Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Re: Chicago Sun Times and Tribune Picks for tonight................interesting

"C" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I never like it when all the sports writers pick us.. It's always a bad omen. We need to live up to the hype that we've been receiving from the media this week and come out on all cylinders. This will be my first Vikings game in HD so they had better make it count.
    Hahaha... sounds like a true Vikings fan. I was thinking the same thing.

I like being the underdogs, but when we're in the driver's seat... stuff just seems to go wrong.
    :-\
    That's the past... this is the present... new owner... new coach... new mentality... we are no longer the team that loses games we shouldn't... tonight is another chance to prove it just like last week.
    I understand it will take time for fans to adjust (lord knows I still struggle with those inner demons and that tiny voice) but come on guys, let the optimism shine through, it is a new glorious future for our beloved purple warriors!
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I never like it when all the sports writers pick us.. It's always a bad omen. We need to live up to the hype that we've been receiving from the media this week and come out on all cylinders. This will be my first Vikings game in HD so they had better make it count.
    Hahaha... sounds like a true Vikings fan. I was thinking the same thing.

I like being the underdogs, but when we're in the driver's seat... stuff just seems to go wrong.
    :-\
    That's the past... this is the present... new owner... new coach... new mentality... we are no longer the team that loses games we shouldn't... tonight is another chance to prove it just like last week.
    I understand it will take time for fans to adjust (lord knows I still struggle with those inner demons and that tiny voice) but come on guys, let the optimism shine through, it is a new glorious future for our beloved purple warriors!
    How long have you been a Vikings fan?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NO MERCY!!! Fake punts, 2-point conversions, flea-flickers, fake fieldgoals! Pound Pound Pound!!!! I wanna see Urlacher on sportscenter giving ridiculously terse one word pouting answers to questions! The 'Vikes should go in with a mindset geared to humiliating the bears. INTIMIDATE! OBLITERATE! INCINERATE! HUMILIATE!!! KILL KILL KILL! It's raining outside and I have the day off. I'm frothing and foaming and guzzling beers in a maddening countdown to gametime! PAIN! I waana see emotional PAIN on Bears players faces! I WANT LOVIE TO CRY ON NATIONAL TV!!!! :'( I want Hutch to poke those scrub d-linemen in the eye! I want our AP, the REAL AP to play one down on D and knock the fake AP OUT! I want Sharper to intercept the ball and then throw it back to Orton and then flying scissor kick him in Orton's neckbeard waterboy style! YAH! HAH! I want Kornholer to be shocked into merciful silence by the horror, the horror! of the brutality being metted out to the Bears. I want Greenway changing cleats because of the embedded teeth lodged in the leather. :'(
    I want Nellie Olsen choked into unconsciousness at the bottom of the pile! YAH!!!
    So anyway, 'Vikes 38- Bears 10 Here's to a good game and No Injuries! ;D SKOL 'VIKES!!!!!
    Tuco the world.....

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    NO MERCY!!! Fake punts, 2-point conversions, flea-flickers, fake fieldgoals! Pound Pound Pound!!!! I wanna see Urlacher on sportscenter giving ridiculously terse one word pouting answers to questions! The 'Vikes should go in with a mindset geared to humiliating the bears. INTIMIDATE! OBLITERATE! INCINERATE! HUMILIATE!!! KILL KILL KILL! It's raining outside and I have the day off. I'm frothing and foaming and guzzling beers in a maddening countdown to gametime! PAIN! I waana see emotional PAIN on Bears players faces! I WANT LOVIE TO CRY ON NATIONAL TV!!!! :'( I want Hutch to poke those scrub d-linemen in the eye! I want our AP, the REAL AP to play one down on D and knock the fake AP OUT! I want Sharper to intercept the ball and then throw it back to Orton and then flying scissor kick him in Orton's neckbeard waterboy style! YAH! HAH! I want Kornholer to be shocked into merciful silence by the horror, the horror! of the brutality being metted out to the Bears. I want Greenway changing cleats because of the embedded teeth lodged in the leather. :'(
    I want Nellie Olsen choked into unconsciousness at the bottom of the pile! YAH!!!
    So anyway, 'Vikes 38- Bears 10 Here's to a good game and No Injuries! ;D SKOL 'VIKES!!!!!
    I'm afraid you might be peaking a little early for this game.
    4 more hours 'til kickoff.
    I like the idea of the real AD coming in on D and rocking the pretender whose trying to live off of his name.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I hope all these guys are right

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

Weak at DT???
    Sweet.
    Can't wait

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    uhhhhh

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i hope we win
    We're bringing purple back.

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

"gregair13" wrote:
    i hope we win
    so does Jereamiah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12