Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    dunedindawg is offline Waterboy

Re: Browns to Invade Minnesota!

The fact that some of you think that the Vikings should have an easy win in funny. They have had 1 easy win this year, against the Saints.

The Vikings were whipped by both the Bears and Bengals. The Browns beat the Bears and played much better then the Vikings against the Bengals.

38-13, 28-3, 30-10 and 37-8 defeats by the Vikings are alarming. They don't just lose, they get blown out! The Browns have lost games, but none by more then 14 points and that was week 1.

Sorry to rain on the parade, but the Browns are coming and it isn't going to be easy for the Vikings to win this game. In fact it is more likely they will lose it. The Browns are a physical team and the Vikings struggle against those type of teams i.e. Bears and Panthers.

Del Rio Guest

While I don't think it will be easy, I don't think the Browns have a better team. Your playing in our house and I don't think your going to be singing the same tune come Monday.

I just can't be too scared of a team that lost to the Texans.

Our team is ready for a breakout game every week we have been getting better. We have won 4 of our last 5 and the wheels are turning. It's going to be harder for you to win then for us to lose.

vikeU2 is offline Rookie

Hey Dune! Are you trying to start an argument? I read this whole thread and very few, if only one person thought it would be an easy win! Down boy...not sick 'em! There are no easy games in the NFL, believe Vikings fans when we say this will be a good game and maybe the Vikes have the edge...but not an easy win at all!
    "Attitude is Everything!"

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

It'll be nice to talk about the game with you this week dunedindawg after dealing with the lousy Packer and Giant fans the last two weeks. I think it will be a good hard fought game and of course I think the Vikings will win it.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I hate to do this as much as I hate them, but Cleveland sure looked physical against the Steelers and against Baltimore.

The Vikings last two home games have been double digit victories, the Browns have won one of their last 5 on the road (a 26-24 win at Lambeau). The fact that the Browns played the Bengals closer is that one they were at home, we were on the road, and it's a division game, the Browns are much more familiar with the Bengals. Also the Bears were at Cleveland, the Vikes played them at Chicago.

The Lions won at Cleveland 13-10. The Lions are not physical, yet beat a "physical team".

I don't expect a blowout or easy win, but the Vikings should win this game, if they don't it's an upset.

Minnesota's defenses has gotten much better at forcing QB's into bad decisions, something that Dilfer has been doing a lot of this season.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"FuadFan" wrote:
    It'll be nice to talk about the game with you this week dunedindawg after dealing with the lousy Packer and Giant fans the last two weeks. I think it will be a good hard fought game and of course I think the Vikings will win it.
    Yeah, he is alright by me.

dunedindawg is offline Waterboy

Not trying to start a fight at all. Just throwing out some facts. It's nice to see you guys throw some back at me.

Like I said before, the best part of this game is it is in week 12, not week 2. GO BROWNS!!!

Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

Maybe I'm just nostalgic, but it always warms my heart to see the Browns and Vikings matched up - conjures up memories of the old days when they were in the same league before the merger - man, they played some wars in the cold weather
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

Hey, dune, do you go to a lot of Cleveland games???
    And if so, where do you sit???
    I usually sit on the 10yd line on the opposing teams side, next to the dawg pound.

This is the one week of the year, the past 4 years for that matter, that I won't be rooting for the Browns.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast