Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

Its all going to come down to which Romo shows up (or what we allow him to do). If he is in sync with Witten and Austin and has time to make throws, I think we could be in for a very rough game. But if we can take advantage of their line and bring pressure against their aging line (COLUMBO will be our bitch) we are going to have a very good shot at going to the championship game.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

IMissCris is offline Rookie

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Vikings 31
    Cowgirls 30 ot
    lol? not even possible?

Holmstrom is offline Rookie

Well, our secondary should get all but torched. But that'd be nothing new. We need to come out swinging because we WILL have to score in the high 30's to win.

You think Chilly will put somebody over there to help BMcK when he's getting abused or just try to bench Favre so he doesn't get killed???

Home field will be HUGE!!!!! If your goin' BE LOUD!!!!!!
    None

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

The Dropper wrote:
    Bad match up? Really?

I actually think the Cowbitches are one of the better match ups for us in the entire conference (Green Bay being the other). The one spot I'm most concerned about has already been mentioned--Ware/McKinnie. Witten can be handled, and Austin is nothing if you jam him at the line. Romo has had one decent playoff game now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he reverts back to choking next week. Also, keep in mind that 25% of their wins this season have now come against the Iggles. Obviously they own that team, but they've lost to the Giants (twice!) and the Packers, both of whom the Vikings handled easily. At any rate, I think our defense will take care of their running game completely, and forcing Romo to pass will invite at least two picks. Vikes win 30-17.

BTW, the worst match ups are/were the Cardinals and Iggles--the latter because I think Reid will always own Childress, and because they don't need to use their running game to win like most teams, which would give our defense an advantage. The Cards are a bad match up because of their stout O-line, a quick decision making QB, and an emotional defense that always seems to get jacked up to play us. Come to think of it, the Aints will probably be a pretty bad match up for the same reasons. So I'm glad we're playing the Bitches, and hope GB is who we face next.
    I think you nailed this one dropper. I couldn't think of a better opponent to beat the shit out of then Dallas.

This is not a bad matchup for us at all. Don't listen to all the media hacks that will be giving us little to no chance. Wade got his playoff win, Romo has gone over his quota of good play for the year and Jerry got his playoff win in his new palace. They're done, glad they took out Philly for us. The dome will bring them to their knees next week.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

Damn ... we are supposed to be Vikings fans ... No more negative vibes Kowalski .... I like this match up with the cowgirls .... I think we match up well ... looking forward to another win .... go Vikes!

Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter

This will be a good, tough game in which we will have home field advantage. I have full confidense that we will win! Besides I dreamt that the Vikings won the Superbowl 45 - 40 against the Chargers! I woke up and screamed HELL YEAH lol!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Nice opening post...why don't you go molest someone.

This is the best of the matchups for us. The 'girls are playing well, and we have our work cut out for us. We need to have a very good game plan...neutralize Ware (give McKinnie some help). And everyone must be on his game. No turnovers on O, protect Favre, open up the passing game and the run will follow. On D, we have to stuff their run game, and put pressure on Womo...it's as simple as that.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

This one gets me worried.. I can't wait tho

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

does nobody recall that the Eagles played like absolute shit? It wasn't all the Cowboys, there was stuff there, drops, bad throws, fumbles and bad running killed them. That game could have been much closer

carnage is offline Waterboy

im amped for this game i really think we can win this game alot of you saying we should just give up should really be ashamed i have a good feeling we are winning this game
    None

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast