Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bengals Fans

misteralay is offline Training Camp

Re: Bengals Fans

try philly

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Ultra would have been in jail.

Animal and I were supposed to go, but did not work out.

I know how fired-up we both can get and we would've taken a few of them bastages down before being overwhelmed.

In all, it was the minority I am sure. I harbor no ill-will towards their fans. Now Browns fans...they are crazy butts!

HerdDaVikes is offline Rookie

Yeah, my irish temper thanfully didnt get the best of me today, the numbers were not in my favor. I would however like to eventually go to a game up north where I am in the majority of drunk fans. However I dont know if it is such a great idea if I venture into the stands of any Vikings game seeing as how I have seen them 3 times with an 0-3 record.

Cicero is offline Waterboy

I hate to see behavior like that anywhere. Bengal fans are typically among the most respectful in the game. Don't let a few losers sour your opinion of all of us. I am sorry you had a bad experience like that.

DaytonBengal is offline Waterboy

I echo BengalRick's post, that kind of behavior is not at all representative of the city or most of the fans, but like everywhere there are some idiots. Good luck the rest of the season, the Vikings are my second favorite team you just really need to get rid of Tice.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I would have reminded them when the last time their team made the playoffs was.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

The Gap is offline Starter

I know I’m gonna get “But Philly’s Worse� but I’m just chiming in to point out there are drunks in every town and when they spot the opponent after a win it’s like throwing a slab of meat into a shark tank. On the other hand if they lose they are pissed and seeing opposite teams fans makes them feel like they are getting it rubbed in their noses so again it’s like throwing a slab of meat into a shark tank.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

there is another Viking message board that had lots of people at the game, and not one of then had anything good to say about the fans there. But 5 or 6 people all complained about how bad the fans were.

After reading there accounts, I dont think I will be taking in a game in Cinnci anytime soon.

I was also at the game and have to say many of the bengals fans in attendance have to be some of the most classless jerks I've ever came in contact with.

I don't want to get into the gory details but let me just say if I have to hear that lame ass war cry of "who dey" one more time I'm gonna take one of those jerk-ass bungholes bandwagon fans and stick my big foot up their ass.

If I would have had another few beers before the game I would have ended up in the Cinci metro jail guaranteed. What a bunch of pukes...
    Even babies know the difference.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Ultra would have been in jail.

Animal and I were supposed to go, but did not work out.

I know how fired-up we both can get and we would've taken a few of them bastages down before being overwhelmed.

In all, it was the minority I am sure. I harbor no ill-will towards their fans. Now Browns fans...they are crazy butts!
    Browns fans aren't that bad, I've been to games and seen opposing fans actually in the dawg pound and I'm sure there was some light trash talking, but they weren't being pushed around or having beer spilled on them. Steeler fans, on the other hand, from what I've seen, will not hesitate to jump someone simply because they're wearing a jersey of the opposing team.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast