Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dfosterf is offline Coach

Re: Childress Era and GB

"PackSux!" wrote:
    In Gus I Trust!

I believe Gus would of led us to victory in the season opener.
    I think you just might be right about that... I'm just not...technically... admitting it.
    ;D

ragz is offline GM

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Much of the difference has been at quarterback. The blowout was Bollinger. Holcumb had a chance to bring us back and threw a pick on a pass interference that wasn't called, to end the game.
    TJ had a chance to bring us back and also threw a pick.

Rodgers has turned out to be a better Quarterback than I thought he would be.
    And this team is the best of the NFCN in my opinion.
    But they can be beat,. And the Vikings can beat them. Especially when we run on them.

We'll see how Gus does when they play the run. I think he will do just fine.
    we shall see, hes at home and its not his first game of the year.
    and if i recall our 2 losses with ferrotte were directly resulting in a chance to comeback down by one score and ints pretty much ended it.
    we can't give up punt returns, a 50 yard pass, and a 50 yard run no matter who the qb is.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

LincolnVike is offline Rookie

Knowing our position and how well we played last weekend, I think we're in good spirits for this matchup.
    Hopefully that translates to some heartful playing on the field.

I sense a very jubilant Metrodome bretheren if we come out successful.

dfosterf is offline Coach

"LincolnVike" wrote:
    Knowing our position and how well we played last weekend, I think we're in good spirits for this matchup.

OMG... contemplating the [s]arrogance[/s] jubilation beginning mid-season instead of during the off-season...Oh, please, Lord, I most humbly beseech thee to smile upon my Green and Gold missionaries as they head yet once again into the devil's lair to do battle in thy name against the evil transgressors.
    Verily I say unto you my Lord I promise not to talk smack for a whole solid day once again if only you might yet again assist in this most good and holy endeavor, bringing your beloved Pack back into the loving arms of the faithful eagerly anticipating their return to the good land of lambeau.
    Amen.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "LincolnVike" wrote:

OMG... contemplating the [s]arrogance[/s] jubilation beginning mid-season instead of during the off-season...Oh, please, Lord, I most humbly beseech thee to smile upon my Green and Gold missionaries as they head yet once again into the devil's lair to do battle in thy name against the evil transgressors.
    Verily I say unto you my Lord I promise not to talk smack for a whole solid day once again if only you might yet again assist in this most good and holy endeavor, bringing your beloved Pack back into the loving arms of the faithful eagerly anticipating their return to the good land of lambeau.
    Amen.

I don't understand what you just said, so i'll tell you this in plain american:

We're gonne kick your green and gold ass!!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "LincolnVike" wrote:

Amen.

Darn bully!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "LincolnVike" wrote:

Amen.

Be careful, Purple Jesus does not tolerate hipocrasy.

"Luke 21-8": And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them

keystonevike is offline Starter

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "LincolnVike" wrote:

Amen.

Blasphemer!!!!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

We gotta snap this nasty streak

The time is NOW

Get ready boys

NaughtyWord is offline Rookie

Ha, beat in nearly every quantifieable aspect.More total yards, less pentalties, less penalty yardage, more passing yards (Suck it Rodgers), more passing attempts, better 3rd down conversions, more rushing yards, more sacks, and 2 safetys.HAHAHA! This drivel about you being a better team.
    You couldn't stuff AP=AD and you couldn't shut down our passing game.SKOL! Go vikes, see you next year Packs.
    I hope Goodell chokes on his next meal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast