Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    Some of you guys ought to ashamed to be fans, and i'm disgusted you are. The game is a week away, and you are already writing off the vikings. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??

What the vikings have or have not done, hell since their inception, has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on the 2009-'10 team.

According to you, we should just forfeit, because if they ask you we won't win anyway.

SAD AND PATHETIC!

Blah blah blah. You say the same crap every week.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    does nobody recall that the Eagles played like absolute shit? It wasn't all the Cowboys, there was stuff there, drops, bad throws, fumbles and bad running killed them. That game could have been much closer
    +1 It all comes down to that. The Packers beat the Cowgirls and the Giants owned them. We are at home. This will be a battle for sure. We pressure Romo and we win.

Favre has something to prove and he will want to end his losing streak to the Cowboys in the playoffs. He is 0-3. All 3 times he was in Dallas. He is at home now. He is 8-0. He has 21 TDs and only 2 INTs.

Bars92 is offline Rookie

Romo can't possibly play 2 decent playoff games in a row, let alone win two. No worries.

blakepilot is offline Waterboy

First off, hello. You guys sure are confident. I was referred here by a link off a Dallas Cowboys forum. While I see the things your franchise has done this year, there's not too much to be impressed about. You guys think this is a lock, just like every opponent the Cowboys have faced recently was a lock, but there's a surprise coming for everyone...and it doesn't have to do with an aging cheesehead. Don't rest on your laurels...it's going to be a hell of a game. I'm not doubting that Favre can pull something out of his ass, but Romo is the man to beat right now. Watch the lines, because the boys in blue will be favored.
    None

jowep55 is offline Waterboy

blakepilot wrote:
    First off, hello. You guys sure are confident. I was referred here by a link off a Dallas Cowboys forum. While I see the things your franchise has done this year, there's not too much to be impressed about. You guys think this is a lock, just like every opponent the Cowboys have faced recently was a lock, but there's a surprise coming for everyone...and it doesn't have to do with an aging cheesehead. Don't rest on your laurels...it's going to be a hell of a game. I'm not doubting that Favre can pull something out of his ass, but Romo is the man to beat right now. Watch the lines, because the boys in blue will be favored.
    First time poster here, long time reader.

Anyways,this post had me appauled at this troll coming onto vikings forums and running his mouth. Romo always has games where he plays horrible and chokes. Cowboys don't know how to adjust either with dimwitted Wade Phillips. They celebrated that win yesturday like they won there first game in 15 years, oh wait, that was there first playoff victory in around that time. Haha, guess the celebration was well deserved.

The boys in blue are a joke and they look all so almighty because they beat the eagles twice in a row. The eagles also lost to the Raiders in a similar fasion.
    None

jowep55 wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:

Anyways,this post had me appauled at this troll coming onto vikings forums and running his mouth. Romo always has games where he plays horrible and chokes. Cowboys don't know how to adjust either with dimwitted Wade Phillips. They celebrated that win yesturday like they won there first game in 15 years, oh wait, that was there first playoff victory in around that time. Haha, guess the celebration was well deserved.

The boys in blue are a joke and they look all so almighty because they beat the eagles twice in a row. The eagles also lost to the Raiders in a similar fasion.
    First of all...troll, I am not. Just because this is my first (now second) post on this lowly board doesn't mean I don't know how to conduct myself on a forum. I've spent many hours on various forums throughout my Internet career (which Internets just happens to make me the big bux.) Your poor grammar and spelling just backs up the fact that you should stay lurking. Just because I'm not on your team doesn't mean I don't understand the ropes. So sit down, son.

PROVE to me, in 500 words or less, that Mini has got this locked. All I've heard forever is that Dallas doesn't have a chance, even against the shitty Beagles, and that we're hopeless. Well, I've got news for all of you homers, these aren't the Cowboys of yesteryear. Give me ONE reason why the Pike's are the team to beat. ONE reason. Favre isn't a valid answer, because Ole' boy Tony is a better QB right now.

Welcome to Doomsday Defense II, enjoy it. This is the Cowboys' year, and there isn't anything that's going to stop us now.
    None

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

blakepilot wrote:
    jowep55 wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:

First of all...troll, I am not. Just because this is my first (now second) post on this lowly board doesn't mean I don't know how to conduct myself on a forum. I've spent many hours on various forums throughout my Internet career (which Internets just happens to make me the big bux.) Your poor grammar and spelling just backs up the fact that you should stay lurking. Just because I'm not on your team doesn't mean I don't understand the ropes. So sit down, son.

PROVE to me, in 500 words or less, that Mini has got this locked. All I've heard forever is that Dallas doesn't have a chance, even against the shitty Beagles, and that we're hopeless. Well, I've got news for all of you homers, these aren't the Cowboys of yesteryear. Give me ONE reason why the Pike's are the team to beat. ONE reason. Favre isn't a valid answer, because Ole' boy Tony is a better QB right now.

Welcome to Doomsday Defense II, enjoy it. This is the Cowboys' year, and there isn't anything that's going to stop us now.
    Almost nobody in this thread said that the Vikes winning is a lock. In fact the very first poster is talking about how worried he is about losing the game. That being said, the Cowboys are not winning next week.

It was good to see the Cowboys and their fans celebrate this victory like they won the Super Bowl. Just shows me that they blew their wad early and Jerry Jones is going to be left feeling unsatisfied just like he has been since the 90s.

I have to give Dallas credit for pulling through and actually making the playoffs. It was looking grim for them early in December. Unfortunately for you and all the other leftover bandwagon fans from the ole Jimmy Johnson glory days, the real Cowboys will be exposed next week when Jared Allen and Co. run a train on Romo and Adrian Peterson plows over the Cowgirl's overrated defense.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

jkjuggalo wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:
    jowep55 wrote:
    blakepilot wrote:

Almost nobody in this thread said that the Vikes winning is a lock. In fact the very first poster is talking about how worried he is about losing the game. That being said, the Cowboys are not winning next week.

It was good to see the Cowboys and their fans celebrate this victory like they won the Super Bowl. Just shows me that they blew their wad early and Jerry Jones is going to be left feeling unsatisfied just like he has been since the 90s.

I have to give Dallas credit for pulling through and actually making the playoffs. It was looking grim for them early in December. Unfortunately for you and all the other leftover bandwagon fans from the ole Jimmy Johnson glory days, the real Cowboys will be exposed next week when Jared Allen and Co. run a train on Romo and Adrian Peterson plows over the Cowgirl's overrated defense.
    Quoted for crow eating.
    None

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

CCthebest wrote:
    Earlier in the season Dallas was a joke. Philly was coming on strong and looked what happened to them. Dallas beat them bad 2 games in a row. Anything can happen next week.

We play at home. I like our offense more then thiers. If our Oline and secondary have a good game (and cover Witten) we should win in the Dome.
    If you can be posotive, then we all can.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast