Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Browns to Invade Minnesota!

"WaywardHoosier" wrote:
    I stayed in downtown Cleveland in April for a week. Cleveland fans are serious about supporting the Indians and Browns. I walked around downtown during lunch and the evening and I found it encouraging to see that Cleveland is making strong efforts to develop downtown Cleveland.

The new Browns stadium looked impressive. I didn't get close, it was only about 45 degrees and there was a CONSTANT 25 MPH wind off Lake Erie.

Now that is serious football weather! You have to love football to pay the big bucks to see the Browns and enure that Lake Erie weather!

Too bad the Browns are years away from being a football powerhouse again. Brown fans deserve better.
    Wow! That's T-shirt weather compared to what we get up here in MN & WI! :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

I have to admit I always loved the doghouse.I think they are great.When I see the Browns I think of Tommy Kramer throwing that Hail Mary to Amhad Rashad.I think it will be a close game but the vikes win.Main reason will be our ability to run the ball against the browns and thier inability to run it against us.Just my opinion,but there it is.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

dunedindawg is offline Waterboy

The Vikings are averaging just over 92 yards per game running the ball and that is heavily inflated due to this past Monday night. They have not consistently run the ball all year. Granted the Browns run defense is not the best, but the Vikings ability to run the ball is not what I would be hanging my hat on if I were them or you.

The Vikings protecting the ball and forcing Cleveland turnovers is the best bet for a win Sunday.

Also the Vikings run defense has been good the last 6 games, but was torched the first 4 games of the year. Deep down you are all hoping they don't revert back to the way they played early in the year. I do the same thing with the Browns. The Browns have run the ball very well the past 5 weeks and will be a tough test for the Vikings Sunday.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"dunedindawg" wrote:
    The Vikings are averaging just over 92 yards per game running the ball and that is heavily inflated due to this past Monday night. They have not consistently run the ball all year. Granted the Browns run defense is not the best, but the Vikings ability to run the ball is not what I would be hanging my hat on if I were them or you.

The Vikings protecting the ball and forcing Cleveland turnovers is the best bet for a win Sunday.

Also the Vikings run defense has been good the last 6 games, but was torched the first 4 games of the year. Deep down you are all hoping they don't revert back to the way they played early in the year. I do the same thing with the Browns. The Browns have run the ball very well the past 5 weeks and will be a tough test for the Vikings Sunday.
    Where you from man?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Is that Bret's arm that dog is chewing on?....LOL

Welcome to the site Dune...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

SamDawg84 Guest

"VikingNed" wrote:

it might be. cause dogs eat hillbillys lol

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"dunedindawg" wrote:
    The fact that some of you think that the Vikings should have an easy win in funny. They have had 1 easy win this year, against the Saints.

The Vikings were whipped by both the Bears and Bengals. The Browns beat the Bears and played much better then the Vikings against the Bengals.

38-13, 28-3, 30-10 and 37-8 defeats by the Vikings are alarming. They don't just lose, they get blown out! The Browns have lost games, but none by more then 14 points and that was week 1.

Sorry to rain on the parade, but the Browns are coming and it isn't going to be easy for the Vikings to win this game. In fact it is more likely they will lose it. The Browns are a physical team and the Vikings struggle against those type of teams i.e. Bears and Panthers.
    Also realize that all of those games were on the ROAD.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:

it might be. cause dogs eat hillbillys lol

.........When animals strike back!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i love when other fans from other teams try to invade us. its not going to work because we are gonna keep winning
    We're bringing purple back.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

that was one helluva invasion.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast