Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    OK.... Time for a reality check... wake up you vqueen pukes... DA BEARS are going to smash your team in the mouth and take this game !
    :'(
    Rex has another breakout game and shreads your pethetic "D".

    DA BEARS "D" dominates your "O" and sacks your qb 3 times atleast.
    8)
    Silly vqueens, the NFCN belongs to DA BEARS !
    :

    DA BEARS 34

    vqueens 9


    GO BEARS !
    Geeze I hate Bears fans.
    I remember a couple years ago when they were in the cellar and you didn't hear one word out of them... man that was nice.
    Rex has two good games against pathetic defenses... I mean completely and utterly horrible defenses and they think he's on the level of Peyton Manning or something.
    Dumbasses, I guess this weekend we'll have to show them he's not bound for the HOF.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  2. #22
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    hey bearfangrrrr,

    don't you think the vgueen joke is getting a little old right about now?

    who have the bears beaten so far this year? two sissy teams
    who have the vikings beat so far this year? two playoff tems

    you gonna get yours tomorow buddy. I promise you!!

    but make sure to come back to this board and apolize

  3. #23
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    OK.... Time for a reality check... wake up you vqueen pukes... DA BEARS are going to smash your team in the mouth and take this game !
    :'(
    Rex has another breakout game and shreads your pethetic "D".

    DA BEARS "D" dominates your "O" and sacks your qb 3 times atleast.
    8)
    Silly vqueens, the NFCN belongs to DA BEARS !
    :

    DA BEARS 34

    vqueens 9


    GO BEARS !
    It's nice that you like your team so much.
    I have no problem with that.
    What I do have a problem with is you coming into this site and starting trouble.
    Maybe if you have something intelligent to say we may listen.
    However, when you come in here just to cause trouble no one really cares what you say.
    Just make sure if the Vikings do win you come back and eat the crow we dish out.

  4. #24
    Pirates4Vikings's Avatar
    Pirates4Vikings is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    EJ - no offense intended but I can see where my words were taken wrong. It seemed like each time I looked at other threads with similar topics, they were laden with trolls and posts that weren't really prognostic at all, only someone spouting off because they like to hide behind a keyboard. I was most impressed that it was started by a fan of the other team and if I could rephrase my original statement I would clarify it by saying an intelligent post/thread from the opposite side of the field. Of course, BearFangrrr comes along and now I find myself looking pretty silly (read: eating crow!). Please understand I still consider myself new at this so I should have waited to see if the trolls would show up (which I'm beginning to believe is inevitable). I consider said Chicago fan's post very unintelligent and others written like it. Hopefully that will be the only one of its kind for this thread but somehow I doubt it. I'm sure there is someone in Illinois reading this right now and getting so excited ... 'He ain't seen nothin' yet' as he's madly typing away. I have no problem with people not sharing my opinion - in fact, I rather enjoy a good debate. All I ask is that one presents a case and leaves out the 'we're going to win because this is my team and I said so' stuff. This also applies to people who happen to agree with me. What good would it do to say something like this:

    Reality check here ... Bears suck and the Vikings are gonna win 34 - 9.

    To me, that's embarrassingly ignorant.
    I find many posts here intelligent (and quite honestly, a great way for to keep with team news) but I see that I'm going to have to understand that it's the nature of the beast to have trolls running aroung looking for fodder and learn to ignore them and concentrate on those posts worth replying to. In the end, I appreciate you stepping up to say something because it gave me an opportunity to defend/clarify myself, not to mention there may be others out there who share your opinion. I hope this sheds light instead of making it worse!
    Who needs a Daunte when you have a Big Johnson?

  5. #25
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "Pirates4Vikings" wrote:
    EJ - no offense intended but I can see where my words were taken wrong. It seemed like each time I looked at other threads with similar topics, they were laden with trolls and posts that weren't really prognostic at all, only someone spouting off because they like to hide behind a keyboard. I was most impressed that it was started by a fan of the other team and if I could rephrase my original statement I would clarify it by saying an intelligent post/thread from the opposite side of the field. Of course, BearFangrrr comes along and now I find myself looking pretty silly (read: eating crow!). Please understand I still consider myself new at this so I should have waited to see if the trolls would show up (which I'm beginning to believe is inevitable). I consider said Chicago fan's post very unintelligent and others written like it. Hopefully that will be the only one of its kind for this thread but somehow I doubt it. I'm sure there is someone in Illinois reading this right now and getting so excited ... 'He ain't seen nothin' yet' as he's madly typing away. I have no problem with people not sharing my opinion - in fact, I rather enjoy a good debate. All I ask is that one presents a case and leaves out the 'we're going to win because this is my team and I said so' stuff. This also applies to people who happen to agree with me. What good would it do to say something like this:

    Reality check here ... Bears suck and the Vikings are gonna win 34 - 9.

    To me, that's embarrassingly ignorant.
    I find many posts here intelligent (and quite honestly, a great way for to keep with team news) but I see that I'm going to have to understand that it's the nature of the beast to have trolls running aroung looking for fodder and learn to ignore them and concentrate on those posts worth replying to. In the end, I appreciate you stepping up to say something because it gave me an opportunity to defend/clarify myself, not to mention there may be others out there who share your opinion. I hope this sheds light instead of making it worse!
    I agree with you Pirate and thanks for the clarification.
    I did mis interprete your statement so for that I apologize.
    You will always get trolls in here.
    I hate when they come in and spout off without any intellect as well.
    I don't mind when people disagree with me either.
    I enjoy good debates too.
    As long as people don't just jaw crap and back up why they think a certain way I can deal with it.

  6. #26
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    4-2
    , Vikings win.

  7. #27
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "Prophet" wrote:
    4-2
    , Vikings win.
    This isn't the Twins and Sux is it?

  8. #28
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "WVV" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    4-2
    , Vikings win.
    This isn't the Twins and Sux is it?
    ;D, I would love to see that final score.
    I'll just go with a low scoring affair <35 total pts with a Vikes W.

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "Prophet" wrote:
    ;D, I would love to see that final score.
    I'll just go with a low scoring affair <35 total pts with a Vikes W.
    Minnesota 24
    Chicago 13

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    sweetness34's Avatar
    sweetness34 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    58

    Re: Bears/Vikings predictions and crow thread

    "WVV" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    4-2
    , Vikings win.
    This isn't the Twins and Sux is it?
    If this was the twins and sux id be rooting for the twins. GO CUBS!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bears Vs Vikings thoughts and predictions
    By VikingLance in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:20 PM
  2. Bears Vs Vikings thoughts and predictions
    By echizen20 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:59 PM
  3. The Vikings postseason awards predictions thread!
    By midgensa in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:42 AM
  4. The crow eating thread 2007 edition
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:03 PM
  5. Vikings vs. Bears predictions
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •