Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Gap is offline Starter

An apology please

Hey Girl, Take it with a grain of salt. Remember we’re outsiders and some will be rough no matter what. When your name contains part the enemy’s name it’s like waving a red flag in front of a bull. You know I support you and I give you extra credit for being a member of the female persuasion yet also knowing so much. It takes B---ls to go toe to toe with representatives of the horned hat crowd and as a girl you get special attention. With those big horns sticking out it gives new meaning to being horney. I think you had an impact and that’s all that matters here.
    Let me know the full name of the site you represent and I’ll look you up. This will be a fun week in Philly by the way what area are you from? Atlanta’s next and to Minny …….. “No Soup For You!”

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: An apology please

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    For the disrepect given to me all this past week even while I was here to talk ball. .

:rr:
    [size=7px][/size]

Hey there are idiots on every board. I always thought your
    posts this and last time we met where well thought out, just
    for the wrong team (sigh) anyway whip Atlantas tail and get
    ready for next year as everyone knows 2006 is the year of the
    VIKINGS :salute:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

An apology please

at least we didnt moon you

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

An apology please

Philly girl that is a shame that you had some of those posts. The majority of us are very open to other teams posters. However you had morns like Gap stirring the pot and you may have gotten a little of the overflow. I have always thought you have written very good posts. Good luck at the falcon post and normally I would say good luck with the eagles but Gap and some toher posters have made me a falcon fan for next week. Peace philly girl job well done!! :thumbleft:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

An apology please

No apologies here.

But I don't think anyone can doubt the knowledge you have of your team and football in general.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

An apology please

Philly girl - This might be a reason why some people were treating you bad. You may have gotten lumped in with J*rkoffs like Trash the Mcgirl!!

Quote:

Randy's _ss wrote a check he couldn't cash!

Now he's doing this! :banghead:

See ya philly girl and you live in a great state.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

An apology please

PhilMe Girl may know her football, but that still doesn't justify her high-and-mighty attitude..it doesn't play well on opposing fan sites, at least not here with some of my like-minded Viking posters here on this board. So if she loses the attitude, she is more than welcome back IMHO.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

An apology please

I agree with you Cajun... and a disagree with her thinking that because she's a girl the fans don't think she knows anything about football... we have quite a few women on this site and all of them can keep up with the guys here.

But... I will say... congrats on the win... goodluck next week... but go Falcons!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

An apology please

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I agree with you Cajun... and a disagree with her thinking that because she's a girl the fans don't think she knows anything about football... we have quite a few women on this site and all of them can keep up with the guys here.

But... I will say... congrats on the win... goodluck next week... but go Falcons!!
    I agree that the women on this site can keep up with the guys...in many cases, run circles around the guys...I would stack up any of the elite women on this site against PhilMe Girl as far as football knowledge. If only my gal would have a tenth of the football knowledge that you ladies on this site have, I would be a happy man! She is actually in Minnesota as we speak, celebrating her birthday with an old high school friend...they are going to Birdwing Spa in Litchfield to pamper themselves...I know that she will be coming back in a very good mood...I can hardly wait...LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

An apology please

um, this post is a pretty bold move, IMO. requesting an opposing team's fans to say sorry is like asking for free money at a bank... i guess if some of us were bankers, we wouldn't be in business long. bravo on the win though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast