Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: The Bears are coming!!!

"vikingkiller30" wrote:
    Hello ladies, five more days before the Bears and Vikings bump heads at Soldier Field. If you expect Adrian Petersen to run wild on us like he did last year at Soldier Field then you are sadly mistaken. The Bears are angry after the debacle against the Falcons. They will be looking to take a Vikings head off. And plus, the Bears want to teach Bernard Berrian a lesson. We owe him a little payback for sleeping with the enemy. I fully expect the Bears to have sole possession of first place by Sunday evening. Bears shut down Peterson. Pressure the heck out of Gus. Bears win!!!! 21-17
    Go lay by your dish. You know, the one that isn't on the porch.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"vikingkiller30" wrote:
    Hello ladies, five more days before the Bears and Vikings bump heads at Soldier Field. If you expect Adrian Petersen to run wild on us like he did last year at Soldier Field then you are sadly mistaken. The Bears are angry after the debacle against the Falcons. They will be looking to take a Vikings head off. And plus, the Bears want to teach Bernard Berrian a lesson. We owe him a little payback for sleeping with the enemy. I fully expect the Bears to have sole possession of first place by Sunday evening. Bears shut down Peterson. Pressure the heck out of Gus. Bears win!!!! 21-17
    Going to be tough losing when you don't have the injury excuse to drag out every week.
    Berrian will likely show why you need to pay your players.
    And the Bears will be looking to give not take!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Json is offline GM

Most division games are tough wins regardless of the team.
    Should be a slugfest so I'm taking Minny 42 Chicago 10
    ;D

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

The bears aren't coming.... We are going there. Do a little misbehavin at Soldier field, hush that crowd...naw, it's gonna be a NFCN black and blue bash, with the Vikings notchin' another W', and first place in their division.

vikingkiller30 is offline Waterboy

"PurpleTide" wrote:

The bears aren't coming.... We are going there. Do a little misbehavin at Soldier field, hush that crowd...naw, it's gonna be a NFCN black and blue bash, with the Vikings notchin' another W', and first place in their division.
    Petersen will be lucky to get 50 yards rushing. Ask the Burner Turner bout that Bears run D. Bears win easily.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingkiller30" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Petersen will be lucky to get 50 yards rushing. Ask the Burner Turner bout that Bears run D. Bears win easily.
    Too bad you lost that game!

"Json" wrote:
    ;D
    To think that the Bears will get blown out is laughable. I think Petersen gets roughed up this game by the vaunted Bears D. Gus will feel like he snapped the ball in the Bears huddle. BEARS WIN!!!!! 46-14

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "vikingkiller30" wrote:
    Going to be tough losing when you don't have the injury excuse to drag out every week.
    Berrian will likely show why you need to pay your players.
    And the Bears will be looking to give not take!
    No excuses here. Were gonna punch the Viqueens in the mouth wit some good ole fashion smash mouth football, chicago style.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I'll be looking forward to a traditional hard nosed football game at Soldier field.

It never fails to scare me when we have to go there, much more than Lambeau. But I think we could match up quite good with them this time. I expect a close one.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"vikingkiller30" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    ;D
    To think that the Bears will get blown out is laughable. I think Petersen gets roughed up this game by the vaunted Bears D. Gus will feel like he snapped the ball in the Bears huddle. BEARS WIN!!!!! 46-14
    Is this the same defense that let Jenkins get WIDE open on the sidelines this past weekend? Ya know.. the only place they needed to deny the ball.

Truly the most over-rated team so far this year.. the Bears.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast