Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76
  1. #11
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    "vikingkiller30" wrote:
    Hello ladies, five more days before the Bears and Vikings bump heads at Soldier Field. If you expect Adrian Petersen to run wild on us like he did last year at Soldier Field then you are sadly mistaken. The Bears are angry after the debacle against the Falcons. They will be looking to take a Vikings head off. And plus, the Bears want to teach Bernard Berrian a lesson. We owe him a little payback for sleeping with the enemy. I fully expect the Bears to have sole possession of first place by Sunday evening. Bears shut down Peterson. Pressure the heck out of Gus. Bears win!!!! 21-17
    Go lay by your dish. You know, the one that isn't on the porch.


  2. #12
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    "vikingkiller30" wrote:
    Hello ladies, five more days before the Bears and Vikings bump heads at Soldier Field. If you expect Adrian Petersen to run wild on us like he did last year at Soldier Field then you are sadly mistaken. The Bears are angry after the debacle against the Falcons. They will be looking to take a Vikings head off. And plus, the Bears want to teach Bernard Berrian a lesson. We owe him a little payback for sleeping with the enemy. I fully expect the Bears to have sole possession of first place by Sunday evening. Bears shut down Peterson. Pressure the heck out of Gus. Bears win!!!! 21-17
    Going to be tough losing when you don't have the injury excuse to drag out every week.
    Berrian will likely show why you need to pay your players.
    And the Bears will be looking to give not take!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  3. #13
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    Most division games are tough wins regardless of the team.
    Should be a slugfest so I'm taking Minny 42 Chicago 10
    ;D

  4. #14
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!


    The bears aren't coming.... We are going there. Do a little misbehavin at Soldier field, hush that crowd...naw, it's gonna be a NFCN black and blue bash, with the Vikings notchin' another W', and first place in their division.

  5. #15
    vikingkiller30 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    The bears aren't coming.... We are going there. Do a little misbehavin at Soldier field, hush that crowd...naw, it's gonna be a NFCN black and blue bash, with the Vikings notchin' another W', and first place in their division.
    Petersen will be lucky to get 50 yards rushing. Ask the Burner Turner bout that Bears run D. Bears win easily.

  6. #16
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    "vikingkiller30" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    The bears aren't coming.... We are going there. Do a little misbehavin at Soldier field, hush that crowd...naw, it's gonna be a NFCN black and blue bash, with the Vikings notchin' another W', and first place in their division.
    Petersen will be lucky to get 50 yards rushing. Ask the Burner Turner bout that Bears run D. Bears win easily.
    Too bad you lost that game!

  7. #17
    vikingkiller30 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    "Json" wrote:
    Most division games are tough wins regardless of the team.
    Should be a slugfest so I'm taking Minny 42 Chicago 10
    ;D
    To think that the Bears will get blown out is laughable. I think Petersen gets roughed up this game by the vaunted Bears D. Gus will feel like he snapped the ball in the Bears huddle. BEARS WIN!!!!! 46-14

  8. #18
    vikingkiller30 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "vikingkiller30" wrote:
    Hello ladies, five more days before the Bears and Vikings bump heads at Soldier Field. If you expect Adrian Petersen to run wild on us like he did last year at Soldier Field then you are sadly mistaken. The Bears are angry after the debacle against the Falcons. They will be looking to take a Vikings head off. And plus, the Bears want to teach Bernard Berrian a lesson. We owe him a little payback for sleeping with the enemy. I fully expect the Bears to have sole possession of first place by Sunday evening. Bears shut down Peterson. Pressure the heck out of Gus. Bears win!!!! 21-17
    Going to be tough losing when you don't have the injury excuse to drag out every week.
    Berrian will likely show why you need to pay your players.
    And the Bears will be looking to give not take!
    No excuses here. Were gonna punch the Viqueens in the mouth wit some good ole fashion smash mouth football, chicago style.

  9. #19
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    I'll be looking forward to a traditional hard nosed football game at Soldier field.

    It never fails to scare me when we have to go there, much more than Lambeau. But I think we could match up quite good with them this time. I expect a close one.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #20
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: The Bears are coming!!!

    "vikingkiller30" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Most division games are tough wins regardless of the team.
    Should be a slugfest so I'm taking Minny 42 Chicago 10
    ;D
    To think that the Bears will get blown out is laughable. I think Petersen gets roughed up this game by the vaunted Bears D. Gus will feel like he snapped the ball in the Bears huddle. BEARS WIN!!!!! 46-14
    Is this the same defense that let Jenkins get WIDE open on the sidelines this past weekend? Ya know.. the only place they needed to deny the ball.

    Truly the most over-rated team so far this year.. the Bears.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:01 AM
  2. MOVED: The Bears are coming!!!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. First Day of Cut Coming- Who is gone?
    By nephilimstorm in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 02:51 PM
  4. You Had To Know This Was Coming!
    By sleepagent in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. The Germans are coming...TheGermans are coming...
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •