Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: The beatings will soon begin.

"Birds" wrote:
    Called out of work today fellas in order to prepare fully for my time in Minnesota. Why the F is it so freezing cool there? Now I got to dig up my vintage Green satin Eagles Starter jacket.

As bas as we are right now, it still looks like we're gonna kick your brown eye pretty hard this coming Sunday. Imagine a Nike (turf version) cleat right in the corh hole. I hope it gets ugly, like old school Vet Stadium 700-level ugly.

Anyone know where I can get brass knuckles out there?
    Kimbo would kick your a$$!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Birds" wrote:
    We're ugly, so we'll take what we can get, even if it's a blind tango with a browneye tickler. That's besides the point. We're literally bringing the pain on the field, while you're a French Vikings fans or something horrible like that.

If you want a sneak preview, grab a stapler or large cell phone (Blackberry Rim) and smash it into your nose. That's what the Birds feel like.
    Yeah, I'll be that you are gonna take ewhatever you can get...up the butt...like the rump ranger that you are!

And keep your sex toys (the stapler and large cell phone) for the foreplay over at the Minnesota Eagle...I hear that you guys like that kinky stuff!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Birds" wrote:
    Called out of work today fellas in order to prepare fully for my time in Minnesota. Why the F is it so freezing cool there? Now I got to dig up my vintage Green satin Eagles Starter jacket.

As bas as we are right now, it still looks like we're gonna kick your brown eye pretty hard this coming Sunday. Imagine a Nike (turf version) cleat right in the corh hole. I hope it gets ugly, like old school Vet Stadium 700-level ugly.

Yeah.. what is your record against the NFC North this year? 1-2.. Yep I would be talking trash too, it is all that you have left to hold onto for the season. Get ready for the AP & Taylor express to jam it down that sub-par defensive front you guys are sporting.

Freeze a tailfeather or two on your way down to the Minneapolis Eagle, that is where you plan to "hang" out isn't it.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

If I was you, I wouldn't worry about football. I'd be more concerned about your parents resembling overweight -retarded - whitetrash - circus clowns... you've got bigger problems that football.

The least attractive city in the US... BAHAHAHAHAHA... what a loser.

Wait... here's the article again for ya:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071019/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_philadelphia_unattractive

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071019/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_philadelphia_unattractive

All I got to say to you.. it's in the article.
    So the odds are that Birds and his buddies are fat, ugly, unfriendly losers. Just like the rest of the city they are coming from.
    They are TURDBURGLARS too, jmcdon!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Birds is offline Training Camp

We beat up Santa in 1968, so you Northerners better watch out. We'll throw our steel toes cause the dome, no snow. God, your city is a bunch of babies. Afraid of snow?
    The Birds will gouge out your eyeballs and feed them to their chicks.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Birds" wrote:

Yeah.. what is your record against the NFC North this year? 1-2.. Yep I would be talking trash too, it is all that you have left to hold onto for the season. Get ready for the AP & Taylor express to jam it down that sub-par defensive front you guys are sporting.

Freeze a tailfeather or two on your way down to the Minneapolis Eagle, that is where you plan to "hang" out isn't it.

For a Packer fan, you're alright

Yeah it's sad though. We have a 2nd year coach with special needs, and a first year starter while the Eag;es have a veteran coach and QB and they still suck. They lost to a team that we beat. So that must mean we are going to kill them. This guy just talks out of his a$$ though. He's all big talk until he sits in the stands on Sunday by his cousin or brother in law and waves a foam finger around like a little boy.

Truth is, he smells like sh*t, is hella overweight, and probably has never played football in his life. To top it off, he's hanging out at a gay resort in Minnesota. What a winner
    ;D

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Wait... wait... wait... this is great... Best quote from the article:

Philadelphians' self-esteem has been undermined by national surveys showing they are among the fattest people in the United States. The American Obesity Association ranked the city in the top 10 for overweight people every year between 2000 and 2005.
    [size=18pt]BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/size]
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Birds is offline Training Camp

So maybe we won't hang at the Eagle afterall, but your city should really stop being so bigoted and mean-spirited to folks who swing both ways. We're going after your ladies, if you have them. I get the feeling most of your action comes via the sexy, little world wide web.

Seriously people, the brass knuckles things wasn't a rhetorical question. I'm not breaking a knuckle over some pale white, country-ass hick's fat head if we get into a donnybrook at a local watering hole.
    The Birds will gouge out your eyeballs and feed them to their chicks.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

G-Love, that is all I have to say.

I don't even know why I said it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast