Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

Bad match up? Really?

I actually think the Cowbitches are one of the better match ups for us in the entire conference (Green Bay being the other). The one spot I'm most concerned about has already been mentioned--Ware/McKinnie. Witten can be handled, and Austin is nothing if you jam him at the line. Romo has had one decent playoff game now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he reverts back to choking next week. Also, keep in mind that 25% of their wins this season have now come against the Iggles. Obviously they own that team, but they've lost to the Giants (twice!) and the Packers, both of whom the Vikings handled easily. At any rate, I think our defense will take care of their running game completely, and forcing Romo to pass will invite at least two picks. Vikes win 30-17.

BTW, the worst match ups are/were the Cardinals and Iggles--the latter because I think Reid will always own Childress, and because they don't need to use their running game to win like most teams, which would give our defense an advantage. The Cards are a bad match up because of their stout O-line, a quick decision making QB, and an emotional defense that always seems to get jacked up to play us. Come to think of it, the Aints will probably be a pretty bad match up for the same reasons. So I'm glad we're playing the Bitches, and hope GB is who we face next.

thejck is offline Training Camp

honestly I think it would better to be one and done than getting our hopes up and loosing the big one.

Some of you guys ought to ashamed to be fans, and i'm disgusted you are. The game is a week away, and you are already writing off the vikings. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??

What the vikings have or have not done, hell since their inception, has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on the 2009-'10 team.

According to you, we should just forfeit, because if they ask you we won't win anyway.

SAD AND PATHETIC!
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

thejck wrote:
    honestly I think it would better to be one and done than getting our hopes up and loosing the big one.
    Why don't you go be an hero somewhere, negative Nancy?

Actually, I take that back. Better idea: go be a Cowboys fan, if you think they're such winners.

thejck is offline Training Camp

The Dropper wrote:
    thejck wrote:

Actually, I take that back. Better idea: go be a Cowboys fan, if you think they're such winners.
    :lol:
    peace man.. didnt say I wont be rooting for them to win.. just hate to be dissapointed thats all.

1hotchev is offline Training Camp

the cowboys have played well of late, as good as anybody. but the Vikes are at home, We will be favored, and we will win.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Lets do this ladies!

We are going to fuck their worlds up....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

thejck wrote:
    The Dropper wrote:
    thejck wrote:

:lol:
    peace man.. didnt say I wont be rooting for them to win.. just hate to be dissapointed thats all.
    Peace indeed. You no doubt just watched Dallas utterly destroy the Iggles. But that's the third time they've destroyed that team. No biggie. They are not as invincible as they've seemed the last couple of weeks. Reflect on this and the rest of their previous season, and you will find peace in knowing that your Vikings will crush them.

Cheers.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings 31
    Cowgirls 30 ot

Texas Viking is offline Starter

Itís a whole new meaning now when I wear my Vikes jacket around Arlington, hell yeah! I canít wait for the close up on Jerry Jonesí face when the ĎBoys go down! :woohoo:

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast