Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Linda S. is offline Waterboy

Bear 19, Viking 16

Well, I told you the Bear would win!!

Not only did the Bear give the game away - but they took it right back.

[img width=400 height=301]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/dthomas4233/DumbassVikings.jpg[/img]

Del Rio Guest

Re: Bear 19, Viking 16

"Linda" wrote:

[img width=400 height=301]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/dthomas4233/DumbassVikings.jpg[/img]
    Actually we gave each other presents. Only now you owe us a present to be repaid at a later date.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Linda" wrote:

First off, how to consider it that the Bears gave the game away? If that is the case, the Bears didn't take it back, the Vikings gave it away..

You have to realize something.. Neither team could get in the endzone with their offense all game long.. We were up the whole game until that fumble in the 4th quarter turn the tides.. If that fumble wouldn't have happened, we would be 3-0 not the Bears..

Whatever way you look at it, the Vikings beat themselves.. The Bears did not beat them.. Any team that is up by 4 points with a little over 2 minutes left in the game and has the ball should not lose.. It was a lucky play that the fumble occured.. The Vikings had you beat in every category.. It will be a different case on 12/3 when we beat you in Chicago.. Until then, have fun losing to Seattle this Sunday night.. I will have a blast watching the Seahawks run all over you..

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

Listen to those stupid comments. Linda will smash your face into a car windshield and then I am gonna take your mother out to a fine seafood dinner and then never call her again.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Linda S. is offline Waterboy

First off, how to consider it that the Bears gave the game away? If that is the case, the Bears didn't take it back, the Vikings gave it away..

I would call throwing an INT to A. Winfield, who ran all but 7 yards for a 16 - 13 lead giving the game away.

If that fumble wouldn't have happened, we would be 3-0 not the Bears..

Whatever way you look at it, the Vikings beat themselves.. The Bears did not beat them.. Any team that is up by 4 points with a little over 2 minutes left in the game and has the ball should not lose.. It was a lucky play that the fumble occured

Lucky?
    Yeah, lucky that your $149592 million dollar guard tipped Pro Bowler Tommie Harris off.
    Said T. Harris, "I saw that the guard was sitting kind of light, and I knew I would have to get off the ball and get into the pocket. I got behind him, and all I could get to was the ball, and I knocked it out."

Want more proof?? Added A. Ogunleye, "Tommie beat Hutchinson like a drum, like a drum, and Hutchinson is a very good player," Ogunleye said. "I don't like to say stuff about young guys usually, but he is arguably the best defensive tackle in the league. Period. He is going to be one of the best ever in Chicago."

The Vikings had you beat in every category.

Wrong again, Viking fan.
    Passing yards: Bear (274) Viking (189)
    1st downs: Bear (19) Viking (11)

Until then, have fun losing to Seattle this Sunday night.. I will have a blast watching the Seahawks run all over you..

Probably not going to happen that way but even if it does, that's okay.
    A win @ Green Bay & @ the Roller Dome in the first three weeks gives the Beloved the luxury to drop a game to the defending NFC Champs.

[img width=336 height=512]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/dthomas4233/Johnsonisold.jpg[/img]

Del Rio Guest

You come in the begining of the week with a horrible attempt at trolling by calling out the colors of our jerseys. You do not respond to ANY POSTS concerning your shit talking. You barely fucking win a game and by barely I mean by the skin of your overated inbred crosseyed QB's shrivled up ball sack. All of a sudden your a pro analysts ready to talk some football? Pull your head out of your ass, the fact that your even trying to talk shit is humorous. Your team met some resistence and your MLB was laying face down on the ground, your QB was trying his hardest to throw the game away, your dumb ass excuse for a coach challenged two plays and FAILED.

You got the W, but in doing so the world got to see just how overated your team really is. The North is still up for grabs, and I expect the next time we play it will be a more important game.

Maybe if you drag your ass in here at that time, try to contribute before you know the outcome of the game instead of hiding like a bitch and then trying (BUT FAILING) to talk shit after you have seen the score.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    You come in the begining of the week with a horrible attempt at trolling by calling out the colors of our jerseys. You do not respond to ANY POSTS concerning your pooh talking. You barely fricken win a game and by barely I mean by the skin of your overated inbred crosseyed QB's shrivled up ball sack. All of a sudden your a pro analysts ready to talk some football? Pull your head out of your jiggly butt, the fact that your even trying to talk pooh is humorous. Your team met some resistence and your MLB was laying face down on the ground, your QB was trying his hardest to throw the game away, your dumb jiggly butt excuse for a coach challenged two plays and FAILED.

You got the W, but in doing so the world got to see just how overated your team really is. The North is still up for grabs, and I expect the next time we play it will be a more important game.

Maybe if you drag your jiggly butt in here at that time, try to contribute before you know the outcome of the game instead of hiding like a beeyatch and then trying (BUT FAILING) to talk pooh after you have seen the score.
    Well put!

Also, WTF is up with her saying The Bear instead of The Bears? Does she not know singular vs. plural?

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

We had this game in the bag. Rex still is not that impressive. Even Colin Cowherd (ESPN radio & Eric Allen) said that the Bears were the 2nd best team on the field sunday. Colins exact words "The Bears were getting their Jocks handed to them for 3 1/2 Qtrs yesterday, but Grossman did make the play that mattered." It was a good game, one we should have won. Our biggest problem is that we have to score offensive TD's!!

BearsFanGrrrr is offline Rookie

WTG Linda S. !
    You are 110% correct.
    It is a bunch of loosers spewing "sour grapes" out their pie holes !
    DA BEARS beat them in every catigory including take aways and won that game fare and square !
    They are trying to get some measure of satifaction in saying they "should" have won that game and "DA BEARS didn't win, we beat ourselves" BS !
    BS !
    Look at the score board, that is ALL that matters, Win baby, just WIN !
    DA BEARS WON !
    DA BEARS are 3 and 0 !
    DA BEARS lead the NFCN !

DA BEARS 19

vikes 16

"NEXT" !

GO BEARS !
    I was a bad boy and was banned!
    I suck.

Prophet Guest

"BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    WTG Linda S. !
    You are 110% correct.
    It is a bunch of loosers spewing "sour grapes" out their pie holes !
    DA BEARS beat them in every catigory including take aways and won that game fare and square !
    They are trying to get some measure of satifaction in saying they "should" have won that game and "DA BEARS didn't win, we beat ourselves" BS !
    BS !
    Look at the score board, that is ALL that matters, Win baby, just WIN !
    DA BEARS WON !
    DA BEARS are 3 and 0 !
    DA BEARS lead the NFCN !

DA BEARS 19

vikes 16

"NEXT" !

GO BEARS !
    Another Bears fan that suffers from an inability to comprehend.
    Linda was the person that came here leaving a childish post and didn't respond even once to a 6+ page thread until after the fact.
    The man-woman came back after the game was decided rather than adding any kind of defense to her mindless original post.
    That's what is expected from most Bears fans, they come in and talk big and disappear forever unless the game ends in their favor.
    Linda is an ovary-less example of this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast