Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    kjdaddy is offline Pro-Bowler

Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

Be positive people!!!

Romo and Wade are so relieved right now...they will let down next week.

Tony will look across the field at his hero, Brett and shrinkage will ensue!

We ARE gonna Win!!! Go Vikes!! C'mon!!

echizen20 is offline Rookie

I'm not too worried about this game. The Cowboys have been playing very good as of late and have a good momentum going, but for us we have also been playing great since that 2nd half of the bears game. We also had a much needed bye to rest up our players so we have the advantage being fresher and being at home. We're also undefeated at home this year and we have one of the loudest stadiums which can be a big factor. I don't see their offense being able to execute as well as they have been showing because it will be very loud for them and I have faith our D-line will feed off the noise and dominate in the home dome. What we need to do is have a great start early with our offense and put up some points. If we can do that, I'm fairly confident our defense can hold them down. I am not putting down the cowboys at all and I think they are very capable of beating us but if we show up and play as well as we have then I don't see them or any team beating us. My prediction is we will win 41-27 because well be at home and have fresher bodies.

kjdaddy is offline Pro-Bowler

When Tony gets rattled it all comes apart. Jared is lickin his chops!

JeffSeimon is offline Starter

Jared Allen will have to play the run first,pass second.
    Saw alot of screens and inside tackle runs to his side tonight.

Vikings 34

Fags 27

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

ChesterTheMolester wrote:
    Vikes wrote:
    Not worried one bit, Minny wins.

We are going to at least play in the NFC Championship game this year.

Have you watched Vikings football for the past 25 years? this is what they do... fucking choke
    why watch them then?
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

saw a LOT of draws too, I expect they'll do that alot to negate the pass rush.

Thats why we HAVE to get up early. Take away the things like draws and screens.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Earlier in the season Dallas was a joke. Philly was coming on strong and looked what happened to them. Dallas beat them bad 2 games in a row. Anything can happen next week.

We play at home. I like our offense more then thiers. If our Oline and secondary have a good game (and cover Witten) we should win in the Dome.

Holmstrom is offline Rookie

are some big "IF's" however. If our secondary plays good??? What the hell are the chances of that happening???

I think we need to score, score, score to win this one because our secondary will not be able to cover the Cowboys. Our secondary couldn't cover the Cowgirls if they got them on the loveboat.

That said, it's a new season so no more negativity from me until they give me a reason. No one thought the Cards could beat ATl last year let alone go to Carolina and win.

AZ had as big or bigger problems than we and they got their shit together at the right time and look what they did.

Go Vikes!!!!!! Kick some motherf*#%& ass!!!!!!
    None

All the D-bags predicting dooms day please remove your head from your ass.

I for one am glad were playing the Boys. We match up good against them. Out of all the WR cores left in NFC I would much rather face Austin. Williams, Crayton than the Eagles WR's.

Plus you see how cocky these guys were dancing with their towels on the sidelines. When things are going so well sometimes teams neglect to fix the things that need work. We get to play these guys next week watch them implode.

The real Vikings fans will celebrate

The losers predicting a loss before we have even practiced for the post season can go cry with the Cowboys when they lose

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I honestly hoped that Dallas would blow out the Eagles. It'll swell their heads so the rested Vikes can pop it like a zit. :silly:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast