Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Bears going down again...


    This will be the national hype game for the Vikes playoff push... the game may be close for a portion of the first half, but your running game will wear down that defense early in the second quarter, partial due to your ball control and partial due to the lack of any offensive threat from the Bears.. Orton to start, Peterson to try and run and a group of recievers that have gotten slow and really don't fight to get open.

    If the Vikes play it the way I think it may play out.. they will run in down the throats of the defense then try to show the league that they can throw the ball.. win, lose or draw this is a huge game for the confidence of TJ... as TJ goes.. goes the Vikes... It is no doubt a majority of the reason for the strong showing for the last couple of weeks.

    Good Luck to all... Crush the S&^T out of the Bears... kick them again for extra measure.

    Have I ever mentioned that I truly despise the Bears!

  2. #2
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Bears going down again...

    "pack93z" wrote:

    This will be the national hype game for the Vikes playoff push... the game may be close for a portion of the first half, but your running game will wear down that defense early in the second quarter, partial due to your ball control and partial due to the lack of any offensive threat from the Bears.. Orton to start, Peterson to try and run and a group of recievers that have gotten slow and really don't fight to get open.

    If the Vikes play it the way I think it may play out.. they will run in down the throats of the defense then try to show the league that they can throw the ball.. win, lose or draw this is a huge game for the confidence of TJ... as TJ goes.. goes the Vikes... It is no doubt a majority of the reason for the strong showing for the last couple of weeks.

    Good Luck to all... Crush the S&^T out of the Bears... kick them again for extra measure.

    Have I ever mentioned that I truly despise the Bears!
    ... i have something in common with a packer's fan...?
    *shudders at the thought*


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #3
    Nooks is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    270

    Re: Bears going down again...

    I know I do......and I am at peace with the thought! :-)

  4. #4
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Bears going down again...

    "Nooks" wrote:
    I know I do......and I am at peace with the thought! :-)
    You are more brave than I


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Bears going down again...

    Thanks for the good luck!

  6. #6
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Bears going down again...

    I will say that Adrian Peterson is fully planning on brining the thunder.
    The Bears defense will be a scattered ruin of former men who's pride and dignity was ran over as Adrian pounds the ball down the gut.
    After this game I can only assume an embarrassed Lovie Smith disillusioned with professional football will find Christ and quit the team and enter a group of monks far away from AP.
    Brian Urlacher being completely destroyed by the superior Minnesota line will retire in shame and quickly take that shame and become an commentator for CBS.
    And last but not least Kyle Orton being flabbergasted at the Vikings picking him off 12 times will actually walk over to the Viking's sideline and put on an AP jersey and cheer us on.

  7. #7
    PhillyVikes's Avatar
    PhillyVikes is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    283

    Re: Bears going down again...

    "Schutz" wrote:
    I will say that Adrian Peterson is fully planning on brining the thunder.
    The Bears defense will be a scattered ruin of former men who's pride and dignity was ran over as Adrian pounds the ball down the gut.
    After this game I can only assume an embarrassed Lovie Smith disillusioned with professional football will find Christ and quit the team and enter a group of monks far away from AP.
    Brian Urlacher being completely destroyed by the superior Minnesota line will retire in shame and quickly take that shame and become an commentator for CBS.
    And last but not least Kyle Orton being flabbergasted at the Vikings picking him off 12 times will actually walk over to the Viking's sideline and put on an AP jersey and cheer us on.

    LOL!!!

    SKOL!!!!
    Go Vikes!!!!!

    199

  8. #8
    Nooks is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    270

    Re: Bears going down again...

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:
    I know I do......and I am at peace with the thought! :-)
    You are more brave than I
    I can tolerate the Packers. I CAN NOT tolerate the Bears.

  9. #9
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re: Bears going down again...

    I can tolerate the pukers and the bears.
    I
    CAN NOT tolerate puker fans and bears fans.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: Bears going down again...

    Actually, I wouldn't get all high and mighty about beating the BEARS guys.
    They are worthless this season, and everybody, except the BEARS, knows that.
    We as fans are not delusional. The VIKINGS will walk through this game like a day in the park.
    The Bears have no Defense, no Offense. The Play Calling absolutely BLOWS. They have no running back, and no running attack.
    They have no Quarterback, and receivers that just don't give a crap anymore.

    When you win, don't go cheering like little girls. There's no celebrity in beating up on a man when he's already down.
    And the BEARS are waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond "down". They are flat out DEAD. Their season should just end already. They should just go stand in the corner with Miami and the Jets.

    But, when it come to picking an NFCN team to go all the way, if not for my BEARS, then why not our fellow Football Brethren in Minnesota.
    SCREW the Packers. Take them out in the Play Offs!!!!


    Of course I hope my BEARS win, but lets face it.....we ain't going anywhere.


    The VIKINGS were ROBBED a few years ago....and DESERVE to be there again!



    GOOD LUCK MONDAY!!!!!.....and here's to NO INJURIES!!!!!.....on BOTH sides!




    .

    --------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:01 AM
  2. DA BEARS WIN !
    By BearsFanGrrrr in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 01:08 PM
  3. The Bears
    By napo58 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:44 PM
  4. da Bears again
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2002, 02:36 AM
  5. its da Bears
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2002, 11:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •