Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Congrats!(From a Packers Fan)

"PackersFan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

What have you got for a RB?
    Nobody.
    ;D

We're quite jealous of you in that position.

I'm also jealous of your cheerleaders as we have none.

Against my better judgement, I picked up Grant on one of my FF Leagues and got screwed.
    Hope he does better (not next week of course
    ;D) in the future.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

bono is offline Hall of Famer

PackersFan,
    Are you sure you're a tried and true Packer Backer? You sure are kissin' some major Love Boat up in here! Relax. Regardless of how they (Viking fans) look, they don't bite. They're harmless. Couldn't hurt a fly...or Lion (as was seen some weeks ago against the division foe).
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    PackersFan,
    Are you sure you're a tried and true Packer Backer? You sure are kissin' some major Love Boat up in here! Relax. Regardless of how they (Viking fans) look, they don't bite. They're harmless. Couldn't hurt a fly...or Lion (as was seen some weeks ago against the division foe).
    Had to get that in there didn't ya Bono.
    Actually, I must disagree with you.
    We did hurt a Lion.
    They knocked Kitna out of the game for a while.
    Then he came back and tore us to shreds again.

PackersFan is offline Training Camp

"bono" wrote:
    PackersFan,
    Are you questioning my fanhood? LOL

Yes, a tried and true Packer Backer! Long time Pack fan, I watch every snap of every game! I just know what it's like to have an opposing team's fan come to a Packers message board and act like a blind smack talking idiot. That being understood, I show the same respect on other teams sites as I would like them to show us. Plus, this thread wasn't about smack talk - I'll do a little of that before the end of the week -- no worries.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Nice post my friend. Always love a little friendly, rivalry support. Too bad you have horrible taste in teams

Now that we see what AP can do in the 2nd half of games... maybe Chilly will be smarter than to only give AP only 3 or 4 handoffs in the second half.

Regardless... thanks for the support!

Packers suck...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    Nice post my friend. Always love a little friendly, rivalry support. Too bad you have horrible taste in teams

Now that we see what AP can do in the 2nd half of games... maybe Chilly will be smarter than to only give AP only 3 or 4 handoffs in the second half.

Packers suck...
    thanks for the support

CmacD hey is ur sig the 2 guys from new Zealand... shit whats the name of their show

Thanks josdin00

"tb04512" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Packers suck...
    thanks for the support

CmacD hey is ur sig the 2 guys from new Zealand... shit whats the name of their show
    Yeah... Flight of the Conchords... Hilarious

[youtube=425,350]WGOohBytKTU[/youtube]

bono is offline Hall of Famer

"PackersFan" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    PackersFan,

Yes, a tried and true Packer Backer! Long time Pack fan, I watch every snap of every game! I just know what it's like to have an opposing team's fan come to a Packers message board and act like a blind smack talking idiot. That being understood, I show the same respect on other teams sites as I would like them to show us. Plus, this thread wasn't about smack talk - I'll do a little of that before the end of the week -- no worries.
    If I am, what's it to ya, kiddo?! >
    I'm a vet around here...I'm allowed to lay down some laws when it comes to butt kissing and things of that nature.
    I will be looking forward to you joining in the BASHING of all things Vikings, this coming Sunday.
    :-*
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"bono" wrote:
    "PackersFan" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    PackersFan,

If I am, what's it to ya, kiddo?! >
    I'm a vet around here...I'm allowed to lay down some laws when it comes to butt kissing and things of that nature.
    I will be looking forward to you joining in the BASHING of all things Vikings, this coming Sunday.
    :-*
    They're turning against each other!!!

muhahahah... MUHAHAHAHA... [size=16pt]MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....[/size]

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"krobinson" wrote:
    You loyal Viking fans may want to stay away from Barry Sanders compairsins with Adrian because he may come to his senses and see how bad it is to be a great talent playing for a crappy team that has no chance of ever winning and demand a trade to a real team like Green Bay.
    ;D
    punc-tu-a-tion

1. the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear.

Of course, you know I only say this because you're a Packer troll.
    ;D

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast