Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The beatings will soon begin.

"Birds" wrote:
    So maybe we won't hang at the Eagle afterall, but your city should really stop being so bigoted and mean-spirited to folks who swing both ways. We're going after your ladies, if you have them. I get the feeling most of your action comes via the sexy, little world wide web.

Seriously people, the brass knuckles things wasn't a rhetorical question. I'm not breaking a knuckle over some pale white, country-jiggly butt hick's fat head if we get into a donnybrook at a local watering hole.
    None of the Minnesota women are interested in sleeping with you Philly bi-sexuals...so you are gonna have to be content with reaming each other during your stay in Minny.

No need for the Web when it comes to sex for me...I'm married...to a sexy little Minnesota woman...who gladly takes care of all of my normal manly needs.
    Maybe you should bring some of those fugly Philly trolls that pass for women along if you want female companionship.

As for the brass knucks...you won't need them...unless you can't keep your crude Philly mouth shut while you are there.
    If you can't, then brass knucks aren't gonna help you against those big ol' Minnesota farm boys....they will rip your scrawny little Philly butt apart, limb from limb.

Enjoy your stay!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

pussy need brass to fight
    :

Thanks josdin00

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

is this you?

[img width=450 height=337]http://www.rivalfish.com/rivalroom/uploaded_images/eagles_fan-796487.jpg[/img]

Thanks josdin00

Birds is offline Training Camp

That picture is not me. I can't afford tickets to home games since they knocked down my shrine, the Vet. That's where a true ass whooping was handed out. I remember the Eagles/Minnesota playoff game a few years back and I know Culpepper's parents did too, cause I was there, and hurled words and beer cans at their hideous purple forms. Purple, seriously, hurts my eyes but I'll be so sloshed Sunday it won't matter.

The guy who mentioned G-Love. I'll give it to you. He sucks, but when he sucks he's usually between the knees of Prince.

No brass knuckles? They give them out with Happy Meals in Philly.
    The Birds will gouge out your eyeballs and feed them to their chicks.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Birds" wrote:
    Called out of work today fellas in order to prepare fully for my time in Minnesota. Why the F is it so freezing cool there? Now I got to dig up my vintage Green satin Eagles Starter jacket.

As bas as we are right now, it still looks like we're gonna kick your brown eye pretty hard this coming Sunday. Imagine a Nike (turf version) cleat right in the corh hole. I hope it gets ugly, like old school Vet Stadium 700-level ugly.

Anyone know where I can get brass knuckles out there?
    Are ALL Iggle fans as big of pussies as you are?

Let’s recap...

You need an extra day off of work before you travel...
    You're bitching about 50 degrees as being "freezing"...
    You have gay obsessions...
    You hope the game gets as ugly as Philly fans…
    And you need weapons to fight....

It seems to me that you're suffering of "Diarrhea of the Mouth". Bring your little birds on up to Minnesota and watch 'em get the shit kicked out of them! Then you'll be cured and we won't have to listen to your drivel the rest of the season.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Birds" wrote:
    That picture is not me. I can't afford tickets to home games since they knocked down my shrine, the Vet. That's where a true ass whooping was handed out. I remember the Eagles/Minnesota playoff game a few years back and I know Culpepper's parents did too, cause I was there, and hurled words and beer cans at their hideous purple forms. Purple, seriously, hurts my eyes but I'll be so sloshed Sunday it won't matter.

The guy who mentioned G-Love. I'll give it to you. He sucks, but when he sucks he's usually between the knees of Prince.

No brass knuckles? They give them out with Happy Meals in Philly.
    Wow, you're pure class... :

I don't know what you meant by drivel. I assume it means really interesting and relevant speech but that can't be right. We're dirty. We're dirty birds. What are y'all gettin so nervous about. Deal with it. There's going to be over 1,000 of us there. You'll have birds in your face all game-big ones, little ones, and the like.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Birds" wrote:
    I don't know what you meant by drivel. I assume it means really interesting and relevant speech but that can't be right. We're dirty. We're dirty birds. What are y'all gettin so nervous about. Deal with it. There's going to be over 1,000 of us there. You'll have birds in your face all game-big ones, little ones, and the like.

I like to use a number 2 shot pellet for birds, but if you say they're big ill bring some BBs too.

We shoot flares, so who cares. It's a flesh wound.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"Birds" wrote:

GOOD! Bring more so the game doesn't get blacked out and we can watch all you dirty birds get what you deserve!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast