Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
  1. #41
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    HERE I AM !

    Only I am NOT the one eating crow...



    DA BEARS OWN THE NFCN !

    ;D


    GO BEARS !
    You predicted 34 to 9, and your team should have lost!
    If I was you I wouldn't talk smack because your team didn't do enough to earn it, so show some class and say it was a good game and come back next game!

    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #42
    BearsFanGrrrr is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    85

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    You are right... all my team did was WIN !
    I don't care what the score was, DA BEARS beat the vikes !
    I am here, so start eating your crow !
    or dose that only count if you win ?
    Your team lost, own up to it and eat your crow !
    :
    "NEXT" !


    GO BEARS !
    I was a bad boy and was banned!
    I suck.


  3. #43
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    I like my crow smoked over apple wood or mesquite.
    Served with a rich cream garlic butter sauce.

    What side orders do I get with that?
    A whole fried pumpkin stuffed with butter scallops would be nice.

    We lost but the Bears seem a whole lot less impressive than all the talk about them.

    The Bears an "elite" team?
    I think not.

    Waiter!
    Could I have a toothpick please?

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  4. #44
    Pirates4Vikings's Avatar
    Pirates4Vikings is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    Sweetness, I give you full marks on your prediction and congratulate your team on its victory today. The Bears showed determination on the road and were able to leave Minnesota with a win. They have beaten all three division rivals in three weeks and regardless of the teams, that's not an easy task in the NFL.

    You really should try this bird ... it's not all that bad when prepared properly!!
    Who needs a Daunte when you have a Big Johnson?

  5. #45
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    You are right... all my team did was WIN !
    I don't care what the score was, DA BEARS beat the vikes !
    I am here, so start eating your crow !
    or dose that only count if you win ?
    Your team lost, own up to it and eat your crow !
    :
    "NEXT" !


    GO BEARS !
    Ok brain-child.
    You are one of the few people that is talented enough to have to eat crow even though your team won.
    You've been spouting off how much the Bears O will own the pathetic Vikings D and that sort of gibberish.
    It was a battle and the Bears came out on top.
    Congrats.

    To the more level-headed Bears fans, congratulations on the W.
    I'm looking forward to the next matchup which could very well be for the division title.
    Fight on.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    145

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    Hey Wussy Bear fan ???

    It's against the law to smoke pot.



    The most powerful character in Final Fantasy history

  7. #47
    BearsFanGrrrr is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    85

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    Exallent, sportsmanship still lives in Minn.
    I've had great time on your fourm, thanks for not banning me (
    ).
    Let's do it again in Dec.
    See you all then, Good luck and Good by.

    GO BEARS !
    I was a bad boy and was banned!
    I suck.


  8. #48
    Deronn's Avatar
    Deronn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:

    Ok brain-child.
    You are one of the few people that is talented enough to have to eat crow even though your team won.
    You mean, even though he's a winner, he's a LOSER?
    ;D

  9. #49
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "Deronn" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:

    Ok brain-child.
    You are one of the few people that is talented enough to have to eat crow even though your team won.
    You mean, even though he's a winner, he's a LOSER?
    ;D
    I didn't say that, he said that himself if you've been following his posts.

  10. #50
    Deronn's Avatar
    Deronn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Deronn" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:

    Ok brain-child.
    You are one of the few people that is talented enough to have to eat crow even though your team won.
    You mean, even though he's a winner, he's a LOSER?
    ;D
    I didn't say that, he said that himself if you've been following his posts.
    Wow! You ARE Prophet, the Wise and Omniscient Viking!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bears Vs Vikings thoughts and predictions
    By VikingLance in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:20 PM
  2. Bears Vs Vikings thoughts and predictions
    By echizen20 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:59 PM
  3. The Vikings postseason awards predictions thread!
    By midgensa in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:42 AM
  4. The crow eating thread 2007 edition
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:03 PM
  5. Vikings vs. Bears predictions
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •