Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Can you stop Favre and the passing game?

To me, that is the ball game.. we aren't going to be able to run the ball, so we will attack the secondary.

Can you handle the pressure of all the crosses, hitches and curls.. without getting lax on the nine route?

Might as well call it Favre vs AP.. whom carries his team to victory..

Good Luck.. and yes I probably will be posting a little bit a razzing stuff this week.. after all it is Viking week.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Can you stop Favre and the passing game?

"pack93z" wrote:
    To me, that is the ball game.. we aren't going to be able to run the ball, so we will attack the secondary.

Can you handle the pressure of all the crosses, hitches and curls.. without getting lax on the nine route?

Good Luck.. and yes I probably will be posting a little bit a razzing stuff this week.. after all it is Viking week.
    If it wasn't for this rivalry there'd be no PurplePackerEater!! Bring it on!

Oh and I already gave in to the notion that we will stop AP.. just hope to contain him, no long touchdown runs.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:

I think the question you should be asking yourself is can you stop PURPLE JESUS and the Minnesota Vikings rushing game?

Can you avoid an upset in Lamblow?

We are the underdog. Just think about that.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Keep Farve off the field

The Vikes running game is key to running the clock and keeping Farve off the field and the Vikes defense rested.

The Vikes D will need to be going FULL THROTTLE every play.
    If GB has long grinding drives the Vikes are going to be hard pressed to win.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

"marstc09" wrote:
    I think the question you should be asking yourself is can you stop PURPLE JESUS and the Minnesota Vikings rushing game?

See post # 2
    ;D

I say make him run a little east and west, keeping him from turning it upfield.. make him earn his yards.. not the big gainers like yesterday.

Other note.. anyone notice AP seems to have a amazing game then follows it up with a so so effort.. hoping for the so so effort.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

See post # 2
    ;D

I say make him run a little east and west, keeping him from turning it upfield.. make him earn his yards.. not the big gainers like yesterday.

Other note.. anyone notice AP seems to have a amazing game then follows it up with a so so effort.. hoping for the so so effort.
    Are you saying he did not earn his yards? I was at the game, believe me he was running east and west at times, then he blew past defenders for the TD. Watch the highlights again.

He had an amazing game in Chicago and then we had to play the Cowboys who have the 5th best rush defense and then the Eagles who have the 7th best. Now Green Bay has the 8th best so it is not going to be an easy task. The OL needs to play like they did on Sunday. Think about this though. We ran 12 times with AD against the Pack. He gained 112 yards. He will rush more than that on Sunday. Chilly is not a complete moron. You will feel the rath of purple jesus!

"marstc09" wrote:
    Are you saying he did not earn his yards? I was at the game, believe me he was running east and west at times, then he blew past defenders for the TD. Watch the highlights again.
    No, I am saying.. not letting him get yards and TD's on long run.. force him to take them at a 4 to 6 yard per carry clip.. not a 10 to 15 like we gave him the first game. East - West running on turf is a little different on grass.. he still we cut and make people miss but each cut will take a little more time.. thus allowing us, hopefully, to close the gaps on the explosive runs.

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

"pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

See post # 2
    ;D

lol, his so so efforts would have your team gushing about their rushing attack for weeks.
    I really don't think you or your current team have any reason to critique anyones running game!
    ;D ;D ;D

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    It's a little early in his career to project trends, don't you think?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast