Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Bears going down again...

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    Actually, I wouldn't get all high and mighty about beating the BEARS guys.
    They are worthless this season, and everybody, except the BEARS, knows that.
    We as fans are not delusional. The VIKINGS will walk through this game like a day in the park.
    The Bears have no Defense, no Offense. The Play Calling absolutely BLOWS. They have no running back, and no running attack.
    They have no Quarterback, and receivers that just don't give a crap anymore.

When you win, don't go cheering like little girls. There's no celebrity in beating up on a man when he's already down.
    And the BEARS are waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond "down". They are flat out DEAD. Their season should just end already. They should just go stand in the corner with Miami and the Jets.

But, when it come to picking an NFCN team to go all the way, if not for my BEARS, then why not our fellow Football Brethren in Minnesota.
    SCREW the Packers. Take them out in the Play Offs!!!!

Of course I hope my BEARS win, but lets face it.....we ain't going anywhere.

The VIKINGS were ROBBED a few years ago....and DESERVE to be there again!

GOOD LUCK MONDAY!!!!!.....and here's to NO INJURIES!!!!!.....on BOTH sides!

Skol Guitarzan-54.
    Definitely want a good game with NO INJURIES!
    And if (when) the Vikings win on Monday, we won't be cheering because we beat up on the Bears.
    We will be cheering because we are that much closer to the playoffs!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I think this year's Bears team is really showing how overrated and lucky last year's team was.
    They've been figured out. Oh oh.

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    Actually, I wouldn't get all high and mighty about beating the BEARS guys.
    They are worthless this season, and everybody, except the BEARS, knows that.
    We as fans are not delusional. The VIKINGS will walk through this game like a day in the park.
    The Bears have no Defense, no Offense. The Play Calling absolutely BLOWS. They have no running back, and no running attack.
    They have no Quarterback, and receivers that just don't give a crap anymore.

When you win, don't go cheering like little girls. There's no celebrity in beating up on a man when he's already down.
    And the BEARS are waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond "down". They are flat out DEAD. Their season should just end already. They should just go stand in the corner with Miami and the Jets.

But, when it come to picking an NFCN team to go all the way, if not for my BEARS, then why not our fellow Football Brethren in Minnesota.
    SCREW the Packers. Take them out in the Play Offs!!!!

Of course I hope my BEARS win, but lets face it.....we ain't going anywhere.

The VIKINGS were ROBBED a few years ago....and DESERVE to be there again!

GOOD LUCK MONDAY!!!!!.....and here's to NO INJURIES!!!!!.....on BOTH sides!

Skol Guitarzan-54.
    Definitely want a good game with NO INJURIES!
    And if (when) the Vikings win on Monday, we won't be cheering because we beat up on the Bears.
    We will be cheering because we are that much closer to the playoffs!
    That's very cool bro.

And, when (uh.....rather IF....LOL) you win, and get that much closer to the playoffs.....we'll be right there with ya!

SCREW THE PACKERS!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler

"Schutz" wrote:
    I will say that Adrian Peterson is fully planning on brining the thunder.
    The Bears defense will be a scattered ruin of former men who's pride and dignity was ran over as Adrian pounds the ball down the gut.
    After this game I can only assume an embarrassed Lovie Smith disillusioned with professional football will find Christ and quit the team and enter a group of monks far away from AP.
    Brian Urlacher being completely destroyed by the superior Minnesota line will retire in shame and quickly take that shame and become an commentator for CBS.
    And last but not least Kyle Orton being flabbergasted at the Vikings picking him off 12 times will actually walk over to the Viking's sideline and put on an AP jersey and cheer us on.
    Or he could just shave off that damn neck beard

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I'm beginning to see this game differently. After seeing how AP was shutdown by SF by rushing the corners, I can see the Bears doing that, also. They were embarassed by Peterson the last time they played the Vikes. The don't want that to happen again. They are either going to do that or have a "spy" or two on him.
    That means the game is in TJ's hands along with out receivers. This is a game where we can be successful with some "bombs." But I don't know if I trust TJ to that that consistantly. I think passes in the flat for 8 to 12 years would work better with those corners rushing.

But I think this is going to be a VERY CLOSE GAME! And
    (pardon me while I take my purple shade off...)
    I think the Vikes could lose this one but I'm going to take the Purple by three points.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I'm beginning to see this game differently. After seeing how AP was shutdown by SF by rushing the corners, I can see the Bears doing that, also. They were embarassed by Peterson the last time they played the Vikes. The don't want that to happen again. They are either going to do that or have a "spy" or two on him.
    That means the game is in TJ's hands along with out receivers. This is a game where we can be successful with some "bombs." But I don't know if I trust TJ to that that consistantly. I think passes in the flat for 8 to 12 years would work better with those corners rushing.

But I think this is going to be a VERY CLOSE GAME! And
    (pardon me while I take my purple shade off...)
    I think the Vikes could lose this one but I'm going to take the Purple by three points.
    Wait wait wait.
    AP has one bad game and now every team is going to easily shut him down?
    We need to cut this out people.
    I guess we might as rule AP out for the rest of his NFL playing career.

With Neck beard at QB, and the Bears defense being worn down I don't expect much of a game out of them, Vikings by 14 points.
    28-14 Vikes

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I don't care how poor a team is you can stop the run almost every time by putting enough on the line. SF certainly was no powerhouse team. The thing is once you get past that those linemen, you're home free. But the game then comes down to being able to hit your open receivers.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I agree with Cojo - this will be a close game.

Vikes 27
    Bears 13

;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

I feel disorientated. After every game we win i always think oohh boy we have to play team A or team B, even though they are 3-10 or whatever.. but when the game comes closer the bigger feeling i have that we will pull out a win. IMO we played good last game until the 2nd half, not much going on right there.

Vikings win big

33- 13
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

17-13 Vikings

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast