Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals Fans

HerdDaVikes is offline Rookie

Bengals Fans

I apologize in advance, I need to rant.

I was at the game today, which by all acounts was one of the most heartwrenching things to watch. The bengals fans were pretty much what I expected before and during the game, with a lot of trash being talked the only part unexpected before the game was the beer that was thrown at me while walking to the stadiumm.(Not only is that insulting, but a waste of a perfectly good beer) As far as after the game, I felt like the numerous drunk, classless and ignorant fans who decided to get in my face and tell me that I f*cking sucked and pushing people around ruined whatever possitive sportsmanship I saw from the rest of Bengals fans. There was no excuse for these shmucks to act like this after the blow-out, I mean I watched the game you dont have to follow me to my car letting me know, in song no less. All in all I am just disapointed in the fans I saw at the game.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Bengals Fans

that does suck. did you go with a group of viking fans or was it just you?

Thanks Josdin

two vikings two bengals

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

that's really classless. espically after a blowout, the bengals of all teams should know what it's like to get humilated, they should be humble that they are finally out of the sheller. i thought maybe that since the bengal fans that signed on here were class acts, that most bengals fans would be, but i guess every team has classless fans. that is sure a bummer herd.

Thanks Josdin

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

That sucks man. Why cant fans just leave you alone. I'm sure they were all drunk, but still, there is no need for that.

BengalRick is offline Waterboy

I was at the game today and I would like to appologize for the actions of certain fans. In no way does that represent true bengals fans. Those are the people who just bought their first tickets this year because they think it's the right time to jump on the bandwagon. I hope you can fix your early season problems, and good luck the rest of the year.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Well keep in mind these people in Cincinnati aren't used to seeing their team win a game like this. It's been years since they could even avoid being laughed at by other fans, so I'm sure the built up resentment of traditional winning teams like the Vikings, combined with the alcohol, made things very unpleasant for any visiting Viking fans at Paul Brown stadium.

Maybe you can take some small comfort in the fact that their team will choke at some point this season...they are not Super Bowl bound.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

i appreciate it bengal, I know it was not representative of all you "who dey" screamers.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

:drunken: + more ccasion5: = :bootyshake:

The sad thing is, the Bengals haven't had a winning season since 1990 - they of all fans should know what it's like to get their @sses handed to them. Shows real class, doesn't it?

Where are the Bengal fans to apologize for THAT kind of behavior?

**(Edited after BengalRick came on and apologized for the behavior) Thanks for the class move. :salute:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

I would have liked to hear what "Mr. My Poo Dont Stink" himself Joe Buck would say to something so "Classless"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast