Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

What? :bootyshake: You were hoping my boys (Packers) would win so that your wingless Eagles could bang them again? :scratch: You're so confident for a lad/lass whose team has lost its top player :thumbleft: . Since your SOOOOO happy the Vikings beat my boys :lol: , I'm going to return the happiness. GO VIKINGS!!! BEAT THOSE WINGLESS EAGLES!!! :tongue:
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

I'm ready for a rematch, i've been ready since week 2. I felt we played a good game against them but just made to many da gone mistakes.

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

yeah, well, i don't like folks like phillygirl -or anyone as seemingly close to the Eagles in any way, shape or form (thanks to 4th & 26...as well as the Terrell O"blowout"wens this past season) -who talks a lot of crap when there's oh so little crap to go around. I'm a true packer backer, and I think I've proven it (posting a "congrats" afte running my freakin' mouth all last week about how the Packers were going to win again...humiliating my own self)...never been a Viking fan, but heck, when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'. When push comes to shove, I'm sticking with family. Vikings are like the Packers' family (NFC North teams are like a family in an odd way), and blood (division) is thicker than water (opposing division). Besides, I'm a TRUE football fan...can't watch a game without cheering on a team. And since I will be watching that game next week --can't just watch it nutral --I'll be cheering on the Vikings for the upset. Hey, if they can upset the Packers, they can surely upset the Eagles. Why stop now?

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

"bono" wrote:
    yeah, well, i don't like folks like phillygirl
    And I should care why? lol

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

you should care b/c you're from Philly :bootyshake: :bootyshake: ...the land of "cursed with injuries every single time we're in a position to freakin' go all the way."

Richie_the_K is offline Training Camp

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

"bono" wrote:
    you should care b/c you're from Philly :bootyshake: :bootyshake: ...the land of "cursed with injuries every single time we're in a position to freakin' go all the way."
    Sore losers....

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

"bono" wrote:
    yeah, well, i don't like folks like phillygirl -or anyone as seemingly close to the Eagles in any way, shape or form (thanks to 4th & 26...as well as the Terrell O"blowout"wens this past season) -who talks a lot of crap when there's oh so little crap to go around. I'm a true packer backer, and I think I've proven it (posting a "congrats" afte running my freakin' mouth all last week about how the Packers were going to win again...humiliating my own self)...never been a Viking fan, but heck, when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'. When push comes to shove, I'm sticking with family. Vikings are like the Packers' family (NFC North teams are like a family in an odd way), and blood (division) is thicker than water (opposing division). Besides, I'm a TRUE football fan...can't watch a game without cheering on a team. And since I will be watching that game next week --can't just watch it nutral --I'll be cheering on the Vikings for the upset. Hey, if they can upset the Packers, they can surely upset the Eagles. Why stop now?
    Welcome to the "family"! (you're like the weird uncle at the family reunion, but still family just the same...LOL)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

"bono" wrote:
    4th and 26
    47-17

bye now. Enjoy the offseason. :salute:

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

Philly Girl may be a little rough around the edges but she's one of the few fans of another team who comes on this website, talks football, and knows her stuff...not like the usual mindless crap we get from other visitors.

Stick around PhillyGirl!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

"Boo" to PhillyGirl...

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    Philly Girl may be a little rough around the edges but she's one of the few fans of another team who comes on this website, talks football, and knows her stuff...not like the usual mindless crap we get from other visitors.

Stick around PhillyGirl!
    This Packers fan's mindless babble isn't going to make me leave...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast