Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    morphius is offline Rookie

Re: CHIEFS WILL DESTROY THE VIQUEENS TOMORROW!!!!!!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

LOL!
    Nice post man!

These Chiefs fans are pretty smart and realistic.

I do not know what to expect.
    If we can keep LJ in check we will do ok.
    I think both the other Chiefs fans on here post on the BB I help to "run", lol.
    I've always like this board, I come here to see what is going on with the scrimmage between the teams in preseason, just a shame that the players just refuse to practice and have to start throwing down every year.

The Chiefs are going to have to do the same thing with the Vikings running game.
    The Chiefs have some odd tendencies, if a rookie QB comes into Arrowhead we absolute destroy them, but if a backup QB comes in we seem to sit back on our heels and wait for him to make mistakes.
    Which is exactly what we did last time we faced the QB your starting, and he picked us apart.
    We do play a bend but don't break D, and seem afraid to bump WR's coming off the line.

Huard seems to check down pretty quickly, which sort of plays into the hands of a good fast D.
    Of course it has been since before the playoff game against Indy that we have seen the Chiefs O do anything at all.
    Our OL is still trying to get in sync, our LT missed all of preseason and had to leave the game a few times last week.
    His backup was basically a turnstile all preseason.
    At RT we have been playing musical player.
    We also have a lot of questions about if our OC should even be allowed to be in the league.

I really have a hard time having any expectations from the Chiefs in this game, we have had too many turnovers, too many penalties, and too many running plays on 3rd and 8.
    I'm just hoping that coming back to Arrowhead is exactly what the doctor ordered for my team.
    it s not a sport until someone gets hit.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"StillPurple" wrote:
    Guys, please let me add some "historical perspective" to this:

Teams that suck, in the mind of a Viking, by order of 'Suckitude':

1. Packers (duh !!)
    :
    2. Cowboys
    3. Bears
    4. Lions
    5. Donkeys (Denver)

I would sat

Green Bay (rivalry)
    Falcons (98)
    Cowboys (hail mary)
    Bears (rivalry)
    Pittsburg,Kansas City,Miami,Raiders (superbowl)
    Giants (41-0)

Lions......oh who am i kiddin gi love the lions.We win most of the times we play them.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    cheifs suck
    It's chefs dummy.

;D
    You mean Chiefs, don't you SKOL?
    :P
    I wouldn't have called him dummy unless I did something just as dumb.
    But that's just me.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Here is what I think.. Not that it matters.. But this is my honest guess on how it will go..

I think Larry is startin to shake off the rust and will have a decent game against us.. Will blow up in the 3rd and 4th.. Huard will suck.. I just dont think he is very good and they should have kept Trent..

Thier offensive line is okay.. Not what it used to be.. I think our tackles will have a big game against thier inside.. Our ends still suck.. Ray is alright and Robison will apply some 3rd down pressure.. But these lines won't really affect the game

I think the catalyst for the game will be our offensive line.. Give Holcomb some protection please.. And Adrian will have a good game for us.. 100 yards rushing and 40 yards recieving and will score his first rushing TD..

I dont expect much at all from the passing game.. Like usual.. But Holcomb is new and rusty.. And Ty Law will shut down T-willy.. Wade will be shut down by Surtain.. And that doesn't leave much..

Our corners will shut down thier below average WR's.. Toine and Griff are too good for them.. Although I hate our scheme.. Give up way too many passes.. If anyone does good on that corps.. Except Bowe to have a decent game

Tony gonzalez will have a good also against our OLBs.. They aren't very good

Forgot to add that the chiefs have pretty good linebackers in DJ (still say we should have drafted him!!) Donnie Edwards.. And Napoleon.. They should keep the big running plays in check since they are all pretty fast

In a sad and pathetic game.. The Vikes SQUEEK
    by 14-10

One defensive touchdown and Adrian Peterson scores

Tony Gonzalez grabs a 30 yard pass and they get a field goal

Im kinda buzzed but this all seems legit

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I think the Chiefs are in trouble this game... They are basically a running offensive team.
    The Vikes have the best D against the run in the entire NFL.
    This means the Chiefs will have to pass.
    We actually have a little bit of a pass rush this year and some INT's.
    The biggest advantage is we are starting Holcomb at QB and no one has any film on him playing with the Vikes.
    If he can surprise them with a couple of TD's before they can adjust I think we win this game.

WWBGD

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

ok, it's been over stated but here's my keys to the game.

key 1.
    OL vs DL
    - both teams need to stop the run, cause havoc on the qb, and preasure the pass's to be out of sync.
    edge vikings

key 2.
    Ground game.. the winner of this game will have rode the tails of the RB's.
    wether it be LJ, or CT + AP
    edge vikings

key 3.
    Limit big plays in the air
    after both teams try to set the run, they WILL need to use the air.. the D that stops any big plays in the air should be able to pull out the win.
    edge.. even

key 4.
    ST!!!
    it's gonna come down to field position!!!
    who's stuck back in their endzone, who's starting on the 40.. it's all about where you begin and where you are gonna kick it, and stop them there.
    edge Vikings

key 5.
    Coaching.. some point in the game both coaches are gonna find a weakness.. the first one to exploit that found weakness correctly should be the winning coach..
    edge.. vikings
    (i'm a vikes fan what u expect?)

there's my 5 keys to the game.
    hope it's a fun one to watch!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

GOOD Battle to tune into on sunday I say Vikes Ground Game and Defense locks up KC. Hopefully we see ALLISON return a kick for a big score I am guessing 21-10
    VIKES
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings 28 Chiefs 10

This will be the year everybody shakes they head in Arrowhead.
    When the Chiefs thought all the pieces were coming together, they fall apart.

This year the Chiefs over priced, old veterans, and no coaching has nothing to show for.

I was a little worrried last week with our play against Detroit but if we take the crowd out early, we will do just fine.

morphius is offline Rookie

"PurpleGator" wrote:
    Vikings 28 Chiefs 10

This will be the year everybody shakes they head in Arrowhead.
    When the Chiefs thought all the pieces were coming together, they fall apart.

This year the Chiefs over priced, old veterans, and no coaching has nothing to show for.

I was a little worrried last week with our play against Detroit but if we take the crowd out early, we will do just fine.
    4 TD's in one game for a D is pretty high expectations, especially considering the Chiefs offense is on and off the field so quickly.
    it s not a sport until someone gets hit.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Dream on, KC Chumps fans!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast