Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 368
  1. #121
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,869

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    skinsscalper wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    skinsscalper wrote:
    Hello all,

    New to the forum. Cowboys fan, here. Not into trolling just came to check it out after it was mentioned in our forum (cowboyszone.com).

    I've read the entire thread and liked some of what I have seen. There's a lot of posters in here with a level head. Some that are a little too confident. Others that are cautiously optimistic. Yep, pretty much like every other board I've ever been on. :laugh:

    As far as the game is concerned: both teams are in for a fight. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a blind homer or an idiot (I've seen both types in this thread).

    The one reason I think Dallas has the upper hand is that they are have been playing the best football in the entire NFL the past few weeks. They are executing in absolutely every phase of the game. While the Vikes just barely ended an embarrassing skid against a Giants team that was manhandled the week before in their own house by the Carolina Panthers. It's true the Giants seem to have have the Cowboys number for some reason. It's just how our division is. The Giants seem to own the Cowboys, the Eagles seem to own the Giants, the Cowboys own the Eagles, and everyone owns the Skins. :laugh:

    The one thing that the Vikes have that worries me is Jared Allen. It's hard to not like a guy like Allen. Great motor and he brings it on every play. Defensively, the other thing that worries me about the Vikings is...........absolutely nothing. I'm not saying that to be a troll. It's an honest assessment. I LOVE Winfield and I was so pissed that Jerry Jones didn't make a play for him when he was a FA. But, the fact of the matter is, he's been absolute toast since returning from his injury. Now, you may dismiss my claim and say "what would you know about the Vikings? You're a freakin Cowboys fan". Which would be true. However, I'm a Cowboys fan with NFL Sunday Ticket and a wife who bleeds Purple and Gold. Her Blair, Tarkenton, and Rashad autographs are some of her most prized possessions. She used to go watch the Vikes every weekend with her dad when they played at the Met Center. For you newbs and bandwagoners, that would be your prized Mall of America, now. With that being said, I have seen EVERY Minnesota Vikings game this year. And, honestly I don't think they match up well with the Cowboys (especially your offense against our defense). The Cowboys have allowed a grand total of 31 points in their last 4 games combined. Three of those games have been against two of the highest scoring teams in the league (Philly and New Orleans. They also held a San Diego team that had been averaging 28 pts a game to 20). In the mean time, the offense has racked up 72 points. Don't look at the Cowboys and think that because you beat the Giants and the Giants beat the Cowboys that this will be an easy game for the Vikings. This is a completely different Cowboys team than the one that lost in week 3 to the Giants and lost to them on the road in week 13.

    There are a couple of things in your favor, however. The first being that your are at home. The Metrodome can be a LOUD place. No doubt about it. Our O-line has a tendency to have pre-snap procedural penalties at the most inopportune times. If the Cowboys come in undisciplined in that regard it could get ugly. However, the Superdome can be equally as loud (if not louder) than the Metrodome. The Cowboys went in there and absolutely manhandled and offense that, to that point, NO ONE had been able to stop. The Cowboys created the blueprint for beating the Saints and every team since then has copied it and been successful with it. The Saints haven't won a game since. Noise COULD be a problem if the Cowboys allow it to be. The Cowboys have, though, proven that they can neutralize the home filed advanage of crowd noise. If Vikings fans are counting on the noise as the X factor they are sadly mistaken.

    As far as the Romo and Favre comparisons, they are valid. Favre is the wiley veteran and Romo is the "choker". However, as long as we are talking about chokers, Favre is surpassed only by McNabb in the playoff choke column. I know it's easy to like Favre and the success he has brought to the Vikings. But to ignore the fact that he has as much (if not more) of a tendency to actually throw the game away in the playoffs as he does to throw the game winning pass would be foolish. The only time Romo has ever REALLY choked in the playoffs was the snap bobble against Seattle. The loss to the Giants was a hell of a lot more the porous defense and horrible O-line play. If not for Romo, the Cowboys would have never even been IN that game. To be fair, Romo has had a tendency to do too much and he has had a history of making some "WTF" throws that lead to interceptions. Over the past few he's made very few of those decisions. In fact, the last two INTs that Romo has been credited for were on the WRs, not Romo.

    Before I go I gotta give some props top a couple of players on your team that I absolutely love. Harvin. Wow! what an awesome weapon to have. To think this kid is only a rookie is scary. Rice. Fantastic turnaround for this guy. Favre has made all the difference in the world when it comes to this kid's confidence. I've been watching Rice since he came into the league and he is a TOTALLY different WR than he has been for you guys. Allen. Nuff said. The dude's a beast. hard not to root for him (as long as he's not playing against your team). Shianco. Quickly becoming the TE threat that a West Cost offense needs. Last and certainly not least.....Jimmy Kleinsasser. I've always like that guy. He's always reminded me of Darrell "Moose" Johnston (even though they play different positions). He just packs his lunch pail and does a solid job every time he's on the field.

    Well, here's to a good game and no injuries for either team. Good Luck (but not too much good luck).
    Dallas has been on a nice streak as of late. The team seems to be at an all time confidence level (including their fan base). Media hack after media hack is annointing the Cowboys as the team to beat in the NFC.

    This will bode well for us. An overconfident Cowboys team that will get shell shocked when they start getting manhandled against a very talented Vikings team with a chip on their shoulder for respect.

    The dome is a magical place for this team and very much doubt they will let us down next Sunday. Peterson is getting way too overlooked, I'm sure you're familiar with this guy being from Dallas. He will show your boys what men can do with a football in his hands (hopefully he keeps it in his hands). Favre is more than a wiley old vet, he is a wiley old vet with a great arm that will not be overcome by the situation. Throw away your images of his multi interception playoff performances, the purple uni has transformed him (33 TD's 7 INT's).

    We have had our late season issues no doubt, I'm glad we got them out of the way. I'm very happy with this matchup, one of my favorite teams to see lose. I've been in Texas for 18 years now and never get tired of seeing the Cowboys lose (although I did join in on the SB partying on Greenville...hey I like a good party as much as the next guy). This year the partying will be for the Vikings.
    Trust me I don't count on streaks. The Vikings and Saints had nice one's going too. We all know how that turned out. The fact is the Cowboys are playing the most fundamentally sound football of anyone in the playoffs, right now. That is absolutely indisputable. Every other team has a GLARING weakness in their game. The Ravens can't pass, Jets don't have enough offensive firepower, the Chargers defense is suspect, the Colts have had to rely on 4th quarter comebacks, the Cardinals can't stop anyone, ditto for the Saints and Vikings (except the Giants). Dallas has absolutely NONE of these issues. They are the most complete team, playing the most complete football.

    You're right, the Vikings have a formidable weapon in Peterson. The problem is that the guy has recorded a grand total of 3 100+ yard rushing games this season. He also has a tendency to fumble the ball at the worst possible times.Two of 100+ yard games came against two of the poorest rush defenses in the league (Detroit and Cleveland). The Cowboys haven't allowed a single 100 yard rusher all year. That's against teams like Carolina (ranked 3rd in the league), New Orleans (6th in the league in rushing) and Kansas City (11th in the league). We also didn't lose a single one of those games (The Vikes rank 13th in case you're wondering). On the flip side the Cowboys are ranked 7th in rushing (offensively), while the Vikes rushing defense is ranked 2nd against the run. However, they only played 4 teams that were ranked in the top ten (rushing) and lost two of those games. Those aren't streaks bro, that's entire season averages. Like I said, guy, I've seen EVERY Vikings game this past season (for the past ten seasons, actually) and you won't tell me anything about the Vikings that I don't already know.

    In case you haven't paid attention, we have a home run hitter ourselves out of the backfield. Felix Jones is no joke and he absolutely destroys over-pursuing defenses (which the Vikes have tendency to do). They haul ass to the ball, no doubt. Greenway and Henderson are great players, but they do have a tendency to over-pursue.

    As far as the Vikings sneaking up on an "over-confident" Dallas team. You can save ALL of that. If anything, the Cowboys have been humble during this stretch. They haven't overlooked a single opponent over the past 5-6 weeks. They certainly aren't going to be over-confident in a game that they have to travel for. The Cowboys have been one of the best prepared teams over the last few weeks. This week will be no different.

    You're correct about another thing: Favre IS an old wiley vet. He can make plays in and out of the pocket, but one thing is sure: He's old. Dallas completely harrassed McNabb two games in a row. If not for McNabb's Houdini act the Cowboys would have had 6-7 sacks in that last game alone. Favre does not possess McNabb's size OR elusiveness. The thing about an old QB like that is if you hit him a few times early, they start to look at the rush, rather than look down-field (Warner has this tendency also). I've seen it happen to Favre, himself on a few occasions this season. That's one area that Romo has the advantage. He's not spooked by the rush like he used to be. In fact he's gotten so good at eluding tackles in the pocket and making plays that he would almost beg the Vikings to blitz him. The Eagles tried to blitz the hell out of the Cowboys in two of the three games they played and Romo torched them for it. If the Vikings can't get there with a 4 man rush while playing a Tampa Two (Or Cover Two if you choose) they are in for a VERY long day. Witten and Crayton (in the slot) feast on that defense with regularity.


    I just don't see a matchup between the two teams that Dallas doesn't have an advantage. We'll all see on Sunday, but I have little doubt that the Cowboys will win this (close) game.
    LOL, that's the overconfident cocky attitude I would expect from a Cowboy fan. You don't see one matchup that doesn't favor the Cowboys, you disrespect every part of our game (other than a little star love) and then try to throw some BS in about how you expect it to be a close game.

    Throw all your stats out the window, they are useless at this point. The #2 defense gave up 51 points yesterday, you know the team that ate your lunch earlier this year. The #3 offense got the shit kicked out of them by an inconsistent Ravens team, I'm sure the Patriots fans were pretty cocky going into that game as well.

    That sound fundamental football you're talking about will go away as fast as Jared can slap Romo in the face, Peterson blasts through your sedondary and Favre/Rice makes Newman their bitch.

    And don't worry about Henderson, he hasn't played in weeks due to a season ending injury.

    Hope your wife can handle you after your team gets their asses handed to them in what you think will be an easy victory.

  2. #122
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    skinsscalper wrote:
    I just don't see a matchup between the two teams that Dallas doesn't have an advantage. We'll all see on Sunday, but I have little doubt that the Cowboys will win this (close) game.
    If you can't see any matchup in which Minnesota has the advantage, well then you are obviously looking at it with star shaped glasses. I would expect you as a Cowboys fan to pick them to win, but at least be realistic when looking at it.

    I can see matchups that favor the Cowboys, and matchups that favor the Vikings. Keep in mind that the Vikings' losses this year all came on natural grass. We have the advantage of speed on artifical surface as well as the crowd at Mall of America Field. The Cowboys were jumping offsides in their own stadium...

    I think that the Cowboys DL has an advantage over our OL. And I think that the Vikings DL has an advantage over the Cowboys DL. IMHO this game will come down to whatever OL can protect their QB. And I think that will be the Vikings.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #123
    Holmstrom is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    124

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    I see some similarities in this Vikings team and last years Cards team. Obviously the Vikings aren't flying under the radar with a bye, but they stumbled down the stretch, even getting blown out, just like the Cards.

    An old-as-hell, but experienced QB with a high powered a high-flying receiving corps.

    Home run ability. Of course their is via the passing game with Fitgerald, ours is in the run game with AD, who can break one and go all the way at any time.

    Questions about the D, especially the secondary.

    A alot of questions and doubts surrounding the team in general. Alot of people picking against them despit the fact their at home.....

    Hoepfully we can make a run like that!!!!!
    None

  4. #124
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    Zeus wrote:
    josdin00 wrote:
    I just hope this game comes down to special teams ....
    Not me. I hope it comes down to Tarvaris Jackson in the 4th quarter protecting a 24-point lead.

    =Z=
    Come on. Stop injecting common sense into what was already a flimsey excuse just to post a funny pic.




  5. #125
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    Holmstrom wrote:
    I see some similarities in this Vikings team and last years Cards team. Obviously the Vikings aren't flying under the radar with a bye, but they stumbled down the stretch, even getting blown out, just like the Cards.

    An old-as-hell, but experienced QB with a high powered a high-flying receiving corps.

    Home run ability. Of course their is via the passing game with Fitgerald, ours is in the run game with AD, who can break one and go all the way at any time.

    Questions about the D, especially the secondary.

    A alot of questions and doubts surrounding the team in general. Alot of people picking against them despit the fact their at home.....

    Hoepfully we can make a run like that!!!!!
    And hopefully, we can make the run last one game longer.

  6. #126
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    I can't believe I'm actually replying to a post like this, but what the heck...

    The Cowboys don't scare me half as much as the Eagles or Arizona did... why? Because the Cowboys are built more like the Vikings. People will point to the woes of our Defense but when you look at it, our defense is solid except for the occasion "WHOOPS!" i.e. the big play. The Saints, Eagles, Cardinals, and even Green Bay all seemed to rely on the big play, pass first, offensive philosophy. Dallas's willingness to run the ball and be more methodical plays to our D's strength. They still have big play potential with Austin and Witten, but not nearly to the extent of those other teams.

    As for their D, they don't scare me. The Cowboys shut down Brees and McNabb by getting pressure on the QB and shutting down the big plays those teams are dependent on. The Vikings are absolutely NOT dependent on the big play. The Vikings probably have a handful, at best, of TDs over 30 yards this year. We tend to sustain drives, and march down the field. What's the difference? Our QB doesn't have to hold the ball for 4 seconds to throw it down field. We can go to quick passes, draws, or just plain smash mouth football in ways the Eagles and Saints can't. Go ahead, try to take away our big play like you have against the Saints and Eagles, we'll slowly disect you... that way we can watch you squirm!

    It's going to be a great game... as for the Boys' fan... the Vikes are favored by 2 - 3 points and not your Blue and Silver, sorry!
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  7. #127
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    blakepilot wrote:
    PROVE to me, in 500 words or less, that Mini has got this locked. All I've heard forever is that Dallas doesn't have a chance, even against the shitty Beagles, and that we're hopeless. Well, I've got news for all of you homers, these aren't the Cowboys of yesteryear. Give me ONE reason why the Pike's are the team to beat. ONE reason. Favre isn't a valid answer, because Ole' boy Tony is a better QB right now.

    Welcome to Doomsday Defense II, enjoy it. This is the Cowboys' year, and there isn't anything that's going to stop us now.
    Well if it was the Cowboys of yesteryear then it would be a lock for the Vikes to beat your sorry arse team. One of your WRs would be doing a line of coke and the other pushing off against the DB covering him. America's team ? don't make me laugh, more like America's embarrassment.

    Oh and to answer your question... We are seeded at #2 and Dallas at #3 - which was why we had the bye and you have to come to our house - that makes us the team to beat.

    So I suggest you take your shitty attitude and scurry off back to the other internet boards you frequent and stop giving your fellow Cowboys fans a bad name.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #128
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,200

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    skinsscalper wrote:
    Hello all,

    New to the forum. Cowboys fan, here. Not into trolling just came to check it out after it was mentioned in our forum (cowboyszone.com).

    I've read the entire thread and liked some of what I have seen. There's a lot of posters in here with a level head. Some that are a little too confident. Others that are cautiously optimistic. Yep, pretty much like every other board I've ever been on. :laugh:

    As far as the game is concerned: both teams are in for a fight. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a blind homer or an idiot (I've seen both types in this thread).

    The one reason I think Dallas has the upper hand is that they are have been playing the best football in the entire NFL the past few weeks. They are executing in absolutely every phase of the game. While the Vikes just barely ended an embarrassing skid against a Giants team that was manhandled the week before in their own house by the Carolina Panthers. It's true the Giants seem to have have the Cowboys number for some reason. It's just how our division is. The Giants seem to own the Cowboys, the Eagles seem to own the Giants, the Cowboys own the Eagles, and everyone owns the Skins. :laugh:

    The one thing that the Vikes have that worries me is Jared Allen. It's hard to not like a guy like Allen. Great motor and he brings it on every play. Defensively, the other thing that worries me about the Vikings is...........absolutely nothing. I'm not saying that to be a troll. It's an honest assessment. I LOVE Winfield and I was so pissed that Jerry Jones didn't make a play for him when he was a FA. But, the fact of the matter is, he's been absolute toast since returning from his injury. Now, you may dismiss my claim and say "what would you know about the Vikings? You're a freakin Cowboys fan". Which would be true. However, I'm a Cowboys fan with NFL Sunday Ticket and a wife who bleeds Purple and Gold. Her Blair, Tarkenton, and Rashad autographs are some of her most prized possessions. She used to go watch the Vikes every weekend with her dad when they played at the Met Center. For you newbs and bandwagoners, that would be your prized Mall of America, now. With that being said, I have seen EVERY Minnesota Vikings game this year. And, honestly I don't think they match up well with the Cowboys (especially your offense against our defense). The Cowboys have allowed a grand total of 31 points in their last 4 games combined. Three of those games have been against two of the highest scoring teams in the league (Philly and New Orleans. They also held a San Diego team that had been averaging 28 pts a game to 20). In the mean time, the offense has racked up 72 points. Don't look at the Cowboys and think that because you beat the Giants and the Giants beat the Cowboys that this will be an easy game for the Vikings. This is a completely different Cowboys team than the one that lost in week 3 to the Giants and lost to them on the road in week 13.

    There are a couple of things in your favor, however. The first being that your are at home. The Metrodome can be a LOUD place. No doubt about it. Our O-line has a tendency to have pre-snap procedural penalties at the most inopportune times. If the Cowboys come in undisciplined in that regard it could get ugly. However, the Superdome can be equally as loud (if not louder) than the Metrodome. The Cowboys went in there and absolutely manhandled and offense that, to that point, NO ONE had been able to stop. The Cowboys created the blueprint for beating the Saints and every team since then has copied it and been successful with it. The Saints haven't won a game since. Noise COULD be a problem if the Cowboys allow it to be. The Cowboys have, though, proven that they can neutralize the home filed advanage of crowd noise. If Vikings fans are counting on the noise as the X factor they are sadly mistaken.

    As far as the Romo and Favre comparisons, they are valid. Favre is the wiley veteran and Romo is the "choker". However, as long as we are talking about chokers, Favre is surpassed only by McNabb in the playoff choke column. I know it's easy to like Favre and the success he has brought to the Vikings. But to ignore the fact that he has as much (if not more) of a tendency to actually throw the game away in the playoffs as he does to throw the game winning pass would be foolish. The only time Romo has ever REALLY choked in the playoffs was the snap bobble against Seattle. The loss to the Giants was a hell of a lot more the porous defense and horrible O-line play. If not for Romo, the Cowboys would have never even been IN that game. To be fair, Romo has had a tendency to do too much and he has had a history of making some "WTF" throws that lead to interceptions. Over the past few he's made very few of those decisions. In fact, the last two INTs that Romo has been credited for were on the WRs, not Romo.

    Before I go I gotta give some props top a couple of players on your team that I absolutely love. Harvin. Wow! what an awesome weapon to have. To think this kid is only a rookie is scary. Rice. Fantastic turnaround for this guy. Favre has made all the difference in the world when it comes to this kid's confidence. I've been watching Rice since he came into the league and he is a TOTALLY different WR than he has been for you guys. Allen. Nuff said. The dude's a beast. hard not to root for him (as long as he's not playing against your team). Shianco. Quickly becoming the TE threat that a West Cost offense needs. Last and certainly not least.....Jimmy Kleinsasser. I've always like that guy. He's always reminded me of Darrell "Moose" Johnston (even though they play different positions). He just packs his lunch pail and does a solid job every time he's on the field.

    Well, here's to a good game and no injuries for either team. Good Luck (but not too much good luck).
    Take you candy ass and your left handed compliments and shove them!!! You have to be an absolute moron who knows nothing about football if you think that you have the ADVANTAGE in every phase of the game. Our D-line has two pro bowlers and if Phat Pat was healthy the whole year probably three. Once you cab't run ole Tony Coma will start to show that frustrated smile and look at receivers like its their fault.

    If we don't pussy foot around and let the roadgraters just play smashmouth football and unleash AD you guys are in for a long day!!

    your only hope is that Coma can hit Witten; he can do some damage that is our Achilles heel. However I have faith that Coma will choke and you coach who looks like an old beanbag chair is a loser. He ruined Buffalo and he took a great Parcells team and made them mediocre. You had a good run at the end of the season but so did The Eagles and the PUKERS. I would say the Pukers were playinng the best ball in the NFC not the Crygirls!! If Mckinnie holds up you guys are in for an asswhoopin!!! Now go molest a sheep! :woohoo:

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  9. #129
    DanteEXT is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    27

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    NodakPaul wrote:
    skinsscalper wrote:
    I just don't see a matchup between the two teams that Dallas doesn't have an advantage. We'll all see on Sunday, but I have little doubt that the Cowboys will win this (close) game.
    If you can't see any matchup in which Minnesota has the advantage, well then you are obviously looking at it with star shaped glasses. I would expect you as a Cowboys fan to pick them to win, but at least be realistic when looking at it.

    I can see matchups that favor the Cowboys, and matchups that favor the Vikings. Keep in mind that the Vikings' losses this year all came on natural grass. We have the advantage of speed on artifical surface as well as the crowd at Mall of America Field. The Cowboys were jumping offsides in their own stadium...

    I think that the Cowboys DL has an advantage over our OL. And I think that the Vikings DL has an advantage over the Cowboys DL. IMHO this game will come down to whatever OL can protect their QB. And I think that will be the Vikings.
    To be fair, I don't think my Cowboys had any offsides penalties yesterday. Now, false starts, yes.
    None

  10. #130
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,200

    Re:Cowboys Coming To Minny

    DanteEXT wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    skinsscalper wrote:
    I just don't see a matchup between the two teams that Dallas doesn't have an advantage. We'll all see on Sunday, but I have little doubt that the Cowboys will win this (close) game.
    If you can't see any matchup in which Minnesota has the advantage, well then you are obviously looking at it with star shaped glasses. I would expect you as a Cowboys fan to pick them to win, but at least be realistic when looking at it.

    I can see matchups that favor the Cowboys, and matchups that favor the Vikings. Keep in mind that the Vikings' losses this year all came on natural grass. We have the advantage of speed on artifical surface as well as the crowd at Mall of America Field. The Cowboys were jumping offsides in their own stadium...

    I think that the Cowboys DL has an advantage over our OL. And I think that the Vikings DL has an advantage over the Cowboys DL. IMHO this game will come down to whatever OL can protect their QB. And I think that will be the Vikings.
    To be fair, I don't think my Cowboys had any offsides penalties yesterday. Now, false starts, yes.
    Your Cowboys which one are you dating?!?

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thinking about Coming out to Minny for a Game
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:24 AM
  2. MOVED: Cowboys Coming To Minny
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. The Germans are coming...TheGermans are coming...
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:26 PM
  4. Coming to Minny!!!
    By Vikingryche in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 05:43 AM
  5. For those of you in Minny!
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 07:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •