Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Bears going down again...

This will be the national hype game for the Vikes playoff push... the game may be close for a portion of the first half, but your running game will wear down that defense early in the second quarter, partial due to your ball control and partial due to the lack of any offensive threat from the Bears.. Orton to start, Peterson to try and run and a group of recievers that have gotten slow and really don't fight to get open.

If the Vikes play it the way I think it may play out.. they will run in down the throats of the defense then try to show the league that they can throw the ball.. win, lose or draw this is a huge game for the confidence of TJ... as TJ goes.. goes the Vikes... It is no doubt a majority of the reason for the strong showing for the last couple of weeks.

Good Luck to all... Crush the S&^T out of the Bears... kick them again for extra measure.

Have I ever mentioned that I truly despise the Bears!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bears going down again...

"pack93z" wrote:

This will be the national hype game for the Vikes playoff push... the game may be close for a portion of the first half, but your running game will wear down that defense early in the second quarter, partial due to your ball control and partial due to the lack of any offensive threat from the Bears.. Orton to start, Peterson to try and run and a group of recievers that have gotten slow and really don't fight to get open.

If the Vikes play it the way I think it may play out.. they will run in down the throats of the defense then try to show the league that they can throw the ball.. win, lose or draw this is a huge game for the confidence of TJ... as TJ goes.. goes the Vikes... It is no doubt a majority of the reason for the strong showing for the last couple of weeks.

Good Luck to all... Crush the S&^T out of the Bears... kick them again for extra measure.

Have I ever mentioned that I truly despise the Bears!
    ... i have something in common with a packer's fan...?
    *shudders at the thought*

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Nooks is offline Starter

I know I do......and I am at peace with the thought! :-)

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Nooks" wrote:
    You are more brave than I

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Thanks for the good luck!

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

I will say that Adrian Peterson is fully planning on brining the thunder.
    The Bears defense will be a scattered ruin of former men who's pride and dignity was ran over as Adrian pounds the ball down the gut.
    After this game I can only assume an embarrassed Lovie Smith disillusioned with professional football will find Christ and quit the team and enter a group of monks far away from AP.
    Brian Urlacher being completely destroyed by the superior Minnesota line will retire in shame and quickly take that shame and become an commentator for CBS.
    And last but not least Kyle Orton being flabbergasted at the Vikings picking him off 12 times will actually walk over to the Viking's sideline and put on an AP jersey and cheer us on.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

"Schutz" wrote:
    I will say that Adrian Peterson is fully planning on brining the thunder.
    The Bears defense will be a scattered ruin of former men who's pride and dignity was ran over as Adrian pounds the ball down the gut.
    After this game I can only assume an embarrassed Lovie Smith disillusioned with professional football will find Christ and quit the team and enter a group of monks far away from AP.
    Brian Urlacher being completely destroyed by the superior Minnesota line will retire in shame and quickly take that shame and become an commentator for CBS.
    And last but not least Kyle Orton being flabbergasted at the Vikings picking him off 12 times will actually walk over to the Viking's sideline and put on an AP jersey and cheer us on.

LOL!!!

SKOL!!!!
    Go Vikes!!!!!

Nooks is offline Starter

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:
    You are more brave than I
    I can tolerate the Packers. I CAN NOT tolerate the Bears.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

I can tolerate the pukers and the bears.
    I
    CAN NOT tolerate puker fans and bears fans.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Actually, I wouldn't get all high and mighty about beating the BEARS guys.
    They are worthless this season, and everybody, except the BEARS, knows that.
    We as fans are not delusional. The VIKINGS will walk through this game like a day in the park.
    The Bears have no Defense, no Offense. The Play Calling absolutely BLOWS. They have no running back, and no running attack.
    They have no Quarterback, and receivers that just don't give a crap anymore.

When you win, don't go cheering like little girls. There's no celebrity in beating up on a man when he's already down.
    And the BEARS are waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond "down". They are flat out DEAD. Their season should just end already. They should just go stand in the corner with Miami and the Jets.

But, when it come to picking an NFCN team to go all the way, if not for my BEARS, then why not our fellow Football Brethren in Minnesota.
    SCREW the Packers. Take them out in the Play Offs!!!!

Of course I hope my BEARS win, but lets face it.....we ain't going anywhere.

The VIKINGS were ROBBED a few years ago....and DESERVE to be there again!

GOOD LUCK MONDAY!!!!!.....and here's to NO INJURIES!!!!!.....on BOTH sides!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast