Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

PhillyGirl,
    4th & 26 is not "cursed", it's freakin' bad defense. Duh! Our team's defense has been horrible from day one. No suprise...no shock. Your team, however, seems to have things rollin' and going their way, and then WHAT THE?... something bad happens...something totally unexpected (unlike the packers' defensive suicides). Fourth & 26 is old news. The Eagles loss to the Vikings this week, however, is going to be the jaggedest little pill to swallow for ya Eagles' Beagles fans. Holla at me after the loss, kiddo
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

SKOL VIKES! The Iggles are goin down! I'm from the Philly area I can't wait to hear all of the Iggles fans bitching about how they got bit by the injury bug and how things would be different if they'd had TO!

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

And don't forget....everyone in Philly chokes! 3 straight NFC championships for the Eagles, the sixers haven't won anything since the mid 80's, the Phillies havent won anything since 1980 (0-2 in WS), and even Smartie Jones choked on the big one and he's a horse! Eagles will choke, Vikes will prevail, end of story.

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

"ltrey33" wrote:
    SKOL VIKES! The Iggles are goin down! I'm from the Philly area I can't wait to hear all of the Iggles fans bitching about how they got bit by the injury bug and how things would be different if they'd had TO!
    Not one single Eagles fan who knows what they are talking about will blame injuries.

We didn't last year when there was MUCH more reason to use that excuse. :roll:

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

"bono" wrote:
    PhillyGirl,
    4th & 26 is not "cursed", it's freakin' bad defense. Duh! Our team's defense has been horrible from day one. No suprise...no shock. Your team, however, seems to have things rollin' and going their way, and then WHAT THE?... something bad happens...something totally unexpected (unlike the packers' defensive suicides). Fourth & 26 is old news. The Eagles loss to the Vikings this week, however, is going to be the jaggedest little pill to swallow for ya Eagles' Beagles fans. Holla at me after the loss, kiddo
    I only made those two comments to stoop to your level. Its all a moot point. You're out of the postseason. Period.

In the immortal "words" of Randy Moss:

:bootyshake:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

GB fans are rooting for us to beat Philly and Philly wants us to beat GB.. what a strange day, but a good one. irate:

bono is offline Hall of Famer

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

Demonic,
    someone's gotta keep the NFC North alive. It's the Vikings' turn now to hold the North flag and hold it proud!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

much respect to you bono

Del Rio Guest

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

If you want to piss Philly Girls off tell her the Eagles don't have half the offensive weapons we do. trust me I found out the hard way at the begining of the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12