every opponent the Cowboys have faced recently was a lock, but there's a surprise coming for everyone...and it doesn't have to do with an aging cheesehead. Don't rest on your laurels...it's going to be a hell of a game. I'm not doubting that Favre can pull something out of his ass, but Romo is the man to beat right now. Watch the lines, because the boys in blue will be favored.
    None

  6. #46
    jowep55 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    blakepilot wrote:
    First off, hello. You guys sure are confident. I was referred here by a link off a Dallas Cowboys forum. While I see the things your franchise has done this year, there's not too much to be impressed about. You guys think this is a lock, just like every opponent the Cowboys have faced recently was a lock, but there's a surprise coming for everyone...and it doesn't have to do with an aging cheesehead. Don't rest on your laurels...it's going to be a hell of a game. I'm not doubting that Favre can pull something out of his ass, but Romo is the man to beat right now. Watch the lines, because the boys in blue will be favored.
    First time poster here, long time reader.

    Anyways,this post had me appauled at this troll coming onto vikings forums and running his mouth. Romo always has games where he plays horrible and chokes. Cowboys don't know how to adjust either with dimwitted Wade Phillips. They celebrated that win yesturday like they won there first game in 15 years, oh wait, that was there first playoff victory in around that time. Haha, guess the celebration was well deserved.

    The boys in blue are a joke and they look all so almighty because they beat the eagles twice in a row. The eagles also lost to the Raiders in a similar fasion.
    None

  7. #47
    blakepilot is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    jowep55 wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:
    First off, hello. You guys sure are confident. I was referred here by a link off a Dallas Cowboys forum. While I see the things your franchise has done this year, there's not too much to be impressed about. You guys think this is a lock, just like every opponent the Cowboys have faced recently was a lock, but there's a surprise coming for everyone...and it doesn't have to do with an aging cheesehead. Don't rest on your laurels...it's going to be a hell of a game. I'm not doubting that Favre can pull something out of his ass, but Romo is the man to beat right now. Watch the lines, because the boys in blue will be favored.
    First time poster here, long time reader.

    Anyways,this post had me appauled at this troll coming onto vikings forums and running his mouth. Romo always has games where he plays horrible and chokes. Cowboys don't know how to adjust either with dimwitted Wade Phillips. They celebrated that win yesturday like they won there first game in 15 years, oh wait, that was there first playoff victory in around that time. Haha, guess the celebration was well deserved.

    The boys in blue are a joke and they look all so almighty because they beat the eagles twice in a row. The eagles also lost to the Raiders in a similar fasion.
    First of all...troll, I am not. Just because this is my first (now second) post on this lowly board doesn't mean I don't know how to conduct myself on a forum. I've spent many hours on various forums throughout my Internet career (which Internets just happens to make me the big bux.) Your poor grammar and spelling just backs up the fact that you should stay lurking. Just because I'm not on your team doesn't mean I don't understand the ropes. So sit down, son.

    PROVE to me, in 500 words or less, that Mini has got this locked. All I've heard forever is that Dallas doesn't have a chance, even against the shitty Beagles, and that we're hopeless. Well, I've got news for all of you homers, these aren't the Cowboys of yesteryear. Give me ONE reason why the Pike's are the team to beat. ONE reason. Favre isn't a valid answer, because Ole' boy Tony is a better QB right now.

    Welcome to Doomsday Defense II, enjoy it. This is the Cowboys' year, and there isn't anything that's going to stop us now.
    None

  8. #48
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    blakepilot wrote:
    jowep55 wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:
    First off, hello. You guys sure are confident. I was referred here by a link off a Dallas Cowboys forum. While I see the things your franchise has done this year, there's not too much to be impressed about. You guys think this is a lock, just like every opponent the Cowboys have faced recently was a lock, but there's a surprise coming for everyone...and it doesn't have to do with an aging cheesehead. Don't rest on your laurels...it's going to be a hell of a game. I'm not doubting that Favre can pull something out of his ass, but Romo is the man to beat right now. Watch the lines, because the boys in blue will be favored.
    First time poster here, long time reader.

    Anyways,this post had me appauled at this troll coming onto vikings forums and running his mouth. Romo always has games where he plays horrible and chokes. Cowboys don't know how to adjust either with dimwitted Wade Phillips. They celebrated that win yesturday like they won there first game in 15 years, oh wait, that was there first playoff victory in around that time. Haha, guess the celebration was well deserved.

    The boys in blue are a joke and they look all so almighty because they beat the eagles twice in a row. The eagles also lost to the Raiders in a similar fasion.
    First of all...troll, I am not. Just because this is my first (now second) post on this lowly board doesn't mean I don't know how to conduct myself on a forum. I've spent many hours on various forums throughout my Internet career (which Internets just happens to make me the big bux.) Your poor grammar and spelling just backs up the fact that you should stay lurking. Just because I'm not on your team doesn't mean I don't understand the ropes. So sit down, son.

    PROVE to me, in 500 words or less, that Mini has got this locked. All I've heard forever is that Dallas doesn't have a chance, even against the shitty Beagles, and that we're hopeless. Well, I've got news for all of you homers, these aren't the Cowboys of yesteryear. Give me ONE reason why the Pike's are the team to beat. ONE reason. Favre isn't a valid answer, because Ole' boy Tony is a better QB right now.

    Welcome to Doomsday Defense II, enjoy it. This is the Cowboys' year, and there isn't anything that's going to stop us now.
    Almost nobody in this thread said that the Vikes winning is a lock. In fact the very first poster is talking about how worried he is about losing the game. That being said, the Cowboys are not winning next week.

    It was good to see the Cowboys and their fans celebrate this victory like they won the Super Bowl. Just shows me that they blew their wad early and Jerry Jones is going to be left feeling unsatisfied just like he has been since the 90s.

    I have to give Dallas credit for pulling through and actually making the playoffs. It was looking grim for them early in December. Unfortunately for you and all the other leftover bandwagon fans from the ole Jimmy Johnson glory days, the real Cowboys will be exposed next week when Jared Allen and Co. run a train on Romo and Adrian Peterson plows over the Cowgirl's overrated defense.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  9. #49
    blakepilot is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    jkjuggalo wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:
    jowep55 wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:
    First off, hello. You guys sure are confident. I was referred here by a link off a Dallas Cowboys forum. While I see the things your franchise has done this year, there's not too much to be impressed about. You guys think this is a lock, just like every opponent the Cowboys have faced recently was a lock, but there's a surprise coming for everyone...and it doesn't have to do with an aging cheesehead. Don't rest on your laurels...it's going to be a hell of a game. I'm not doubting that Favre can pull something out of his ass, but Romo is the man to beat right now. Watch the lines, because the boys in blue will be favored.
    First time poster here, long time reader.

    Anyways,this post had me appauled at this troll coming onto vikings forums and running his mouth. Romo always has games where he plays horrible and chokes. Cowboys don't know how to adjust either with dimwitted Wade Phillips. They celebrated that win yesturday like they won there first game in 15 years, oh wait, that was there first playoff victory in around that time. Haha, guess the celebration was well deserved.

    The boys in blue are a joke and they look all so almighty because they beat the eagles twice in a row. The eagles also lost to the Raiders in a similar fasion.
    First of all...troll, I am not. Just because this is my first (now second) post on this lowly board doesn't mean I don't know how to conduct myself on a forum. I've spent many hours on various forums throughout my Internet career (which Internets just happens to make me the big bux.) Your poor grammar and spelling just backs up the fact that you should stay lurking. Just because I'm not on your team doesn't mean I don't understand the ropes. So sit down, son.

    PROVE to me, in 500 words or less, that Mini has got this locked. All I've heard forever is that Dallas doesn't have a chance, even against the shitty Beagles, and that we're hopeless. Well, I've got news for all of you homers, these aren't the Cowboys of yesteryear. Give me ONE reason why the Pike's are the team to beat. ONE reason. Favre isn't a valid answer, because Ole' boy Tony is a better QB right now.

    Welcome to Doomsday Defense II, enjoy it. This is the Cowboys' year, and there isn't anything that's going to stop us now.
    Almost nobody in this thread said that the Vikes winning is a lock. In fact the very first poster is talking about how worried he is about losing the game. That being said, the Cowboys are not winning next week.

    It was good to see the Cowboys and their fans celebrate this victory like they won the Super Bowl. Just shows me that they blew their wad early and Jerry Jones is going to be left feeling unsatisfied just like he has been since the 90s.

    I have to give Dallas credit for pulling through and actually making the playoffs. It was looking grim for them early in December. Unfortunately for you and all the other leftover bandwagon fans from the ole Jimmy Johnson glory days, the real Cowboys will be exposed next week when Jared Allen and Co. run a train on Romo and Adrian Peterson plows over the Cowgirl's overrated defense.
    Quoted for crow eating.
    None

  10. #50
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    CCthebest wrote:
    Earlier in the season Dallas was a joke. Philly was coming on strong and looked what happened to them. Dallas beat them bad 2 games in a row. Anything can happen next week.

    We play at home. I like our offense more then thiers. If our Oline and secondary have a good game (and cover Witten) we should win in the Dome.
    If you can be posotive, then we all can.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thinking about Coming out to Minny for a Game
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:24 AM
  2. MOVED: Cowboys Coming To Minny
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. The Germans are coming...TheGermans are coming...
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:26 PM
  4. Coming to Minny!!!
    By Vikingryche in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 05:43 AM
  5. For those of you in Minny!
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 07:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •